babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 2.64 Average

Candy's Stalker

SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

RE: CANDYS STALKER
Sorry to hear of your troubles with this low-life Candy. Hope "it" is caught soon and punished.

take care SOC.
18-08-2010 12:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

RE: Candy's Stalker
What can i say that hasnt been said already, I really hope they catch this freak and he leaves you and your family alone.

It disturbs me no-end that these people dont have the guts to come out in the open and reveal themselves
for the sad lonely tw ats that they are. Its all very easy to be a big man from the annonimity of their keyboard annoyed

Wishing you all the best Candy x
18-08-2010 15:59
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

the only word i can think of right now is sad. but you must report this to the boys in blue candy as some of his letters talking about your son so when kids are talked about that's when you must bring the law in. i jest hope like you he is reading all of your replys that you are get. what i dont get is how dose he no where you live. also as well as telling the boys in blue you should also tell your bosses at babestation (cellcast).

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
(This post was last modified: 18-08-2010 16:27 by dave34.)
18-08-2010 16:24
RZA Offline
Never apologise, Never explain

Ditto to what the others have said already; you need to go to the police with this as soon as possible and start building up a 'catalogue' of this nutters behaviour for future prosecution.

God knows the average demographic of people who watch these shows, but I like to think that at least most of us are just normal blokes with normal lives who like to indulge in the normal habit of checking out good looking women rather than being foaming f*cking lunatics. I've never rung in, never would, nor do I sit home here jacking off over it. You're all good to look at though, and that's good enough for me to tune in and watch. It's unfortunate that there's a small number of bat sh*t maniacs who give the rest of us a bad name, and this bell end is at the top of the list for electro shock treatment.

Hope it gets sorted as soon as possible.
18-08-2010 17:55
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

So sorry to hear about this Candy. As others have said, go to the police and let them handle it.
As for the idiot who has caused all this, if you're reading this, fuck off somewhere else and get a life. We don't want you here.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
(This post was last modified: 18-08-2010 19:05 by rickhardo.)
18-08-2010 18:09
bobek Offline
Banned

As the others have said, you need to go to your local Police Station without delay. If threats have been made in writing or by phone, to you, your son or anyone else, they will take you seriously and deal with it.

Life's too short to put up with this sort of crap Smile
(This post was last modified: 18-08-2010 18:12 by bobek.)
18-08-2010 18:12
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

(18-08-2010 18:09 )rickhardo Wrote:  So sorry to hear about this Candy. As others have said, go to the police and let them handle it.
As for the idiot who has called all this, if you're reading this, fuck off somewhere else and get a life. We don't want you here.
i am going to that & that is stop calling her on the show aswell.

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

18-08-2010 18:15
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

This guy is the absolute scum of the earth, not only hassling you but also involving your son!! The best thing you can do is involve the police at the next available opportunity or heaven knows what he might do next!! In fact, do it now before his actions escalate into physical torture which may cause irrevicable damage to yourself and those people you hold so dear, ie your son and the rest of your family!!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
18-08-2010 18:45
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(18-08-2010 16:24 )dave34 Wrote:  the only word i can think of right now is sad. but you must report this to the boys in blue candy as some of his letters talking about your son so when kids are talked about that's when you must bring the law in. i jest hope like you he is reading all of your replys that you are get. what i dont get is how dose he no where you live. also as well as telling the boys in blue you should also tell your bosses at babestation (cellcast).

another thing I would say is he is SEVERELY TWISTED!!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
18-08-2010 18:46
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

well guys she has got lolly to look after her. but i hope this guy leaves candy be after all the names we have called him today.
if not i would like to get hold of him & cut his bits off. the same thing you would do to stop your pet dog fuck if you no what i mean..

i jest dont like men that do that type of thing to women

(This post was last modified: 18-08-2010 19:05 by dave34.)
18-08-2010 19:03

Click here to watch Babestation TV