Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 2.81 Average

Babeworld at it's Best :-)

Ani James Offline
The Anibum Returns

Babeworld at it's Best :-)
Well Hello Bum Chums!

As you're aware Babeworld as we know it will soon be moving on.. I've been taken back to just over 3 years ago when I had to say goodbye to the 'Babestar' bed and moved to Babeworld. The girls have some great memories especially myself and SJ from the past few years.. The days of 6 to 8 babes on the bed with the likes of Voluptua, Bailey, Danni T, Charlie, Chelsea, Chloe, Alysha, Elizabeth, Jessica, Fernanda, Leanne.. Etc always make me smile :-).. The gossip between the girls and tricks we used to play on the callers for example all waving at the same time when a caller asked which one he was talking to hehehe Bounce
Which made me think... I thought I'd start a thread for you all to share your favourite memories, whether it be your favourite girl or combo past or present, set, theme, slip up or mic moment :-)

Also.... I'd like to see Babeworld go out with some great shows during the next few weeks (of course I'm limited to what I can do set/camera wise lol). So how better for the girls to say thank you for your support than let you suggest some ideas. If it's possible I'll speak to the girls and try to put it together for you! Anything from a girl combo, specific girl doing theme / oil / nude / position????..
Also any requests or dedications on the mic pop them down here and I'll check this before I start on the bed and read them out for you guys..
Hopefully you'll all follow the girls in the future, I can't confirm where any of the girls are headed yet, I'll leave it for them to individually announce :-)

Spoke to my best bumchum Elizabeth Michelle Lawrence today, think I may have convinced her to make a TV come back!!! eek Just need to find her a channel so stay tuned I think night time viewing is going to get even naughtier ;-)

I'm back Thursday and Friday so look forward to speaking to some of you then,

Big Kiss!

Ani xxx

I know what you're doing... I just wanna do it with you
27-05-2010 03:11
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrben Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babeworld at it's Best :-)
my only request is for lots of brook. stunning babe & great performer. i'd love to see those boobs oiled up &/or going nude. i'd settle for seeing brook do an entire show with no top what so ever tho, just a small pair of panties or bikini bottoms for a few hours sounds like heaven
27-05-2010 03:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ani James Offline
The Anibum Returns

(27-05-2010 03:31 )mrben Wrote:  my only request is for lots of brook. stunning babe & great performer. i'd love to see those boobs oiled up &/or going nude. i'd settle for seeing brook do an entire show with no top what so ever tho, just a small pair of panties or bikini bottoms for a few hours sounds like heaven

Brooke is a hotty indeed and I'm sure with her being new to the industry you'll be seeing a lot more of her...
I'll pass on your request, although, respect to Brooke she has her new twins to support so 8 hours topless may be a tad too much!
I'll try catch her unaware with the oil ;-) ..
Maybe we can tempt her to go nude?! let me work my Animeister magic and try corrupt her... Can't promise, but I can try Wink

I know what you're doing... I just wanna do it with you
27-05-2010 03:45
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrben Offline
Senior Poster

thanks ani, thats all i can ask. totally understand brooks need for support, just a shame to cover such beauty. cheers again babe.
27-05-2010 04:57
sonofapaddy Offline
Ó Dubhghaill

Seeing the lovely Honey for the first time and not watching any other channel that night is my best memory.A truly beautiful woman.
27-05-2010 06:10
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

WoWeek Elizabeth Lawrence!! Yes please Ani, You done any vids with her?TongueTongueTongue
27-05-2010 06:29
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

(27-05-2010 03:11 )Ani James Wrote:  The days of 6 to 8 babes on the bed with the likes of Voluptua, Bailey, Danni T, Charlie, Chelsea, Chloe, Alysha, Elizabeth, Jessica, Fernanda, Leanne.. Etc always make me smile...

I remember it well Ani, god knows I've posted loads of caps (and now several vids) from that period in my Babeworld, in pictures... thread and (soon) in my Chelsea, in pictures... thread.

But my favourite stuff was the shared screen and 2-4-1 segments that you, SJ, Tammy and Denni have done over the last year or so. Not just because of the sexual content but because they were brilliantly entertaining and loads of fun to watch. I've got hours of that stuff recorded too, which I'll post as vids and caps over the (many) months to come. So, even though the channel is ending, I'll do my bit to make sure that no one forgets just how awesome you and the other Babeworld girls were.

Probably best I don't suggest any ideas though, because you'll end up doing something 10 times more dirty than anything I can come up with and you'll make me look really tame in comparison. Just enjoy your remaining shows (I know we will) and all the best for the future.
27-05-2010 06:46
wonderbra Offline
Senior Poster

More jenna Jennings she is sex on legs
27-05-2010 07:30
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

how about bringing back some of the former babeworld babes back for one off guest appearances. especially would like to see voluptua (georgina bailie) back.

since the world cup starts in 2 weeks ani. how about a world cup night when the babes wear the world cup kits of all the world cup teams. also on the nights england play games, how about the babes wear england kits.

also "fantasy night" where all the babes where fantasy outfits (french maid, school girl etc). another night is naked and oil night where the babes either go naked or unleash the oil

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 27-05-2010 15:25 by Rammyrascal.)
27-05-2010 15:25
tsurugi Offline
Banned

What about thinking outside the box and getting a bouncy castle in the studio or a slip n slide. Then add the mad russian juliet to the mix and you have a show.
27-05-2010 16:09

Click here to watch Studio 66