Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

cathybarry Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
BounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounce childish
(21-07-2011 18:47 )DonnaDukesFan Wrote:  
(21-07-2011 11:45 )mr mystery Wrote:  I'm aware that if you don't log out from this forum it still shows that you are on here for a time even if you have left , some times it shows other girls and from other channels being on this forum when they are on TV because of this , but how is it possible for Cathy to make posts and thank posts while she is on the phones at the same time on RLC ? , my guess is that it is PHIL at home dressed up as Cathy wearing a wig , false boobs and a skirt pretending to be Cathy laugh . On a serious not she may have had a few negative reps because of how she has responded to some posts on here when in fact it may not have been her .

Like the poster above said, if it wasn't her she should come on here and explain why her posts are so childish.

Has she ever done this? No. ergo, my negative rep stands!
21-07-2011 19:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Dunno why everyone is so surprised that girls are replying to & thanking posts when they're on screen; on daytime shows many of the girls have a laptop with them enabling them to respond to posts from this site, maybe not so apparent on night shows.

I once had Ruby Summers giving me earache on the mic on Club Paradiso in response to one of my posts earlier in the show, then later in the show thanked me for my posted caps.

21-07-2011 20:04
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(21-07-2011 20:04 )RRROGER Wrote:  Dunno why everyone is so surprised that girls are replying to & thanking posts when they're on screen; on daytime shows many of the girls have a laptop with them enabling them to respond to posts from this site, maybe not so apparent on night shows.

I once had Ruby Summers giving me earache on the mic on Club Paradiso in response to one of my posts earlier in the show, then later in the show thanked me for my posted caps.

If Cathy had her lap top on screen with her while she was on the RLC set last night at 21.23 the time she made her post it must be invisible , because no lap tops were visible on tv and both her hands were visible . In any case it's not very professional if Cathy was ckecking out and posting on this forum while she was talking on screen to her caller on the RLC phone .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 21-07-2011 20:25 by mr mystery.)
21-07-2011 20:12
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

^^^^Fair point considering the RLC sets, but check out the Elite & Storm shows, laptops under pillows & sometimes a hand appears passing one over.

I think it adds another dimension to the interactive nature of the shows, but as you say I've seen girls using their laptop when they've been logged in & still logged in yonks later when the laptop is out of sight.

21-07-2011 21:04
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Yes i have seen them use their laptops on Elite , BS Daytime , as well as other channels , but that is mostly to look at TXT messages and pics etc and is mostly to do with what is being shown on screen , but the girls from those channels while on screen and on the phone don't usually log onto this forum and make posts that are irrelevant to what is being shown on TV .
PS . if the girls have time to come on and post on this forum while they are on screen and supposedly taking calls the call volume must be low , either that or they are ignoring their callers in order to post on here .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 21-07-2011 21:32 by mr mystery.)
21-07-2011 21:22
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(21-07-2011 21:22 )mr mystery Wrote:  Yes i have seen them use their laptops on Elite , BS Daytime as well as other channels , but that is mostly to look at TXT messages and pics etc and is mostly to do with what is being shown on screen , i have never seen any of the girls from those channels while on screen and on the phone log onto this forum and make posts that is irrelevant to what is being shown on TV .
PS . if the girls have time to come on and post on this forum while they are on screen and supposedly taking calls the call volume must be low , either that or they are ignoring their callers in order to post on here .

if that is the case it just shows how awash they have become,if thats not enough to put you off calling in especially with them being so bad visually then all i can say is you must be mad!
21-07-2011 21:31
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

(21-07-2011 19:07 )cathybarry Wrote:  BounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounce:bounce:childish

If you could just clarify for everyone that you ARE Cathy Barry? Just so everyone knows where to apportion the blame for your child-like posts Smile
21-07-2011 22:04
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(21-07-2011 20:12 )mr mystery Wrote:  In any case it's not very professional if Cathy was ckecking out and posting on this forum while she was talking on screen to her caller on the RLC phone .
Pretty sure chicks are good at multi-tasking. It's hardly in the league of txting whilst driving, is it? Smile

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
22-07-2011 17:37
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

What's the big deal u want the ladies to
Interact so why complain when they do? Some people are never satisfied
22-07-2011 18:35
Chilly Away
Posting Machine