Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 3.02 Average

Hannah Prentice - Nightshow Chat & Discussion

RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

RE: Hannah P - Nightshow Chat & Discussion
For anybody who missed it Hannah just announced she's only there for another 10" & doesn't know if she'll be working nights again....shockedshockedshocked

2:50 update, Dani just took over,confirming that Hannah was going home but bit vague as to when she would return or which shift...

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2010 02:56 by RRROGER.)
01-06-2010 02:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Yep, I herd say it as well. I think after tonight's show, there would be an uproar if she doesn't do night's again. She's an absolute natural at it, and Jamie would be a fool not to have back doing night's on a more regular basis.

Once a week to start off with would suit us, as she probably has daytime commitments to fulfill as well. After-all she has to have some time to herself to chill out.
01-06-2010 02:43
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Verdict on Hannah...she's a star in the making, if not already; the show was a "normal" format affair with CharlieO'Neal & DanielleMaye,2 girls at a time continuously covering 3 channels in rotation; pity the same format & programming arrangement wasn't applied all over the weekend, it must work or it wouldn't be used & we wouldn't have to "endure" 1 girl for 3 hours on 3 channels for 1/2 the night.
Last night's show was a gem, right format & right ingredients....SmileSmileSmile

01-06-2010 03:27
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

Ahhhh the old Elite kidology trick strikes again, so Hannah doesn't know if she'll be back on nights again eh. Shades of Danica all over that one. Of course she'll be back. Tonight has been a fantastic show by Hannah, from the offset she was right up for it, the one night on Babestation was just a taster for her to see if she would like it, so when she didn't get anymore it was clear to her if that was what she wanted to do she would have to move. The days on Elite have just allowed her to get really settled in new surroundings.
Being the start of the month the schedules have just been finalised & flexible so no problems altering them (Charlie didn't know when she would be working next when I asked her on friday, citing that exact reason, & Yes I do know the schedule alters frequently)
For Hannah not to do nights again would be a foolish move, plenty of calls tonight to prove the point. I said a week or two back that Elite could still do with another one or two on nights to increase not only the numbers but the variety of girls. I believe Hannah would be a fine addition to the night shows, certainly has a way with her words shall we say, very attractive & a great body which looks good in whatever she wears. (If she "wears" it, 2nd set tonight springs instantly to mind)
Agree with ace, once a week would be fine for a month say, then a move to nights fully imo would be the way to perhaps go, still giving Hannah a chance to change her mind or fulfill any daytime appearances should Elite be unable to fill the schedules, but with the current number of girls on days at present there shouldn't be too much of a problem there.
Of course it all rests with Hannah (if it is what she really wants to do) & Jamie, who lets face it, knows a good thing when he sees it!!! Considering there's not a negative comment here tonight, (no doubt there'll be something by opening time tomorrow though, afterall that's the beauty of the forum) that might help, so over to Elite I guess.

Sorry forgot to say, Great show tonight Hannah you were excellent, great choices of outfits very expressive & suggestive & highly entertaining, more again please & soon. Big GrinTongueBig GrinHeart
Sorry I Missed the end of your show, got a bit involved with Charlie. BlushBig GrinTongue

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2010 04:31 by Rael 74.)
01-06-2010 03:31
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Possible that Hannah's stint last night, which was 2 hours longer than Danica's normal shift was an "evaluation trial" to assess her prior to promoting her full time to the night shift; if so she won't know or be told 'til later.
Everything I saw says no issues, she was comfortable doing it, including taking her kit off without any drama & never seemed short of callers....
I know I shouldn't say it but for me she has more appeal than Danica, certainly would make a worthy replacement for AshleyEmma.....Heart

01-06-2010 03:51
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

(01-06-2010 03:51 )RRROGER Wrote:  I know I shouldn't say it but for me she has more appeal than Danica, certainly would make a worthy replacement for AshleyEmma.....Heart

Agree with all you say RRROGER. In regard to the Danica one though, it's ok to say it, just don't stick your head above the parapet too high, you know the guns are always loaded where Danica is concerned on here laughlaugh.
As for replacing Ashley, I would think Charlie has already done that with great success, even becoming a better aquisition for Elite, imo but that's for a different thread.

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
01-06-2010 04:16
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

Ok I am trigger happy this morning. See, you cannot resist can you? Did Danica dump you or something RR? The comparison is irrelevant. I want them both back on as often as possible. Why not just be positive and leave Danica out of it. Elite have 'event' nights on Fridays and Saturdays. It is only for 3 hours over 2 nights out of an entire week. It isn't just Danica but has been Michelle Thorne and my prediction is it will be Alice and Sammie P. when we eventually get what we want. You got what you wanted last night, Hannah on nights. Just rejoice in that and safe in the knowledge she will be back as will Danica, this weekend, for 3 hours, on all 3 channels, hopefully in jodhpurs, white see through top, riding crop and those lovely red, lace panties. It makes me and the majority on here drool just thinking about it. There's always the local pub RR they need your support.Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2010 08:10 by Webbiola.)
01-06-2010 08:09
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Think rrroger is a paid member of the anti-danica fan club. Danica appeals to certain people and hannah is likewise. I for one like BOTH danica and hannah and they both deserve to be on the elite night roster. back to hannah, she had a fantastic night debut on elite and hope she is on again soon

Piper Niven Superfan
01-06-2010 09:02
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(01-06-2010 04:16 )Rael 74 Wrote:  Agree with all you say RRROGER. In regard to the Danica one though, it's ok to say it, just don't stick your head above the parapet too high, you know the guns are always loaded where Danica is concerned on here laughlaugh.
As for replacing Ashley, I would think Charlie has already done that with great success, even becoming a better aquisition for Elite, imo but that's for a different thread.

I only just peeped over the top & nearly got my head blown off....eekeekeekeek

01-06-2010 09:10
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

She was fucking awesome! Yep, that about sums it up. Wink Smile
01-06-2010 13:35

Click here to watch Studio 66