Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 2.87 Average

If You Ran A Babeshow What Would You Do?

lindor Offline
Beaver & Buttcheeks Fan

RE: If You Ran A Babeshow What Would You Do?
In response to Winston Wolfe's comments, I know what you mean; anyone in or on the periphery of the industry would, ofcourse, be making a living as some sort of ideas man, and in that instance, ofcourse, any great potential ideas would only be presented to the right people and in the right environment with full patent protection.

I was speaking in a much looser manner here, akin to say, asking fans of a struggling football team who they would wish to see as their club's new manager; a successful appointment would bring benefits for club and fans alike, though ofcourse fans would not benefit financially but in sharing success and the pleasure that brings. Similarly, when such as the BBC previews potential drama/comedy series' on BBC3, viewers' responses determine whether a full series is commissioned on the major BBC channels.

This thread has been merged, and there are loads of both funny and clever ideas about - Eccles, you've really thought this though, haven't you! Scotsman makes some great points too, and Chimpy - I thought about having the girls on different locations too, but your idea sounds better than mine!
18-01-2011 17:13
Find all posts by this user
Charlemagne Offline

(18-01-2011 01:55 )chrislatimer Wrote:  id sell my company and go play golf.

How much do you want for it?
Do you play golf at night when the bests bits are on?

And I wouldn't upset Ofcom Sad
(This post was last modified: 18-01-2011 17:38 by Charlemagne.)
18-01-2011 17:37
alexfury Offline
!!!!!SPOON!!!!!

i would spend half the money on lawyers and half the money on girls
then i would let the girls do lot's of 2for1 and let the lawyers deal with ofcom

my top 10 in alphabetical order
Ashleigh Doll / Bailey /Caty Cole /Daryl Morgan / Kandi / Leah Jaye / Levi / Lucy Zara / Sophie Hart / Tori Lee

I have a thing for big boobs can you tell
18-01-2011 17:43
randybuble Offline
Senior Poster

Pin protect the show if that would loosen the strangle-hold that Ofcom has on allowable content.

Without Dannii Harwood, Winter would have no Spring.
18-01-2011 19:01
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

have it web only so ofcom cannot touch you. get the finest ladies around.

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
18-01-2011 21:01
Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

(18-01-2011 21:01 )bigguy01 Wrote:  have it web only so ofcom cannot touch you. get the finest ladies around.
That would indeed provide freedom, but of course there's that undeniable thrill we all get from watching topless gals on telly; how could I live without that?

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
18-01-2011 23:55
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

Cut out the pr influence that makes the channels suseptable to complaints. Too much authority is not good for the babe channels. As well as that to ensure that you have responsible management for the channels as well.CoolCoolCoolCool

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
19-01-2011 01:35
Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

Dress up the freakin' set a little, fix the mike and give the girls plenty of shifts so they stay -and perform well- keep the girls happy, then the viewers'll pick up on it and watch, and call.

Not referring to anyone in particular.Rolleyes

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
19-01-2011 01:44
Young Shady Offline
Gemma Hiles <3

follow the trend and run it into the ground? Rolleyes

YOUNG SHADY
Favourite Day Girls
Gemma Hiles/Sammie Pennington/Alice Goodwin/Emma Spellar/Kitty Lea/Alexa Heart

Favourite Night Girls
Sammie Pennington/Alice Goodwin/Ella Jolie/Rachel Cole/Paige Tyler/Danica
19-01-2011 02:37
Winston Wolfe Offline
AKA "Mr. Black"

(18-01-2011 17:13 )lindor Wrote:  In response to Winston Wolfe's comments, I know what you mean; anyone in or on the periphery of the industry would, ofcourse, be making a living as some sort of ideas man, and in that instance, ofcourse, any great potential ideas would only be presented to the right people and in the right environment with full patent protection.

Patents are not used for this kind of work. They generally only apply to new inventions...

Copyright applies to original artistic and/or literary work (a new format would be under this category).

There are a lot of misunderstandings when it comes to copyright. This is a good link for copyright myths and misconceptions:

Top 10 Copyright Myths page from UK Copyright Service.

(18-01-2011 17:13 )lindor Wrote:  I was speaking in a much looser manner here, akin to say, asking fans of a struggling football team who they would wish to see as their club's new manager; a successful appointment would bring benefits for club and fans alike, though ofcourse fans would not benefit financially but in sharing success and the pleasure that brings. Similarly, when such as the BBC previews potential drama/comedy series' on BBC3, viewers' responses determine whether a full series is commissioned on the major BBC channels.

I agree, there is nothing wrong with the girls, producers or other people asking fans and viewers for ideas/suggestions on what they would like to see within existing formats...

Having said that, in my opinion, fans are not usually objective enough to see all the angles and weigh up the pros and cons with a true perspective.

To produce a new format, that would potentially stand out from the crowd, takes a lot of individual creativity, research, preparation and business experience.

It's gonna take a lot of effort to get the production side of it right and will need a long-term view in order to succeed, not the short-term "quick buck" mentality.

I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.
19-01-2011 22:43
Thread Closed