babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average

What is everyone's channel preference at the moment?

ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

RE: What is everyone's channel preference at the moment?
^^^^ You Rammy, are totally spot on about tvx channels. They have got some great babes and positive new additions. Also the freeview coverage is helping too. It gets like chris has mentioned more exposure. A very progressive channel with great prospects.Big Grin

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
15-11-2010 19:21
Find all posts by this user
DOBSTER Offline
Senior Poster

The Pad and Bangbabes for me. The Pad is the best daytime show by a country mile at the minute.
15-11-2010 19:41
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

The Pad for day shows wins easily for me , no clear winner for night shows , it all depends who's on them , the tvx channels are moving forward and getting better , Elite seem to be at present moving in the opposite direction but is still a top show and Bangbabes is getting better but is still to inconsistent , Bangbabes can be great one day and realy bad the next .The Cellcast shows are almost unwatchable at times due to the adverts and ridiculous amount of OSGs so come way down my list .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
15-11-2010 20:19
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Currently I would give my favoured channels the following marks out of ten. Babestation: 7. Holding its own in an increasingly competitive market place. Priya and Preeti have been great acquisitions but the OSGs are very annoying. Bang Babes: 7. Rochelle is a revelation, Kerry Louise a top signing and Lucy Zara and Dannii Harwood both awesome but the sets are rather predictable and lacking in imagination. Chat Girls Tv: 6. Promising early signs with Kelly Carter, Lauren Daly and Lexi Ward leading lights. Sets are the problem again, more variety needed. Elite: 7. Some questionable ins and outs have arguably not helped but the sets are great and the 2 for 1s are good. Caty Cole a babeshow queen. Tvx: 8. The sets are dull but the line up of babes is incredibly strong and the price of calls also a major plus. Recent signings have been top notch.

15-11-2010 20:49
199lives Offline
Master Poster

(15-11-2010 20:19 )mr mystery Wrote:  The Pad for day shows wins easily for me , no clear winner for night shows , it all depends who's on them , the tvx channels are moving forward and getting better , Elite seem to be at present moving in the opposite direction but is still a top show and Bangbabes is getting better but is still to inconsistent , Bangbabes can be great one day and realy bad the next .The Cellcast shows are almost unwatchable at times due to the adverts and ridiculous amount of OSGs so come way down my list .

dam that saved me some writting almost identical to what i'd say Wink
15-11-2010 21:03
rover Offline

(15-11-2010 19:11 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  who's that chris?

elite was no1 for me but they have slipped and for me its tvx my no1 channel with so many good babes like jade-victoria, ani james and recent additions hannah prentice, cali and ani james. Elite and bangbabes are now tied joint 2nd now with bs 4th
If only they could sort out there crap web streams then l might agree with you Rammy.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
(This post was last modified: 15-11-2010 23:49 by rover.)
15-11-2010 23:48
Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

(15-11-2010 19:11 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  for me its tvx my no1 channel with so many good babes like jade-victoria, ani james and recent additions hannah prentice, cali and ani james.
Yeah, I like Ani too - but clearly not as much as you do Rammy!laugh
I've gotta say I'm largely agreeing with what everyone's saying - in fact I've been a TVX guy for some time and they're still in the ascendant. I love the 'old hands' like Flo, Sammie, Tia & Ani and I have to say the new signings are almost uniformly excellent.
ALTHOUGH... BangBabes' 'Blonde Army' is catching up fast. I think TVX need to sharpen up their broadcast quality a LOT, or they're in danger of losing the race, which would be a shame. At the moment, Thursday night is BangBabes night most weeks, thanks to Zarwood and now JuicyLucy...

Edit - I will still watch elite anytime I detect a Cole/O'Neal 2-4-1; the ace in Elite's hand. Those two are magic!

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
(This post was last modified: 16-11-2010 00:19 by Krill Liberator.)
16-11-2010 00:16
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I think TVX has the best overall roster of babes, Elite has the best quality sets / scenarios and Babestation has the best quality of programming - ie camerawork and technical areas. So those three still rule the schedules, but I've also been impressed with Red Light (plenty of mature ladies) and Chat Girls (bit of fun and something different) recently. Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
16-11-2010 00:42
Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

Further to last - I didn't mention day shows (as I'm not a formidable watcher of them in all honesty)... BUT I truly feel that Elite's day shows are very nearly as good as their night shows. Elite do high glamour and tease very well IMHO and I know everyone likes The Pad (I do too) but really Elite's ok - turn over to Sky 914/965 now for confirmation of this.

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
16-11-2010 14:29
orchid500 Offline
Cara Brett = beautiful

(16-11-2010 14:29 )Krill Liberator Wrote:  Further to last - I didn't mention day shows (as I'm not a formidable watcher of them in all honesty)... BUT I truly feel that Elite's day shows are very nearly as good as their night shows. Elite do high glamour and tease very well IMHO and I know everyone likes The Pad (I do too) but really Elite's ok - turn over to Sky 914/965 now for confirmation of this.

I totally agree, I switched over and caught Alice Goodwin up to her usual 'can't keep 'em in' high jinks laugh

At the mo for me it's a constant switch between Elite and The Pad during the day and Bangbabes / Elite / Chat Girl at night (Toni looks very much like someone I used to work with). It was great to see Dani O'Neil last night on Babe Station but as usual the OSG's were blood annoying.annoyed

If dreams were real - I'd be knackered!!!

Top babes - Cara Brett, Honey Scott, Dani O'neil, Atlanta Monroe, Asia, Sydney James, Ashleigh, Ree Petra, Sophia Lares, Bailey Cream, Dani Thompson, Jessica Lloyd
16-11-2010 19:59
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV