Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average

First memories of these channels

surreysub Away
surreysub

First memories of these channels
First time I came across one of these channels was in their infancy, possibly 2003. It was Babecast, possibly on Friendly TV somewhere in the 200s on Sky, and the presenters were a young Emily Dean and Dionne (now of Bangbabes and Babestation respectively). There was a lot more banter at the time with the presenters who would be constantly looking at a laptop, and the girls on the phone were in barely visible boxes on the side of the screen.

When did you lose your babe channel viriginity, dear reader?

"I'll be your friend, as long as you pay me £1.50 a minute!"
23-12-2008 19:16
Find all posts by this user
robhojy Offline
Junior Poster

RE: First memories of these channels
i remember back when taylor just started, was babstation back when they taked about games, you would see tits about 4 times a night at most, it was awesome
23-12-2008 19:21
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Sometime in summer 2006 I started to see the adult channels and watched Ashley on TurnOnTV at the time. Then I seen Hazel on TurnOnTV on Office Babe and trying calling her but couldn't get through. Few months later I started watching the day shows a lot more often and calling in a lot when dirty talk was still allowed. Then I started watching the night shows and the rest is history.
23-12-2008 19:34
skully Offline

Ahh...fond memories...I can remember watching them when they were in the 200's too. Those were the days, the channels were new, the babes flashed every now and again, the banter was good and at the end of the night the girls would occasionally strip naked and frolick for the last few minutes.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
23-12-2008 19:35
surreysub Away
surreysub

3 words to jog the memory - Flash The Gash

"I'll be your friend, as long as you pay me £1.50 a minute!"
23-12-2008 19:38
skully Offline

Three of the best mate! lol

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
23-12-2008 19:41
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

I remember flash the gash lol last few minutes before encryption you had them on show for longer lol

For me though i havnt a clue when it was but i clearly remember Dani Babestation late at night fingering on the tv,no dodgy camera angles just a full screen of Dani on the sofa fingering and rubbing away
23-12-2008 21:34
bobster2 Offline
Junior Poster

i remember there being a main screen and the down the right hand side. the main girls i remember are dani, summer, charlene hart, a young and gorgeous tiffany and katie weale.

those days were brilliant then it got better when babecast came along with jane whitehouse and rebecca. their first night was brilliant
23-12-2008 21:45
Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

I remember tuning into the now defunct Game Network to have a look at a show called gameclip and see if any of the promos tweaked my interest, when I saw a pink screen and a brunette girl called Olivia (long since left call show industry) speaking/shouting into a headset and causing some of the most horrendous feedback I've ever heard. This was within three or four minutes of Babestation's first ever broadcast. The camera would freeze on a regular basis, leaving you staring at a screen full of fully dressed girls chattering away in voice over, often about the most random stuff, since in the early days the best you could hope for was a flash of Faith or Taylor's bra, (that changed quickly!) apart from when Claire was on, or the tall half italian girl who's name I can't rember, when you wouldn't even see that!

If I'm not mistaken (and I often am) the girls on that first night were Olivia, Faith and Taylor Mackenzie.

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
23-12-2008 23:25
thestrange1 Offline
Gone

My first one is back in 2006 when i went to my mates house and she showed me the channels. I remember show on one called G spot tv.
23-12-2008 23:32
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV