Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average

First memories of these channels

dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

RE: First memories of these channels
SpreadTheLove Wrote:@astonv1

Ahh, yes, JaneyCam it was, lol, not Jenny.
Yeah, it was originally on L!ve TV on cable in the mid-to-late 1990's, but a couple of the pre-callshow channels on Sky (I think it was Turn On TV, but maybe it WAS actually L!ve TV that made a brief comeback on Sky - I can't remember exactly) started to show all the old content again (~2001-2003 ish), just before it/they became CallShow based, and still continued showing some of it either early evening or late night (before & after the first CallShows, which originally only aired from ~10pm-3am).

Hmm, what else was there... The Sex Show, Exotica Erotica, Topless Darts, Private Dancer, Talking Beer, Strip Masterbrain, I've Got Wood, and the "paint" one I referenced in my first post was called Painted Ladies.

Hehehe Big Grin

@CherryRyder...Returns

Mmm. Imogen is my all-time fave. Well, her and Renee.
I'd love to know whatever happened to those two....

I used to like the shower scene at the end of painted ladiesBig Grin
26-12-2008 18:10
Find all posts by this user
$h!ny h3lm3t Offline
* annaholic *

Topless Darts, JaneyCam and Painted Ladies, yes i believe my TV voyeurism journey kind of began here as well Smile

If your dying day is near, spend it with a can of beer.
When the angels start to call, make sure you`ve drunk it all.
26-12-2008 19:21
mas0887 Offline
Herald of the Forum

I think I started watching in about 2002/3, pretty soon after they got fucked by ofcom, because I remember it being the private babe which started at 2 iirc and it was Dani and she was fully naked with a dildo, but she didn't use it and she was always in positions where you couldn't quite see her properly naked. What I would give for some of those early videos of Dani fingering herself or using a dildo on air.
27-12-2008 04:21
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

mas0887 Wrote:I think I started watching in about 2002/3, pretty soon after they got fucked by ofcom, because I remember it being the private babe which started at 2 iirc and it was Dani and she was fully naked with a dildo, but she didn't use it and she was always in positions where you couldn't quite see her properly naked. What I would give for some of those early videos of Dani fingering herself or using a dildo on air.

Me too Tongue

Those were the days when Dani was awesome! She's kinda dropped off the radar for me now though cuz of the restrictions put on her by Oftwats!
27-12-2008 12:23
cherryryder Offline
Gone

SpreadTheLove Wrote:Mmm. Imogen is my all-time fave. Well, her and Renee.
I'd love to know whatever happened to those two....

You have good taste in the ladies..Renee was a total minx, loved her tanned complexion and those sexy eyes...
27-12-2008 18:27
A Spider Monkey Offline
7th Level Invisible Ninja

First time I saw these channels was around Christmas New Year 2003/4 I think. Home from uni for a few days. Flicking through the channels and think it was Vikki V and Emily on Babestation the first channel I found

The right to bear arms is slightly less ludicrous than the right to arm bears

"a clunge like a burst bean bag"
27-12-2008 18:48
fatjack Offline
Apprentice Poster

For me I think it must of being around 2002, and there used to be more banter with about 4 or 5 girls on the same bed.

I remember Babs, Dani and the one that especially caught my eye as a 15 year old lad was Mirrel? The Blond bird. I think she was from Norway. Amazing she was.

It's all gone a bit $hite now really or maybe i'm just getting older.
27-12-2008 19:06
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

i remember painted ladies

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
29-12-2008 22:05
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
benboe Offline

Eeeeeeeeee those were the days eh!

I remember when you could go to the pictures, get a bag of fish and chips, call a sexy phone line and still have change out of a sixpunce Tongue
08-01-2009 02:19
mospur Offline
Senior Poster

I think i started watching babecast channel 208 in 2001, when morgan was like 19 or sumthing and Emily used to be on there, she wasnt as skinny then but she was so fit. Then i warmed to babestation, it used to have Dani on it most of the time presenting and little screens is where the ladies would be, on the side like the 3G thing at the bottom of the screen nowadays.

I was too shy to call in those days, so i used to wait in the que and listen in then hang up when with no warning, i was on the fone with the girl! There was no eavesdroping in those days. But over time i became a ruthless perv on the fone.

The only thing i regret from those days, is not having the balls to call up when Teresa May used to be on, how i regret that BIG TIME!

Its been good getting that off my chest!

surreysub Wrote:First time I came across one of these channels was in their infancy, possibly 2003. It was Babecast, possibly on Friendly TV somewhere in the 200s on Sky, and the presenters were a young Emily Dean and Dionne (now of Bangbabes and Babestation respectively). There was a lot more banter at the time with the presenters who would be constantly looking at a laptop, and the girls on the phone were in barely visible boxes on the side of the screen.

When did you lose your babe channel viriginity, dear reader?
08-01-2009 02:35
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV