Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 3.02 Average

Hannah Prentice - Nightshow Chat & Discussion

Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

Hannah Prentice - Nightshow Chat & Discussion
Big GrinBig Grin Prayers answered guys, it's finally happening, Hannah is doing the nightshow tomorrow night (31.5.10). Hannah signed off at 8 tonight with the comment that she would be back at 9 tommorrow night to do her first nightshow on Elite. I had to check a recording twice to actually believe it, been out so sorry for the delay in posting. Unsure whether its a 9-11/12 or if its all night as Hannah didn't say. Personally I hope its an all nighter, just have to wait till tomorrow I guess. SmileWinkBig GrinTongue

So in true forum style lets get the comments going.......

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
(This post was last modified: 30-05-2010 21:04 by Rael 74.)
30-05-2010 19:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

RE: Hannah P - Nightshow Chat & Discussion
She's finally going back to being a bad girl then. Wink

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...ght=summer
30-05-2010 20:18
bungle2k Offline
Junior Poster

who said there is no god
30-05-2010 20:21
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

fantastic news. elite started the bank holiday weekend with the very good night debut of alice goodwin and will now end it with the elite nights debut of hannah tomorrow.

unlike when alice made her night debut. we know hannah will be great on nights since she did one night show for bs as summer just before she moved to elite so glad she is back to nights

ps wonder if caty will give her trademark elite initiation of the new girls

i missed the announcement so can it be posted please

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 30-05-2010 22:47 by Rammyrascal.)
30-05-2010 22:46
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(30-05-2010 22:46 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  fantastic news. elite started the bank holiday weekend with the very good night debut of alice goodwin and will now end it with the elite nights debut of hannah tomorrow.

unlike when alice made her night debut. we know hannah will be great on nights since she did one night show for bs as summer just before she moved to elite so glad she is back to nights

ps wonder if caty will give her trademark elite initiation of the new girls

i missed the announcement so can it be posted please

Fuckin' hell, hope we don't get the same amount of emotional, hysterical forumites salivating & soiling themselves as when the last "good girl goes bad" was on the show!!!!BounceBounceBounce

31-05-2010 01:46
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

hahahahaha, rammys got his white stead at the ready to defend anyone who badmouths hannah p
31-05-2010 01:58
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(31-05-2010 01:58 )chrislatimer Wrote:  hahahahaha, rammys got his white stead at the ready to defend anyone who badmouths hannah p

yep its at the stables readylaugh dont think it will be needed as hannah was brilliant when she made her night debut on babestation and will be brilliant again

Piper Niven Superfan
31-05-2010 07:39
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(31-05-2010 07:39 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(31-05-2010 01:58 )chrislatimer Wrote:  hahahahaha, rammys got his white stead at the ready to defend anyone who badmouths hannah p

yep its at the stables readylaugh dont think it will be needed as hannah was brilliant when she made her night debut on babestation and will be brilliant again

Morning Rammy, think you're being a bit charitable about the Alice show,for me the massive build up to what should have been a spectacular show turned out to be an anti-climax.....through no fault of Alice; tonight things will be different,Jamie will have read all the 500 posts relating to a single 3 hour show & any percieved issues with the Alice show will be avoided for Hannah's show.
The fact Hannah has joined the forum to announce her move to nights is a promising sign + virtually no hype/build up means it's "just another new girl", let's see what she can do, rather than the the hysteria about the Alice show..........looks like the Hannah show should be a good one & if you'll indulge my whaffling a bit longer, wouldn't it be brilliant if the 2 BS babes that made her change her name while on BS did the same, HannahC has done lots of nude/rude stuff but not BSnights+HannahM move to ThePad could signal a change in direction & will suddenly show up on BangBabes.......think about it, 3 Hannahs on night shows at once.

SurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprised

31-05-2010 10:34
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(31-05-2010 10:34 )RRROGER Wrote:  
(31-05-2010 07:39 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  

Morning Rammy, think you're being a bit charitable about the Alice show,for me the massive build up to what should have been a spectacular show turned out to be an anti-climax.....through no fault of Alice; tonight things will be different,Jamie will have read all the 500 posts relating to a single 3 hour show & any percieved issues with the Alice show will be avoided for Hannah's show.
The fact Hannah has joined the forum to announce her move to nights is a promising sign + virtually no hype/build up means it's "just another new girl", let's see what she can do, rather than the the hysteria about the Alice show..........looks like the Hannah show should be a good one & if you'll indulge my whaffling a bit longer, wouldn't it be brilliant if the 2 BS babes that made her change her name while on BS did the same, HannahC has done lots of nude/rude stuff but not BSnights+HannahM move to ThePad could signal a change in direction & will suddenly show up on BangBabes.......think about it, 3 Hannahs on night shows at once.

SurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprised

afternoon/evening rrroger respect your opinion about alice's show and hope youre the same with mine

im definately thinking about the 3 hannah's on the night show at once and if it happened i dont think id last the nightBig Grin. I think it wont be long before hannah c does bsnights since she has done some topless pics for the partypeople website and as for hannah mac you never know

back to hannah p. think jamie has read the posts about alice's night show as there has been hardly any hype about tonight, with only hannah mentioning it at the end of her day show yesterday and posting on here she is doing nights. no need to wonder if hannah's show will be a good one as she did one night show on babestation shortly before she moved to elite and i thought she was very good

once again good luck tonight hannah

Piper Niven Superfan
31-05-2010 17:05
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Mmmm, sexy office girl. Smile

[Image: h_31.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 31-05-2010 20:49 by Chilly.)
31-05-2010 20:43

Click here to watch Studio 66