Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average

End of Babeworld.tv

TammysNo1Fan Offline
Posting Machine

End of Babeworld.tv
Looks like Bluebird.tv have now swallowed up babeworld.tv

Babeworld.tv has gone

Live 960 is on Babeworld.tv's channels 908 and 950.
01-07-2010 21:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tsurugi Offline
Banned

RE: End of Babeworld.tv
02-07-2010 01:28
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

It's not all bad. Look at it this way: All the channels needed a hefty kick up the backside. They were painfully dull and had run out of ideas. I think it's a good thing they're getting shaken up so thouroughly. Of course cellcast will continue on their merry little way, oblivious to what customers want and churning out the same crap day in, day out, but that's their look out.
02-07-2010 02:03
dragonking Away
Way of the DRAGON

Missing BabeWorld already. Shame to see it go abruptly

WHAT DOES'NT KILL YOU JUST MAKES YOU STRONGER SO C'MON BRING IT ON!!

Funny prank call
02-07-2010 02:42
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(02-07-2010 02:03 )StanTheMan Wrote:  It's not all bad. Look at it this way: All the channels needed a hefty kick up the backside. They were painfully dull and had run out of ideas. I think it's a good thing they're getting shaken up so thouroughly. Of course cellcast will continue on their merry little way, oblivious to what customers want and churning out the same crap day in, day out, but that's their look out.

Valid point, however if the superpower have all the technology & knowhow to produce these desirable alternatives, it shows contempt for punters & staff by shutting down Babeworld & saying nothing; according to Rammy, EML had said she was on BW last night, so seems like someone decided to pull the plug & leave BW fans to contemplate watching LIVE960 on any of 5 channels.....not exactly the best way to impress your potential customers.

02-07-2010 02:48
ALI 35 Offline
Senior Poster

(02-07-2010 02:42 )dragonking Wrote:  Missing BabeWorld already. Shame to see it go abruptly

Agree ! sad end to babeworld Sad let''s hope we will see the girl's on the new channel's ! just have to wait and see ?
02-07-2010 06:36
The Fox Offline
Junior Poster

Well babeworld has gone, some will morn, some will say thank god for that.
What we should do is remember the girls who have been working through these difficult times, the way they have been treated is disgraceful.
I would like to put on record my thanks to all the girls from babeworld, for all the hard work that they have put in over the past difficult months.
Let us hope that they all find work and are back on our screens soon.
THANK YOU GIRLS

Fox by name. Foxy by nature
02-07-2010 07:21
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(02-07-2010 02:48 )RRROGER Wrote:  
(02-07-2010 02:03 )StanTheMan Wrote:  It's not all bad. Look at it this way: All the channels needed a hefty kick up the backside. They were painfully dull and had run out of ideas. I think it's a good thing they're getting shaken up so thouroughly. Of course cellcast will continue on their merry little way, oblivious to what customers want and churning out the same crap day in, day out, but that's their look out.

Valid point, however if the superpower have all the technology & knowhow to produce these desirable alternatives, it shows contempt for punters & staff by shutting down Babeworld & saying nothing; according to Rammy, EML had said she was on BW last night, so seems like someone decided to pull the plug & leave BW fans to contemplate watching LIVE960 on any of 5 channels.....not exactly the best way to impress your potential customers.

here's the post eml made yesterday dinner time at 12:06pm

"Hay Everyone...

Woohoo on tonight... I know it was only going to be 1 show, but i liked it so much i've stayed... hehehe.. All you guys have been right Darlings.. Sooooo I hope to speak to you tonight or soon..

Love u long time..

Kisses

Elizabeth aka EML xx "

is a shame how babeworld has ended (wont say anymore on that) but most of the girls will be on other channels mainly bluebird

Piper Niven Superfan
02-07-2010 08:30
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(02-07-2010 08:30 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(02-07-2010 02:48 )RRROGER Wrote:  

here's the post eml made yesterday dinner time at 12:06pm

"Hay Everyone...

Woohoo on tonight... I know it was only going to be 1 show, but i liked it so much i've stayed... hehehe.. All you guys have been right Darlings.. Sooooo I hope to speak to you tonight or soon..

Love u long time..

Kisses

Elizabeth aka EML xx "

is a shame how babeworld has ended (wont say anymore on that) but most of the girls will be on other channels mainly bluebird

Could possibly be why Cassie appeared on Tuesday night instead of her regular thursday slot.Perhaps she had a tip off there would be no channel to work on on thurdsay.........

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
02-07-2010 08:59
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

I agree with this 100% I was so bored last night i just got my Laurel and Hardy DVD's out instead!!!!

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
02-07-2010 09:24

Click here to watch Studio 66