babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 2.64 Average

Candy's Stalker

Paulie69 Offline
Anastasia Fan

RE: Candy's Stalker
I agree with what everyone has said on here. Sorry to hear what has happened Candy, hope you & you're son are OK.

And if the person responsible is reading this, threatening a woman and her child, eh tough guy? I'm not usually a nasty person but i despise people like you. Not only do i hope you get caught, but whatever punishment is dished out will be too good for you.
18-08-2010 19:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

this is fuckin ridiculous, how a middle aged guy who probably lives with his mum and pays her 30 quid a week keep, feels like he has to get his jollys by freaking out a woman and a kid is beyond contempt.

i hope you find him and kick 7 seven bells out the mother fucker.

and i hope hes reading this thread whoever the freak is GET A LIFE.

oh and get in touch with the police n all
19-08-2010 00:01
tony confederate Offline
Senior Poster

RE: CANDYS STALKER
(18-08-2010 11:36 )vostok 1 Wrote:  Would be a good idea to contact these people: http://www.nss.org.uk/
They will be able to advise you the best way to get this person prosecuted, who to contact in the police and prevent him from causing more harm.

That's a very good link vostok. It could be a very useful step to take.
20-08-2010 07:24
eh54n Offline
Junior Poster

Just want to echo what everyone else is sayin, that person is a sad fuck hope u and ur son are ok. Candy i know that ur not afraid of this person but u have to get some help like tellling the police and hopefully this harassment will stop love Ehsan xxxx.
21-08-2010 22:59
dudem20 Offline
Senior Poster

wow. thats very disturbing, i hope all of this crap blows over for u and ur son' sake.
22-08-2010 03:08
Bulldog123 Offline
Master Poster

My god this is terrible.

Candy, there are some sick/stupid people out there, take care of yourself and your son. Hope this idiot either stops altogether and gets a life or he is caught. How people can want to intimidate a mother and her child is beyound me. Unfortunatley some people seem to get their kicks from doing things like this. They are total scum of the universe.

However I do not mean to worry you further, but I urge you to keep all the evidence and show the police as soon as possible.

Again take care of yourself and your little boy!!!!!
Bully
XXX
(This post was last modified: 22-08-2010 10:59 by Bulldog123.)
22-08-2010 10:56
GSLbabe Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Hi Candy i've had a couple of stalkers before and in the end it came out that they weren't who they were pretending to be. I was getting death threats from a 'man' but in the end we found out who it was and it was a female I used to go to school with who was jealous as she wanted to a model. Another time I had a stalker who was threatening my family and when we found them it was an ex-boyfriend of mine angry that he had been dumped. So it may be worth thinking hard about people you know or have known in the past that may have a grudge against you for any reason and want to scare you.
22-08-2010 11:13
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

how has this freak even managed to get your address? i get how you can get dodgy things in the mail at the studio but your own home??
sends shivers thinking about it
(This post was last modified: 22-08-2010 11:38 by simplymarko.)
22-08-2010 11:37
OSSETTLAD Offline
Account closed

I am very sorry to hear what has happened to you and your son. This guy needs a good kicking. Cause that is well out of order. Especailly when he talks about your son as well. Your real fans love you from a far. But this guy needs locking up and throwing the key away.

Your real fans on here will always help you and all the girls. Inform the Police and keep safe. xxx
(This post was last modified: 22-08-2010 15:39 by OSSETTLAD.)
22-08-2010 15:38
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

(22-08-2010 11:37 )mark495 Wrote:  how has this freak even managed to get your address? i get how you can get dodgy things in the mail at the studio but your own home??

Could be a sign that GSLbabe is right and it's somebody that Candy knows.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
22-08-2010 15:45

Click here to watch Babestation TV