babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 1.83 Average

Are you as surprised as me at how short so many of the girls are??

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Are you as surprised as me at how short so many of the girls are??
Caty Coles infact only 4ft 9 small enough to fit in your pocket. Her height is probably what makes her so sweet and innocent. Caty Coles sister Amanda Rendal is slightly taller at 5ft 1.
19-09-2010 00:49
Find all posts by this user
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

They say when you appear on telly it always adds a few pounds.
Just wondering if it adds a few inches to your penis..Smile cum on guys you would love thatBig Grin

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
19-09-2010 01:12
Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

(19-09-2010 00:49 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Caty Coles infact only 4ft 9 small enough to fit in your pocket. Her height is probably what makes her so sweet and innocent. Caty Coles sister Amanda Rendal is slightly taller at 5ft 1.
Sweet; yes. Innocent - dunno bout that!!! Not last time I spoke to her anyhow.Wink lol

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
20-09-2010 01:57
Lord Rockingham Offline
Junior Poster

What about Fernanda? Isn't she 6' 1" or thereabouts?
20-09-2010 09:58
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

(17-09-2010 15:27 )mr mystery Wrote:  not sure what height Adele is but she looks quite tall when i have seen her stood along side some of the other girls .

Somebody's found a profile of her on a model agency website - Adele is 5ft 4 and 27 years old

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

21-09-2010 13:48
LoneShark Offline
Junior Poster

i saw donna duke at a max power show a few years back and was amazed at how tiny she and her waist was, not that i thought she would be big per se, she was just the tinyiest cutest thing, her boobs were still massive tho' Smile

DAYTIME TOP 5
1 Emma Spellar. 2 Kitty Lea. 3 Cara Steele. 4 Gemma Hiles. 5 Evelynn.

NIGHTTIME TOP 5
1 Charlie O'Neal. 2 Mica Martinez. 3 Danica. 4 Holly James. 5 Dionne Daniels.

LONESHARKS BABE OF 2010 - Charlie O'Neal
21-09-2010 22:08
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

Compared with the ones I get through the post they are all quite tall.
22-09-2010 15:54
Light Entertainment Offline
Senior Poster

This brief video clip sees Dani, Amanda and TJ discussing heights on Party Girls – 27th Feb '09. I like the way that when Dani brings up Caty Cole's height, Amanda describes herself in comparison as "quite tall". But perhaps the most striking thing about the sequence is how relaxed and fun the shows were 19 months ago as compared with the way they are today. Going back just over a year and a half highlights how mechanical the process of presenting has become in the interim.

Dani, Amanda & TJ discussing heights – 7MB AVI file, via Megaupload

Noticing the debate about Yvette Merriman's height I can say I heard her on TV confirming herself to be 5ft 11. She did look extremely tall next to the other girls though, and had she not said anything I'd have assumed she was over 6ft. Yvette and Jodie Cox stood up and compared heights on BS Xtra, and it looked like Yvette was on stilts almost. I also remember Yvette standing alongside Rachel Cole, and on another occasion Tiffany Chambers, and Yvette towered above both of them. Charlie C is apparently 5ft 1, and Tiffany Chambers is about the same I think. Emma Spellar said she was 5ft 7. Donna Duke cited herself as 5ft 3 and a quarter on Party People – after what she described as a "growth spurt". Megan Moore and Camilla stood up and compared heights another night on the same show, with Megan saying she was 5ft 7, and Camilla standing very noticeably taller.

As has been said earlier in the thread though, it's no more than a talking point. Every height is cool – unless the shows are planning to introduce interactive basketball, obviously.
24-09-2010 18:25
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

doesn't say much for the man in her life!!!!!

(if by any chance there isn't a man in her life will forum volunteers please form an orderly queue.....)

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

24-09-2010 18:34
Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

Speaking personally, I like smaller women. The smaller a woman is, the smaller her hands are. The smaller her hands are, the larger other things look when she grabs hold of them. I can't speak for anyone else in that regard, but I'll take every advantage I can get...

Also, if anyone gives you grief in the pub, you can pick up your tiny girlfriend and hurl her at your your enemy, like an enraged otter. A useful tactic for medium height fellas like myself.

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
25-09-2010 20:09
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV