Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 2.87 Average

If You Ran A Babeshow What Would You Do?

DayTimeTroll Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: If You Ran A Babeshow What Would You Do?
Without thinking every detail through about what's realistically possible, legal or cost effective/profitable, I would love to see a early/daytime show more or less in a format similar to the mainstream daytime TV shows. Not quite "The Chat" where you can't see anything of the presenters from the waist down, but have the girls in clothes varying from "Respectable presenter" (but trousers would be banned) to downright tight, tiny and more revealing outfits.
Throughout the day, the girls might want to remove certain items of clothing or even put them back on. This should result in the presenters always being in different states of dress from fully clothed to lounging in her underwear.
There would be at least three girls on each shift where two would be sat together on the couch/whatever and be on open mic all the time and not be taking calls. Instead, they would be talking about everyday stuff, what's happening in the news, what's in the papers ect ect ect.
To make money, (or at least try to) focus would be on text messages veiwers would send and be read by the presenters, especially if it's on a topic they're already talking about. But instead of the texts being shown onscreen and hiding part of the girls or even forcing the show to go back to the early days of a box for the texts and a box to show the girls, they would be shown on a screen behind the presenters. Not sure if it would be just a big screen, or a bluescreen where texts and other info could be shown. Also competitions (for an all-expences-paid date with a presenter?) and phone/text voting could be used for things like what they should wear tomorrow.
The third presenter would be offscreen for most of the time but would be on a different channel and be doing the usual phone-ins with veiwers. She would however, occasionally join the "main" presenters while her line is quiet. All three would interchange with their roles so they would all have turns in doing the phone-ins and the general open chat.
Saturdays could be interesting - They could read out the full-time football scores seconds after they've been anounced on ITV hehe.
I'm not quite sure what to do for the night shows. Probably more themed nights, poledances and striptease dances. Generally keep the girls moving.
I love Scottishbloke's idea of having it encrypted and charging just a penny for a lifetime's subscription so they can show a lot more :-)

Massive thanks to all those who are able to post caps and vids of all the sexiest women on TV. Amen.
21-01-2011 01:47
Find all posts by this user
Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

^ A post that actually takes into account the remit of this thread, and in a serious manner too! Thank you.

Me, I was merely going to suggest loading the babeworld shipping container-cum-studio onto a bulk freighter and at the start of each show (hopefully after docking somewhere) getting the presenters to throw open the 'studio' doors and announce (in excited tones):
"Yeeeaah! Tonight guys, the show comes to you LIVE from..."(insert any of following possibilities);
"Bermuda! Yaaaay!"
"Cape Town! Yaaaay!"
"Mumbai! Yaaaay!"
"Faliraki! Yaaaay!"
"Darwin! Yaaaay!"
"The middle of the South Atlantic in a force 8 gale! Yaaa-gbllkh!*retch*"
"New York! Yaaaay!"
"Murmansk!? Brrrrrr!"
"Felixstowe! Oops!"
"Mid-air over the docks! Whoa-oa-AAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaghhh...."

You get the idea.bladewave

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
21-01-2011 16:23
morethenahandful Offline
Posting Machine

lol could you imagine them opening the doors to a covent full of nunns!!! that would be funny!!!

More than a handful is a BONUS!

Loving Boots since '82
21-01-2011 16:27
nailpouchofmine Offline
Banned

First, get the studio set as a public bar[with all the regulars stood around drinking,and a pool table in the middle of the set,with girls playing pool of course]
Second,have a stage in there where the girls can perform their show.
Third,have just two cameras,[one for the girl,one for the surrounding mob[including the girls on the pool table]
Fourth,have a big stick to keep hitting the cameraman who should be showing the girl on the stage,but seems to have fallen asleep.
Fifth.have the bouncers do the production manager when he tells the girls off for being too nice to us with their flashes.
Sixth,make sure all the girls know what we expect from them and if there are any whingers,just say bye bye.
Now we are making so much money because everyone is watching our channel,
We make sure we have a first class lawyer/barrister employed.
AND THEN WE WAITBig Grin
22-01-2011 02:44
KRISB Offline
Senior Poster

Screw the punters. Shag the talent. And lick Ofcom's arse. Why be different?

BRING THE SUMMER OF 2010 BACK TO THE BABECHANNELS!!!
22-01-2011 22:00
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

Id have news on the hour like this.

IT BREAKS NO RULES

(Aneliese Roettger wearing Tease Um Bikini in Al Extremo TV Azteca)
Seems to be a Mexican TV channel.

Gone fishing
25-01-2011 00:47
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

And you can always have the presenters play Twister

(Paolo Botti como conductor en festival azteca music cynthia rodriguez jorge guerrero al extremo)

Gone fishing
25-01-2011 00:58
kellybellfan Offline
Kelly Bell Addict

I actually saw an ex babe today, rebecca smyth, I was going round a friend of the familys house and she's only her freaking next door neighbour I just gobsmacked! she looked the typical mum nothing special
03-04-2011 22:06
dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

Above all treat your employees with respect and they'll be happier which in turn will make for happier shows from the girls and they'll want to hang around. Today far too many jump channel.
A new channel isn't just about the on-screen talent - there's a lot of production and background support that needs to be in place for success to have a chance.
Determine a series of themes and ensure they're effectively rotated (no more than 1 hour in 1 theme), different girls across the day in different outfits, think about external events/dates/specials, etc - imagination will get you some way there but you'll need to be a proper business man or woman to really ensure success.
03-04-2011 22:44
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

(03-04-2011 22:06 )kellybellfan Wrote:  I actually saw an ex babe today, rebecca smyth, I was going round a friend of the familys house and she's only her freaking next door neighbour I just gobsmacked! she looked the typical mum nothing special

Frankly most of the babes are basically normal women, with good clothes sense and the right attitude, not supreme beings from another planet. And thats good news because with luck we have a chance of hitching up with someone similar.

Gone fishing
03-04-2011 22:54
Thread Closed