GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 2.53 Average

Private MSG "Tiffany"?

postel man! Offline
Senior Poster

Private MSG "Tiffany"?
OK How many of you guy's out there have sent a P.M Msg and received one back? now i don't need to know what it was about but just if you had a reply. Thank you!

P.s Please DO NOT turn this thread into a slaging of Tiff thread please! i know we all have our opinion's on tiff but please keep it to the question thanks in advance.
29-12-2008 21:11
Find all posts by this user
HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Private MSG "Tiffany"?
not me, i have no reason to pm her...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
29-12-2008 21:39
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

I wouldn't waste my time sending her a pm, even if I did i'd probably end up begging for a reply lol lol
29-12-2008 21:43
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

I think the responce now is automated...
29-12-2008 22:32
G@Z! Offline
Banned

what a stupid idea
29-12-2008 22:33
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

postel man! Wrote:OK How many of you guy's out there have sent a P.M Msg and received one back? now i don't need to know what it was about but just if you had a reply. Thank you!

P.s Please DO NOT turn this thread into a slaging of Tiff thread please! i know we all have our opinion's on tiff but please keep it to the question thanks in advance.
May I ask you a question postel man!?

Are you referring to the Cellcast “private reverse billed text messaging service” or the private message facility on this site?

If you are referring to the PM facility on this site, then isn’t “Tiffany” an impostor according to you?

I say this because of the comments that you made following the controversy about the copyright statement concerning puretiffany.com:

Quote: you will have to give her a little time, because as computers go she is a novice, also i should point out i never said she would be BACK ON HERE, the reason i say this is because Tiffany has never posted on here, so when Tiff does place a post it will be her first OK guys. Im not trying to bring up old threads again, but im sure all you guys will welcome Tiff on here as a new member!!!! Thanks everyone

Quote:Hi there, i would also like to add to this by saying that i know it was not her that posted those threats, she also stated that she will post on here at some time for all her fans.

Quote:and Tiff did say she would post a msg on here, i hope it’s sooner rather than later or i will look a total DICK! He He He.
29-12-2008 23:57
gyalis_star Offline
Senior Poster

iam confused as well if ur talkin about on here then yeah ive got replies a2c and skate guy are both particularly helpful

havent bin here 4 a while hummm wonder who missed me lol
30-12-2008 11:32
postel man! Offline
Senior Poster

vostok 1 Wrote:
postel man! Wrote:OK How many of you guy's out there have sent a P.M Msg and received one back? now i don't need to know what it was about but just if you had a reply. Thank you!

May I ask you a question postel man!?

Are you referring to the Cellcast “private reverse billed text messaging service” or the private message facility on this site?

If you are referring to the PM facility on this site, then isn’t “Tiffany” an impostor according to you?

I say this because of the comments that you made following the controversy about the copyright statement concerning puretiffany.com:

Quote: you will have to give her a little time, because as computers go she is a novice, also i should point out i never said she would be BACK ON HERE, the reason i say this is because Tiffany has never posted on here, so when Tiff does place a post it will be her first OK guys. Im not trying to bring up old threads again, but im sure all you guys will welcome Tiff on here as a new member!!!! Thanks everyone

Quote:Hi there, i would also like to add to this by saying that i know it was not her that posted those threats, she also stated that she will post on here at some time for all her fans.

Quote:and Tiff did say she would post a msg on here, i hope it’s sooner rather than later or i will look a total DICK! He He He.

Because i "think" it's not Tiffany is the reason im looking for a reply! seeing as "TIFFANY" dosn't but should knows who i am, and is not replying is proof enough for me that it's not her!, i was just wondering if any body has got a reply that's all (AND I DO MEAN FROM THE PM OF THIS FORUM FROM "TIFFANY") for those that didnt understand the Thread title private msg "TIFFANY" there is a big clue in there can you SEE ITRolleyes
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2008 20:21 by postel man!.)
30-12-2008 20:20
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

postel man! Wrote:Because i "think" it's not Tiffany is the reason im looking for a reply! seeing as "TIFFANY" dosn't but should knows who i am, and is not replying is proof enough for me that it's not her!, i was just wondering if any body has got a reply that's all (AND I DO MEAN FROM THE PM OF THIS FORUM FROM "TIFFANY") for those that didnt understand the Thread title private msg "TIFFANY" there is a big clue in there can you SEE ITRolleyes

Cockiness will get you no were mate, Stop trying to say it’s not Tiffany we all know it’s her cause “if” it wasn’t she’d be on here giving of at the so called other Tiffany for giving her a bad reputation!

If you look on http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=538 you’ll see that’s were all the shit starts with her demanding for stuff to be removed & that was 18/10/08 do you really think “if” it wasn’t Tiffany that said those things she’d let it drag on this long! Even “if” it wasn’t Tiffany the girls on Babestation would of told her so use your heads guys It Is Her Stop Being Thick Headed!!

Put it this way “if” it wasn't Tiffany Admin wouldn't of put up a Tiffany Rule on his forum...
30-12-2008 21:08
$h!ny h3lm3t Offline
* annaholic *

Admin also has to authenticate girls, hence the pink 'tiffany'

If your dying day is near, spend it with a can of beer.
When the angels start to call, make sure you`ve drunk it all.
30-12-2008 21:10
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles