GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 2.53 Average

Private MSG "Tiffany"?

cherryryder Offline
Gone

RE: Private MSG "Tiffany"?
Ass2Cam Wrote:If you look on http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=538 you’ll see that’s were all the shit starts with her demanding for stuff to be removed & that was 18/10/08 do you really think “if” it wasn’t Tiffany that said those things she’d let it drag on this long! Even “if” it wasn’t Tiffany the girls on Babestation would of told her so use your heads guys It Is Her Stop Being Thick Headed!!

Put it this way “if” it wasn't Tiffany Admin wouldn't of put up a Tiffany Rule on his forum...

Have you ever thought it could be someone from Cellcast trying to protect his investment?
30-12-2008 21:31
Find all posts by this user
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

CherryRyder...Returns Wrote:
Ass2Cam Wrote:If you look on http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=538 you’ll see that’s were all the shit starts with her demanding for stuff to be removed & that was 18/10/08 do you really think “if” it wasn’t Tiffany that said those things she’d let it drag on this long! Even “if” it wasn’t Tiffany the girls on Babestation would of told her so use your heads guys It Is Her Stop Being Thick Headed!!

Put it this way “if” it wasn't Tiffany Admin wouldn't of put up a Tiffany Rule on his forum...

Have you ever thought it could be someone from Cellcast trying to protect his investment?

If it is That would still give Tiffany a bad Reputation plus that's some way to protect their investment!! So i doubt it.
30-12-2008 21:37
Junebug Offline
Junior Poster

Yep I sent tiffany a private message about a week ago, Just To See If I would get A Reply But Never Did
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2008 21:43 by Junebug.)
30-12-2008 21:39
postel man! Offline
Senior Poster

Ass2Cam Wrote:

If it is That would still give Tiffany a bad Reputation plus that's some way to protect their investment!! So i doubt it.

I think you will probably find there is just as much wright for us so called THICK HEADED!! people to say it is not her as much as you to say it is! but at least i don't come on here calling people thick headed not on purpose!
30-12-2008 21:45
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

postel man! Wrote:
Ass2Cam Wrote:

I think you will probably find there is just as much wright for us so called THICK HEADED!! people to say it is not her as much as you to say it is! but at least i don't come on here calling people thick headed not on purpose!

When i said thick headed i didn't mean it in a rude way i meant get it into your thick heads meaning wake up & read what's on the screen as there's enough evidence on the forum to Prove who's who.

Sorry if you took that to hart i didn't mean it in a rude way
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2008 22:08 by TITSRUS.)
30-12-2008 21:50
jordo Offline
L.F.C

postel man... It seems like all this thread is going to do is bring back all the controversy from before. Some things are best left alone!
30-12-2008 21:57
postel man! Offline
Senior Poster

jordo Wrote:postel man... It seems like all this thread is going to do is bring back all the controversy from before. Some things are best left alone!

Yes lets keep to the PM answers please!!!!!
30-12-2008 22:05
jordo Offline
L.F.C

Even the PM answers are going to cause trouble. If there are fans of hers on here, which I'm sure there are. They're not going to be very happy hearing you calling Tiffany a fake are they? I believe it is her, regardless of who she has replied to because admin would not have given her the pink name otherwise.
30-12-2008 22:10
cherryryder Offline
Gone

jordo Wrote:Even the PM answers are going to cause trouble. If there are fans of hers on here, which I'm sure there are. They're not going to be very happy hearing you calling Tiffany a fake are they? I believe it is her, regardless of who she has replied to because admin would not have given her the pink name otherwise.

i think shes one of the hottest babes on the channels so in that sense im a fan but i still think the Tiffany on the forum is a fake...doesnt bother me..she still gets me hard..
30-12-2008 22:17
dev1984 Offline
Senior Poster

guys lets face it a reply or lack of from a private message means NOTHING, how many of you have glamour girls on ur myspace pages or other sites...how often do they reply to a message...how often do they reply to a comment?

some girls come on here and post on the forum doesnt mean they have to reply to your messages to they actually have a life...

AND since theres been quite a lot of slagging off our Tiff if you were here would u seriously sit there and read and reply to guys off a site where u get slagged so much? erm.......no i doubt it.

Big Grin

Availible in DdOoBbLlEe VvIiSsIiOoNn (where drunk)
30-12-2008 23:41
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles