Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 3.02 Average

Hannah Prentice - Nightshow Chat & Discussion

Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

RE: Hannah P - Nightshow Chat & Discussion
I don't see her appeal to be honest, but each to their own.

01-06-2010 13:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahPrentice1 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Hello guys,
hope you all enjoyed my first night on elite and Im pleased to say there will be many more to cum ;-) il be back on your screens tomorrow night for some naughty fun.
Lots of love
Hannah xxx mwah xxx
01-06-2010 15:26
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(01-06-2010 15:26 )HannahPrentice1 Wrote:  Hello guys,
hope you all enjoyed my first night on elite and Im pleased to say there will be many more to cum ;-) il be back on your screens tomorrow night for some naughty fun.
Lots of love
Hannah xxx mwah xxx

Hmmm, I like your style, Hannah! Wink Cool I know you've gone bad before, however, last night was certainly a great debut you had on Elite TV's night show. So, we're going to a regular fix then? Bring it on! Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2010 15:42 by Chilly.)
01-06-2010 15:41
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Lots of love
Hannah xxx mwah xxx

Glad to hear you enjoyed your elite nights debut hannah. I definately did, you were fantastic Already looking foward to tomorrow night. So are you just a night babe now?

Piper Niven Superfan
01-06-2010 15:42
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

Lots of love
Hannah xxx mwah xxx

Tremendous news to come home to, well done Hannah. Already looking forward to tomorrow night for some more of last nights fun & filth. My prayers have certainly been answered. Big GrinTongueBig GrinHeart

Like Rammy, I'd just like to know if you are going to be on nights only now or will there be some day shows to do ? Thanks Hannah, whilst you are here!

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
01-06-2010 16:32
irishtender Offline
Banned

great stuff. very happy to hear that, ur absolutely stunning, long may it continue and best of luck Tongue
01-06-2010 16:35
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(01-06-2010 15:41 )Chilly Wrote:  
Lots of love
Hannah xxx mwah xxx

Hmmm, I like your style, Hannah! Wink Cool I know you've gone bad before, however, last night was certainly a great debut you had on Elite TV's night show. So, we're going to a regular fix then? Bring it on! Big Grin

Fuckin' hell Chilly, we agree for once, last night was a brilliant EliteNights debut, won't spoil it by making comparisons with other less competent debut shows.........HuhHuhHuh

01-06-2010 18:15
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(01-06-2010 18:15 )RRROGER Wrote:  Fuckin' hell Chilly, we agree for once, last night was a brilliant EliteNights debut, won't spoil it by making comparisons with other less competent debut shows.........HuhHuhHuh

We do? God that's depressing. [Image: 1432tef.gif] Wink Big Grin

For now then, Hannah's performance has us agreeing with each other, but we'll soon be divided again after Danica's and Alice's next shows, RRROGER.
Wink
01-06-2010 18:33
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Oi, Jamie! When are you going to do the decent thing and put Hannah on your site? I mean, she isn't even listed as one of your girls. Surprised Sad
02-06-2010 13:23
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(02-06-2010 13:23 )Chilly Wrote:  Oi, Jamie! When are you going to do the decent thing and put Hannah on your site? I mean, she isn't even listed as one of your girls. Surprised Sad

Seems to be a general problem all round with websites, Elite better than some, but checkout TeasemeTV....Adele/JetBlack/DonnaDuke + others on the show for several months but not yet mentioned on website, they're seriously taking the piss by charging subscription for a non-existant service....are you listening knob-brains, that's why I cancelled my subscriptions annoyedannoyedannoyed

PS Hello Chilly hope you were suitably embarassed by my REPeekBounce

02-06-2010 19:30

Click here to watch Studio 66