Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average

First memories of these channels

mospur Offline
Senior Poster

RE: First memories of these channels
Surreysub, it was all about flash the gash just before the live XXX channel got encrypted

surreysub Wrote:Live XXX was probably the best channel for filth in those days - even back then it was in the 900s on the EPG (995 perhaps?) There was also very dirty action with the likes of a young Jemstone (pre boob job), Alicia Rhodes, a girl called Sahara (not the Indian Sahara), Toni which made it better than the relatively tame Babestation. I never did so what happened after encryption but they certainly got away with a lot on free TV.
08-01-2009 02:39
Find all posts by this user
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

mospur Wrote:Surreysub, it was all about flash the gash just before the live XXX channel got encrypted

surreysub Wrote:Live XXX was probably the best channel for filth in those days - even back then it was in the 900s on the EPG (995 perhaps?) There was also very dirty action with the likes of a young Jemstone (pre boob job), Alicia Rhodes, a girl called Sahara (not the Indian Sahara), Toni which made it better than the relatively tame Babestation. I never did so what happened after encryption but they certainly got away with a lot on free TV.

my first memory is calling raven when she was on babecast pissed out of my mind. and also wondering what went on after encryption on sportxxx and livexxx.
08-01-2009 04:31
jimbo5030 Offline
Master Poster

may just add while this thread still exists, has anyone have any info or pics on a girl called katie from the very first babestation, used to do thursday night if i remember rightly, if they can , cud they pm me, cos she was so hot!!!

i aint rude, i just dont fucking like you
10-02-2009 03:08
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

It was 2003 when Babecast had a non topless show from 9 to 11pm and then a topless show from 11pm onwards.

Presenters I remember were Jo Laurence or Jo-Jo as she affectionately known, Simone and Cassie who I was devastered by her decision to leave the show to go travelling. Soon after I discovered Babestation and in particular Amy Capri(Now Sexstation et al) and Kat(LA Babes) when she had natural and very nice C Cup boobs!!
10-02-2009 03:49
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

The first thing I saw was Taylor Mackenzie going out into the hallway on Babestation and peering back through the fire door. That was around the time when she was the 'whacky' out-of-control one, until Dani O'Neal came along and stole her spot.

I wonder how many people remember that Chelsea (now Babeworld) also did a nude night on Babestar, with Chantel. I do, cos I recorded it.

At one point, the 'Prague girls' shows were the best thing on the channels. Especially Joy and LaLa, they used to kiss for ages like they were in love. And it seemed as though Prague was entirely populated by naturally busty brunettes. Awesome.
10-02-2009 06:21
samcooke Offline
Master Poster

Ah babestation channel 173, with the likes of taylor, heavenly, kat and delores. i was about 14 then, good times!
10-02-2009 07:48
rhodes Offline
Senior Poster

Certainly the strongest shows I ever watched via Skytv were the encryped shows on Sportxxx in 2005.

All girl hard core dirty talking shows which lasted for 3 hours. Great stuff featuring such great girls as ,Angel Long, Natalie Heck,Taylor Morgan,Faye Rampton, Victoria Brown,Chantelle, Bonnie Simon, Franky Knight and Crystal Lei ,who used to squirt all over the place.

Those were the days ,unbelievable when I think about it now, and when the girls were really turned on towards the end of the night the cameramen ( pervcam) were invited to join in. If you don't believe me ,ask Angel Long.
25-03-2009 12:52
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

i know,they were the days

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
25-03-2009 13:13
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
yehsirpow Offline

haha! My first memories were near the end of 2002 when the babestation programme started on the game network channel. It used to finish at 11pm and after awhile it eventually went on until 1am. It was mainly a texting show then. haha! I remember Heavenly, Cat and this girl with ginger hair from Scotland who left half way through 2003, oh and this Malyasian chick called Apple!

Then came the late show where Dani O'Neal used to get really naughty haha! I remember when bang babes started out on the Motor TVs channel. haha good times!
14-05-2009 18:00
tsurugi Offline
Banned

the good old days of dear delores and jesse ranting and raving at her callers.....so much better than the pile of shite that it has become and who could forget Juan KerrWink
(This post was last modified: 14-05-2009 18:06 by tsurugi.)
14-05-2009 18:05
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV