Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 2.64 Average

Candy's Stalker

Candy sexton Offline
Junior Poster

Candy's Stalker
Hi everyone,

Firstly a big thank you to all of you who browse, write, and run this forum. Your good, constructive comments are always a pleasure to read... However, i have somewhat of a harsh messgae to put across...... I am experiencing some rather nasty lettters being sent to my personal address where i live with Lolly, these letters, may i add are so nasty and horrible and vile. But, however, I KNOW YOU BROWSE THESE FORUMS AS YOU WRITE IN YOUR LETTERS ........... WELL, LET ME TELL YOU, YOUR NASTY COMMENTS DONT HURT ME, YOUR A JEALOUS NASTY PERSON AND ID LOVE FOR YOU TO SHOW YOURSELF!!! YOU WONT MAKE ME FEEL INTIMIDATED IN MY OWN HOUSE, IF I AM SUCH AS WHAT YOU SAY THEN STOP WATCHING ME, STOP CALLING ME UP, STOP SPENDING YOUR LONELY NIGHTS IN WRITING UP WEIRDO LETTERS.... I AM NOT AFFRAID!!! AND AS FOR MY SON I DO MY UPMOST TO LOOK AFTER HIM, IF YOU WERE WATCHING MY HOUSE THAT MUCH YOU WOULD SEE I HAVE HIM UP ALL THE TIME. YOUR EMPTY THREATS MEAN NOTHING!!! IM WRITING THIS BEACAUSE YOUR TOO MUCH OF A PUSSY TO LEAVE ANY KIND OF CONTACT DETAILS AND THIS MAYBE THE ONLY WAY TO GET THROUGH TO YOU... I HOPE YOU ARE READING THIS, YOUR LETTERS MAKE ME LAUGH YOU SICK TWISTED LONER!!!! SHOW YOURSELF TO ME, STOP HIDING BEHIND A LITTLE KEYBOARD, IF YOU HAVE THAT MUCH OF A PROBLEM SAY IT TO MY FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM WAITING..........

BUT, for the rest of you thanks for your good comments, and any assistance in this matter would be a great help, good night and god bless

Candy
xxx xxx xxx
18-08-2010 06:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: CANDYS STALKER
sorry to hear about this stalker problem candy. hope you and your son are ok and ignore this idiot who is harassing you and also hope this smokes him out and he stops harassing you. if it doesnt then shop him to the police

Piper Niven Superfan
18-08-2010 08:09
Charlemagne Offline

Please show support and thank her post.
18-08-2010 08:18
Digital Dave Away
Retired

Candy, perhaps you should go to the Police about this right away. If this person is threatening you and claiming to be watching your house it's best to nip it in the bud. The Police and courts can take steps against him.

Keep the letters (and envelopes), and any texts, PMs or emails you receive from the stalker. Also keep a diary of when and how he contacts you and what he says.

He's obviously a nutter and most likely harmless but it's best not to take chances. He might tire of harassing you eventually but then pick on another model. Involving the authorities now could stop this pattern of behaviour for the benefit of everyone.

Good luck. Smile
18-08-2010 09:14
bobbistuff Offline
Senior Poster

hi candy,am so sorry to hearof the problems your having with this piece of lowlife...just take comfort in the fact that this gutless twat would piss his pants if he ever met you face to face in the real world and is only brave when hiding behind anonymity....dont be put off by one sad little freak in his grubby little bedsit spewing his poison...you are gorgeous and bring a lot of pleasure to lots of people....love to you...
18-08-2010 10:28
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

Would be a good idea to contact these people: http://www.nss.org.uk/
They will be able to advise you the best way to get this person prosecuted, who to contact in the police and prevent him from causing more harm.
18-08-2010 11:36
supermario1983 Offline
Master Poster

hi candy, i'm sorry to hear about your problems with this stalker. i doubt this pussy will have enough balls to go up to you face to face but you should get the police involved just in case he does try something.
(This post was last modified: 18-08-2010 12:02 by supermario1983.)
18-08-2010 12:02
jorael Offline
Junior Poster

Like everyone else says, contact the police, better to be safe than sorry.
18-08-2010 12:16
Topman 47 Offline
Master Poster

So sorry to read your comments Candy.

Already good advice has been given by previous readers but i do urge you to take some action because you cannot live your life with people like this around. You and your son must come first and i'm sure you get a lot of support from Lolly.

If the piece of s--t carrying out these actions is a member of this forum and reads the thread "get yourself a life" and treat Candyand the ladies with some respect.

One assumes the "s--t" lives in the vicinity of Candy & Lolly so anyone who knows where they live should keep their eyes open and lets endeavour to help to the best of our ability.

18-08-2010 12:23
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

This stalker, what a very sad person they are!!

I think Mr. T, puts it best, "I pity the fool!!"

Candy, please cantact the Police, all I will say "Katie Piper". Sad
18-08-2010 12:24

Click here to watch Babestation TV