babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average

What is everyone's channel preference at the moment?

Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

What is everyone's channel preference at the moment?
Just a simple question - that requires a simple answer.

Basically what is everyone's favourite Babe Channel, with channels coming and going, and Babes jumping from one channel to the next these days it's hard to keep up with things. Say for instance your favourite babe left your favourite channel, and moved on to a channel that you never really watch, would that become your new favourite channel just because your favourite babe appears on there. Or do people prefer a channel regardless of their favourite babes moving on to different channels, Discuss and talk about it here.

I myself think Elite TV is the best Babe Channel out there, for various reasons such as they put on the best 2-4-1's, they bring in fresh unseen faces to the Babeshows, and they have the most unique and innovative sets and themes, among other things. However most of my favourite Babes are on Babestation so i tend to watch more of Babestation than anything else, even though i prefer Elite as the overall channel, and if my favourite girls were on Elite then i would have no reason to watch Babestation.

Finally i know that there has been similar threads such as this in the past, but after doing a search i realised that those threads were old and outdated and they were before some of the newer Channels such as Elite and Club Paradiso came about. Also some of the newer members haven't had to chance to post in such a thread.

(This post was last modified: 03-05-2010 07:52 by Josh187.)
03-05-2010 07:47
Find all posts by this user
Paulie69 Offline
Anastasia Fan

RE: What is everyone's channel preference at the moment?
For me now, that's a difficult question. I was purely a Babestation fan, as most of my favourite girls are there (especially Camilla Heart), and just used to 'flick' around the other channels. But i do watch Bang Babes now that Dionne has moved there, and also Dirty Talk on TVX because of Jodie. I'm 'broadening my horizons' Big Grin
03-05-2010 09:48
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

Without a doubt Elite is my favourite channel,i know some people have criticised the camera work,but i think overall it is the best,of course the main reason is yes it has or should i say had my fav babes on,two of which as far as i know, well one i know is still there,the Magnificent Mica,at this time i cannot say if it will remain my fav,it all depends on what happens in the near future.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
03-05-2010 10:05
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

elite because all of the babe there are quality especially Danica, caty cole, mica and sophia knight. but also like tvx now because of Jodie, jade-victoria and bang because of lori buckby, donna duke, dionne and lynsey

Piper Niven Superfan
03-05-2010 15:08
hairyhaggis Offline
Junior Poster

its elite for me by far the most entertaining channel and has the hottest girls

Marwood to withnail: I have just narrowly avoided having a buggering, and have come in here with the express intention of wishing one upon you
03-05-2010 15:13
synerd Offline
Jordana Lover!

Im definatly an elite fan they've got the better babes across the board, both day and night.But yet im not ignorant to the fact that other channels have some quality babes, so in whole i may state a preference in channel but not in women Big Grin
03-05-2010 15:14
insomniac Offline
Charlie Dee Fills Me With Glee

Babeworld for me - all my current favourite girls are on it and they've got some absolute stunners who've been performing brilliantly of late. I lost interest in Babestation once Alex Adams went and Charlie C was put on days and given I'm a freeviewer and mainly watch online, it's BW every time - I have the odd peak at Elite, Live960 and Bangbabes webstreams, but thats usually just looking for specific girls I like such as Alex, Sophia Knight or Toni Samantha now and again.

03-05-2010 15:18
Charlemagne Offline

Elite.

They have the best quality production.
Excellent camera work. Well lit, good sets, excellent themes
(who could forget Dionne Daniels return when Caty, Mica and Dionne were dressed as college girls) eek

And best of all- top totty. TongueTongueTongue

Mica is the hottest talent around
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2010 15:53 by Charlemagne.)
03-05-2010 15:25
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

Live 960 has fast become my favourite for daytime watching, with Lolly, Dannie and the beautiful and charming Ashley.

At night, I think Elite have got the edge for me right now. Mica, Caty, Dionne and now Danica on late/night duties is a great combo! Have to echo Charlemagne's comment on the first three girls...bloody hell that was a cracking show!!

With Bluebird hitting the screens in June though, the night time favourites could be challenged Big Grin

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

03-05-2010 15:36
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

elite is my channel of choice at the moment.

i only watch bs when elise or georgie are gonna be on
03-05-2010 15:52
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV