Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
(22-07-2011 18:35 )Broncobilly Wrote:  What's the big deal u want the ladies to
Interact so why complain when they do? Some people are never satisfied

No ones complaining about the girls interacting on here mate , in my original post i just mentioned the fact that Cathy made a post on this forum while she was on live tv and without a lap top being present on screen , so mentioned that it may not always be Cathy that posts on here and she may be getting some flack for some of her sarcastic posts when it could be "Phil Barry" Cathy's hubby or in fact anyone connected with RLC that posts using her name , it's no big deal who it is , doesn't bother me if it's not Cathy just as long as it is a RLC rep .
PS , i hope you have not been sending Cathy naughty PM's , it could be Phil that is replying to them eek .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 22-07-2011 19:15 by mr mystery.)
22-07-2011 19:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

Right lets get down to it.Im just wondering why when the girls have no calls they dont get them to spice it up abit to get the phones buzzingHuh,an example from about 4:15 to 4:45 we had lucy on 1 channel laid across a table for that whole half hour looking like she was fighting a powernap lol on another channel we had tori laid out on a sofa just as tried looking from being bored from lack of calls,the reason i know this is because the cameraman for dannii was getting on my nerves zooming in and out of her eye balls Sad she isnt amanda rendall in the bangbabes era give her abit of freedom for christ sake,now back to my point Tongue why not when the likes of the beautiful lucy and tori have no calls for pretty much the last hour of the show why not put them together and do 241 annoyed.i know the sexy ani james has told us before if u want a 241 ring in and ask but where is the brains of the operation to jump in when the phones are quiet and say hey i know what might get afew calls lets put lucy and tori together HuhHuhHuhHuh
22-07-2011 19:35
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

Who cares what the girls are doing from 4:15 to 4:45? Normal people are in bed at that time!
22-07-2011 19:37
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

(22-07-2011 19:37 )DonnaDukesFan Wrote:  Who cares what the girls are doing from 4:15 to 4:45? Normal people are in bed at that time!

You would be awake if rochelle was on ya stalker HeartHeart
22-07-2011 19:43
gator8 Offline
Senior Poster

(22-07-2011 19:37 )DonnaDukesFan Wrote:  Who cares what the girls are doing from 4:15 to 4:45? Normal people are in bed at that time!

I know the days of when a girls performance would keep me watching all night have long gone.
22-07-2011 19:45
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

(22-07-2011 19:43 )babefinder Wrote:  

You would be awake if rochelle was on ya stalker HeartHeart

Nah pal. I work full time. You are obviously so desperate to see some gash you watch til silly o'clock. Big Laugh
22-07-2011 19:48
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

(22-07-2011 19:45 )gator8 Wrote:  

I know the days of when a girls performance would keep me watching all night have long gone.

Ya mate dannii harwood in dirty mood last night would be one of those nightsWinkWinkWink
22-07-2011 19:53
Ocelot Offline
Feline Voyeur

Meh RLC is a snoozefest anyways. Since you either need to pay monthly for nothing exciting or have sky its little wonder they have not many callers. Look at one of the videos showing daytime channels, funny how the RLC had no callers on the channel flick whereas the others were on the fone. Less and less calls will mean RLC will have to do hotter shows to get callers. Think of another channel that did that? One that recently retired? They also had no webstream or cancelled it. Not once have I checked the RLC website since the change, but of course I must be a free user who doesnt spend money on the babechannels (sarcasm). Just a shame cause ROchelle is one of the best babes. Hope she goes to another channel.
23-07-2011 13:26
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

I hate to say this but i miss Lucy's & Michelle's small panties Sad Sad. It's that bad I'm looking through my previous recordings Even Michelle's Elite recordings.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
23-07-2011 22:53
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I've got a bit of an issue with channel 911 tonight. There seems to be some problems resulting in the screen being horizontally split? Huh

EDIT: fixed now. As if by magic, it goes ok again. TJ now in all her glory. Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
(This post was last modified: 24-07-2011 22:35 by Regenerated.)
24-07-2011 22:33

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL