Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 2.18 Average

Forum Welcome Page

Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

RE: Forum Welcome Page
Whilst i'd love to be on it, i would be very happy for the cappers and recorders/mods etc to fill the spots...If you have any left after that then i'm happy to put myself forward Smile
20-07-2010 21:09
Find all posts by this user
pounder Offline
Junior Poster

Just out of curiosity, how many people are going to be featured on this page?
24-07-2010 16:52
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

For what it's worth I think it should be uploaders, regular posters and members who keep the same avatar ie. skateguy, forum style etc. If this is a welcome page to new members you don't want it to be out of date in a months time.

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
24-07-2010 17:32
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Its not really my business to pass an opinion on this as its not something I'm involved in. Yet...I'm going to....

I don't know how much space there is, but I see a few people have mentioned that the people featured should be uploaders. Without a doubt uploaders are half the lifeblood of the forum, but those who make posts that provide humour, debate, spirit and opinion are equally as important in making this forum what it is.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
25-07-2010 01:55
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

(25-07-2010 01:55 )skateguy Wrote:  Its not really my business to pass an opinion on this as its not something I'm involved in. Yet...I'm going to....

I don't know how much space there is, but I see a few people have mentioned that the people featured should be uploaders. Without a doubt uploaders are half the lifeblood of the forum, but those who make posts that provide humour, debate, spirit and opinion are equally as important in making this forum what it is.
Andy Warhol is a legend though skateguy..Big Grin

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
25-07-2010 02:06
alexxxi Away
G.O.N.E

Okay just to let everyone know... If anyone wants to put forward their names its your last chance cause in a few days the front cover design will commence and having the list of names will help along with gathering forum member avatars for it so its quite a long process
. Pm sooky/myself or post on here dont be shy Smile so we can have a list to work with. Once we have a list we will decide which members will be posted on the front cover as I cant exactly fit 35,000 members on it Big Grin

Thank you
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2010 20:34 by alexxxi.)
10-08-2010 14:57
Kelly Bell Offline
Here's Kelly!

If it wasn't for the uploaders I fear this place would struggle, I really appreciate what the few do for the many. Anything that aids the forum, or gives thanks to the few is fine in my book.

After all, its people like you, that do this for people like me. I salute the few,

The Official Kelly Bell FB! Click Here if you want to join me, ignore if you dont

Respect the Forum, the Forum will respect you.
19-08-2010 09:24
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
2Bud Offline
Liverpool FC

I would put myself forward for it but I know I wouldn't get it as I don't post too regularly.
(I'll try and post more often and then I might be considered for this in a few years Wink )
I will just continue to use the chat because I think thats the best place to be on the forum Smile
I can think of many people that deserve to be on this Smile

My Favourite Babes: Ella, Adele, Cali, Dionne, Sophia

Liverpool FC
19-08-2010 23:08
cosmonaut Offline
Posting Machine

Hey, I might as well put myself forward for this honour. I take rejection quite well, so I won't sulk if I'm overlooked!
20-08-2010 09:14
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

I'll put my name forward too. It'll help to make this thread more popular!
20-08-2010 10:28
Thread Closed