Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 2.81 Average

Babeworld at it's Best :-)

insomniac Offline
Charlie Dee Fills Me With Glee

RE: Babeworld at it's Best :-)
One of my funniest memories is from the day after I first ever tuned in to BW in 2007. I called up out of curioisity and eavesdropped a couple of calls (Dani T and Voluptua I think) and then ended up in a bit of a 'kid in a candy store' state and then called up and spoke to Dani T, Kat and also a blonde called Chloe I think, whose long since been gone. Next day the phone rang outta the blue and I had a conversation that went something like this:

*disgusted sounding woman* "Hello Mr ***** this is your account manager at BT, I'm just calling as we noticed £65 worth of calls go on to your bill in one night and wanted to check everything was ok?"
*embarassed sounding me* "erm, erm, yeeeh, what was that for then?"
*disgusted sounding woman* "it appears to be an adult phone service of some kind"
*me blagging it* "ahhh, sounds like my housemate, I better have a word with him"
*completely unconvinced sounding woman* "your housemate?"
*me blagging it* "erm, erm yeh, he does things like that without telling me, but it's fine I'll just get the money off him"
*woman on verge of laughter* "ok, well we can put a phone lock on if you'd like that won't let anyone make premium or outgoing calls without you entering a pin first?"
*me* "erm, no no it's fine.....I'll just erm, talk to him"
*woman now openly chuckling* "are you sure?"
*me* "yes yes it's fine thanks anyway" *click* Blush

As for the next few weeks, without wanting to sound like a stalker I'm mainly just ecstatic Mrs Dee is back on tomorrow Big Grin but would love to
see any combo of Charlie/Ruby/Brooke/TJ on together and agree that a few 'guest appearances' from the likes of EML and Voluptua, Dani T would be great.

There was a lovely curvy brunette girl called 'Leanne' on for a brief few weeks circa 07/08 as-well that I'd love to see back.

Hopefully we'll see a lot of 'stripping down to the strip of sticky tape' and oil flying about action on the way out also Big Grin

27-05-2010 16:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

Hi Ani,

What a great idea. Amongst the great memories I have of babeworld are:

* When you went to the dark side and your eyes took on an enchanting sparkle that just wasn't there when you were blonde.

* When Rachel first appeared and I was hooked in the way I've never fully recovered from (or wanted to...)

* When Cassie and Honey (surely two of the most ticklish women on the planet) has an impromptu tickle fight which resulted in flying limbs and girls literally jumping off screen. I know Cassie has said it was really embarrassing but I'd loved every minute.

* The return to our screens of Ruby Fox, who had been missing in action feared lost for good.

* Angela showing the world just how sexy a pair of barefeet can be if you know what you are doing.

All this and plenty more besides...

I'm going to miss Babeworld. Good luck to all the girls!

D G x x x
(This post was last modified: 27-05-2010 20:45 by DGxxx.)
27-05-2010 20:45
rover Offline

One of my favourite memory's of babeworld is Bailey milking her boobs.Smile

I would like to wish all the girls the best of luck in what ever they do next especially yourself Ani and SJ who have been my two favourites over the last few years.Heart

(27-05-2010 03:11 )Ani James Wrote:  "I can't confirm where any of the girls are headed yet, I'll leave it for them to individually announce"

I know you can't speak for the rest of the girls Ani but what will you be doing will you be moving on to a new channel?

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
27-05-2010 21:54
Ani James Offline
The Anibum Returns

(27-05-2010 21:54 )rover Wrote:  One of my favourite memory's of babeworld is Bailey milking her boobs.Smile

I would like to wish all the girls the best of luck in what ever they do next especially yourself Ani and SJ who have been my two favourites over the last few years.Heart

(27-05-2010 03:11 )Ani James Wrote:  "I can't confirm where any of the girls are headed yet, I'll leave it for them to individually announce"

I know you can't speak for the rest of the girls Ani but what will you be doing will you be moving on to a new channel?

I will certainly make an announcement when the time is right.. I can confirm I will be staying at Babeworld for the next few weeks so right now I want to concentrate on Babeworld and trying to give my current fans what they want.. Hopefully my best is yet to come, I'm on tonight with Honey and Tammy...
Big kiss xxx

I know what you're doing... I just wanna do it with you
30-05-2010 19:34
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

well ani i know you girls are not allowed flash and ive been waiting a long time for a slip from the sexy ani james on babeworld and its hard to belive you didnt slip yet with all them naked positions you get yourself in but if the channel is going to be gone why not make your fans wish come true before you leave other girls on other channels expose there pussy nearly every nite and dont get fired or anything so how can u get punished if the channel is closing down,so when your shakin that fine naked ass of yours tonite why not turn it to the cam whats the worst that can happen every man prematurely cumming in their pants lol go for it sexy
30-05-2010 20:36
KingSnake Offline
Junior Poster

I sure wouldn't mind seeing a nude girl girl oil fest Tongue
30-05-2010 20:46
El Minx Offline
Always refreshing

Think I'll always remember Babeworld as the home of some killer curves, sexy asses and copious use of oil. Was the cause of much insomnia (but really good insomnia) as I just had to keep watching until the girls changed over and then found myself watching the next girl. And for that I would largely like to blame/thank you Ani, with your tiny bikinis and awesome butt wiggling.

I hope all those who are a part of Babeworld enjoy much success in the future what ever it may be doing and that it won't be the last we see of any of the girls on the babe channels. Cheers
30-05-2010 22:50
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

(30-05-2010 22:50 )El Minx Wrote:  Think I'll always remember Babeworld as the home of some killer curves, sexy asses and copious use of oil. Was the cause of much insomnia (but really good insomnia) as I just had to keep watching until the girls changed over and then found myself watching the next girl. And for that I would largely like to blame/thank you Ani, with your tiny bikinis and awesome butt wiggling.

I hope all those who are a part of Babeworld enjoy much success in the future what ever it may be doing and that it won't be the last we see of any of the girls on the babe channels. Cheers

I second that!

Question everything
31-05-2010 07:54
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I'll second Tsurugi's bouncy castle idea, and I'll second Rammy's former babeworld babes idea - I was thinking of former babes such as Tia (used to love her) making an appearance. Smile

And would love to see you Ani in a full on 3-4-1 with SJ and Angela... if you could make any of these wishes come true, you will truly be a genie. Big Grin

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
(This post was last modified: 31-05-2010 15:59 by Regenerated.)
31-05-2010 10:58
Ani James Offline
The Anibum Returns

Right Bum Chums... I've listened and now Ani has a little suprise organised for you on the show this FRIDAY...
Have your tissues at the ready ;-) xxxx

I know what you're doing... I just wanna do it with you
03-06-2010 00:56
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch Studio 66