Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 2.81 Average

Babeworld at it's Best :-)

DOBSTER Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babeworld at it's Best :-)
My fave memory of Babeworld was for me phoning up and speaking to Ani as it was the first time i phoned any girl from any channel and i was not letdown.

Any chance of getting Selena or Chelsea back on the bed for one night only alongside yourself Ani?
12-06-2010 13:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dragonking Away
Way of the DRAGON

My fave babe of all time is Amy capri, if i remember she was the 1st girl on pure class when it started and was also at babestar. am missing the blonde babe more than i thought i would. i dont suppose you know when she will be back on our screens do you Ani?
All the babeworld girls r hot, is everyone looking forward to the move?
thanks in advance
DragonBig GrinBig Grin

WHAT DOES'NT KILL YOU JUST MAKES YOU STRONGER SO C'MON BRING IT ON!!

Funny prank call
13-06-2010 17:15
Ani James Offline
The Anibum Returns

(12-06-2010 13:26 )DOBSTER Wrote:  My fave memory of Babeworld was for me phoning up and speaking to Ani as it was the first time i phoned any girl from any channel and i was not letdown.

Any chance of getting Selena or Chelsea back on the bed for one night only alongside yourself Ani?

Selina works on Babestation and Chelsea on Honey so sadly not..
I was chatting to Voluptua earlier, she admitted it would be a giggle but she has moved on from babeshows, as have most babes... I have tried contacting a few though!!...
Best rub harder on that lamp when you wish next time :-)
xxx

I know what you're doing... I just wanna do it with you
13-06-2010 23:07
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(13-06-2010 23:07 )Ani James Wrote:  I was chatting to Voluptua earlier, she admitted it would be a giggle but she has moved on from babeshows, as have most babes... I have tried contacting a few though!!...
Best rub harder on that lamp when you wish next time :-)
xxx

just arrange to meet voluptua (georgina) ani and give her a chinese burnBig Grin like you did with elizabeth lol

Piper Niven Superfan
13-06-2010 23:39
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Hi Ani I like the World Cup set with the goal, looks great. I know you've been working hard to get some of our wishes together. Heart Any ideas whats Tia doing these days? Used to love her on the show. Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
16-06-2010 08:45
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Love all the babes on Babeworld, Great team, Ani,Honey, Elizabeth,etc.
all gorgeous babes!!! Charlie is back tonightTongue We needs lots of Charlie pleaseTongueTongueTongue Hope all these gorgeous girls stay together on BlueBirdBig GrinBig Grin
21-06-2010 09:43
Ani James Offline
The Anibum Returns

(16-06-2010 08:45 )Regenerated Wrote:  Hi Ani I like the World Cup set with the goal, looks great. I know you've been working hard to get some of our wishes together. Heart Any ideas whats Tia doing these days? Used to love her on the show. Smile

Thank you, saved up my pocket money for it.. Big Grin

Tia is one of those babes thats MIA... One of the girls bumped into her a bit back, I cant confirm but i'm guessing after her new boobs she's now just concentrating on family life Huh ...

21-06-2010 09:53
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ani James Offline
The Anibum Returns

(13-06-2010 17:15 )dragonking Wrote:  My fave babe of all time is Amy capri, if i remember she was the 1st girl on pure class when it started and was also at babestar. am missing the blonde babe more than i thought i would. i dont suppose you know when she will be back on our screens do you Ani?
All the babeworld girls r hot, is everyone looking forward to the move?
thanks in advance
DragonBig GrinBig Grin

Ahhhh Amy hasnt even had her bundle of joy yet!!... She did state she wants to return to babeshows, so just be patient! lol...
Saw a pic of Denni's bubba.. He's simply gorgeous... I heard a rumour... YES A RUMOUR!.. So dont quote me.. lol.. Denni may be back sooner than you think Wink
Anyway, not that you've missed me as much but i'm back tonight... laugh

21-06-2010 10:01
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

awww big congratulations to denni, im sure he will be as good looking as his mum. As much as i want to see denni back i hope denni doesnt come back too soon as baby comes first, especially a newborn

denni has posted a pic of baby on her fb and youre right he's gorgeous

Piper Niven Superfan
21-06-2010 10:23

Click here to watch Studio 66