Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average

End of Babeworld.tv

andyjb Offline
Posting Machine

RE: End of Babeworld.tv
In the small print at the bottom of the advertising loop for Chat Lounge, the service provider details have been changed fron Babeworld Television to Firestorm. Seen other channels having technical problems when this occurs, so Chat Lounge and Babeworld could possibly come back before being shut down for good. Camera briefly switched over on 908 last night just after 9:00P.M. to show darkened unlit set so output was still there. Asian Connections now back on with services provided by Absolute Live and still mentions text messages although there is no on-screen number as yet.

As Financial Domination continues to grow, less enthusiasm is required when putting on a show.
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2010 13:52 by andyjb.)
02-07-2010 13:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

There are probably a number of reasons why babeworld is not currently airing. If I remember rightly Hotel Voyeur shut down due to a dispute with the models not being paid what they were due. I think this could very well be a possibly, I certainly don't think ofcom has anything to do with it or we would have heard about it by now. But its not healthy for competition if they have folded, I'm hoping its just down to technical issues as the channel is still listed on the epg.
03-07-2010 17:28
Digital Dave Away
Retired

Blimey, you can see how baseless rumours start!

Babeworld haven't gone bust, failed to pay their models or been shut down by Ofcom, they've been bought by Bluebird. The Asian channel was also owned by Babeworld and will continue as part of the BBird package.

Live960 is now owned by BBird and they seem to be using it as a filler on the ex Babeworld channels until their own channels are ready, which will be some time this month.
03-07-2010 17:52
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(02-07-2010 09:24 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  
(02-07-2010 02:03 )StanTheMan Wrote:  It's not all bad. Look at it this way: All the channels needed a hefty kick up the backside. They were painfully dull and had run out of ideas. I think it's a good thing they're getting shaken up so thouroughly. Of course cellcast will continue on their merry little way, oblivious to what customers want and churning out the same crap day in, day out, but that's their look out.

I agree with this 100% I was so bored last night i just got my Laurel and Hardy DVD's out instead!!!!

Big Laugh Oh, shit, you can't fail, sweet! Give me the greatest double act that's ever lived over the curent line-up of babeshows any day of the week. There's a pound shop near me selling L&H two-reelers for.... well, for a quid, obviously. Got myself five quid's worth.
03-07-2010 18:19
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(03-07-2010 17:52 )Digital Dave Wrote:  Babeworld haven't gone bust, failed to pay their models or been shut down by Ofcom, they've been bought by Bluebird. The Asian channel was also owned by Babeworld and will continue as part of the BBird package.

I can't believe it's Asian Babes they've decided to keep unchanged. The performances aren't up to scratch, the picture quality isn't up to scratch and the women.... well they're not women for starters...
03-07-2010 18:45
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(03-07-2010 18:45 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(03-07-2010 17:52 )Digital Dave Wrote:  Babeworld haven't gone bust, failed to pay their models or been shut down by Ofcom, they've been bought by Bluebird. The Asian channel was also owned by Babeworld and will continue as part of the BBird package.

I can't believe it's Asian Babes they've decided to keep unchanged. The performances aren't up to scratch, the picture quality isn't up to scratch and the women.... well they're not women for starters...

True. I remember in the Bluebird threads that Paul Chaplin said they'd retain the Asian feed as part of an internationally-focused channel, with the implication being that other countries would also feature. This seemed to be a medium term idea, so Asian Babes may stay unchanged for now, apart from the OSG maybe.

As BBird are keeping the Asian feed it must make money, despite what we all think about the channel on this forum!
03-07-2010 20:11
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(03-07-2010 20:11 )Digital Dave Wrote:  I remember in the Bluebird threads that Paul Chaplin said they'd retain the Asian feed as part of an internationally-focused channel, with the implication being that other countries would also feature.

Now that I like the sound of.
03-07-2010 20:26
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

(03-07-2010 20:26 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(03-07-2010 20:11 )Digital Dave Wrote:  I remember in the Bluebird threads that Paul Chaplin said they'd retain the Asian feed as part of an internationally-focused channel, with the implication being that other countries would also feature.

You didn't seem that enthusiastic when they had the South American babes on not so long ago...Smile

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
03-07-2010 20:55
andyjb Offline
Posting Machine

908 and 950 back on air with new phone numbers. No introduction by SJ mentioning Babeworld, service now provided by Rampant TV.

As Financial Domination continues to grow, less enthusiasm is required when putting on a show.
03-07-2010 21:10
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(03-07-2010 20:55 )thinwhiteduke Wrote:  
(03-07-2010 20:26 )StanTheMan Wrote:  

You didn't seem that enthusiastic when they had the South American babes on not so long ago...Smile

Blush Shut up, I'd forgotten about that. Okay, so not all foreign babeshows are going to work, but I still like the sound of some European crumpet on our screens.
03-07-2010 21:13

Click here to watch Studio 66