babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average

What is everyone's channel preference at the moment?

irishtender Offline
Banned

RE: What is everyone's channel preference at the moment?
(22-05-2010 12:46 )skully Wrote:  After the signing of Alice, Kitty on nights and Charlie and Caty's antics last night...Elite TV Big Grin

Cudn't have put it better mate Tongue
22-05-2010 13:25
Find all posts by this user
quiquems Away
Posting Machine

(22-05-2010 12:46 )skully Wrote:  After the signing of Alice, Kitty on nights and Charlie and Caty's antics last night...Elite TV Big Grin

and DANICA, Mica, Sophia, Dionne Daniels, Sammie, Rachel Louise .......Tongue

[Image: elite_3.jpg]
22-05-2010 13:35
irishtender Offline
Banned

(22-05-2010 13:35 )quiquems Wrote:  

and DANICA, Mica, Sophia, Dionne Daniels, Sammie, Rachel Louise .......Tongue

[Image: elite_3.jpg]

very true
22-05-2010 13:36
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

elitetv especially after last night

Piper Niven Superfan
22-05-2010 14:59
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

As of late, Elite TV is the only Babe Channel i have been watching, the rest of the Channels have completely bored me to death with their same old shit every night, they all fall in comparison compared to Elite TV. At the moment Elite have never put on a dull night's viewing, they're always finding new ways to shake things up, bringing us something new all the time. Just look at how girls like Charlie O'neal are shining on Elite, where as she was going unnoticed back on Babestation, because they didn't make use of her, and with her change to Elite she has showed off her true pontential and has established herself as a top performer already on Elite TV. With girls like Charlie O'neal, Sophia, Mica and Danica, Elite TV is definitely the channel for me at the moment. Smile

22-05-2010 15:41
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(22-05-2010 15:41 )Josh187 Wrote:  As of late, Elite TV is the only Babe Channel i have been watching, the rest of the Channels have completely bored me to death with their same old shit every night, they all fall in comparison compared to Elite TV. At the moment Elite have never put on a dull night's viewing, they're always finding new ways to shake things up, bringing us something new all the time. Just look at how girls like Charlie O'neal are shining on Elite, where as she was going unnoticed back on Babestation, because they didn't make use of her, and with her change to Elite she has showed off her true pontential and has established herself as a top performer already on Elite TV. With girls like Charlie O'neal, Sophia, Mica and Danica, Elite TV is definitely the channel for me at the moment. Smile

I think what we're seeing is the BLUEBIRD effect

Elite are struggling manfully(if that's the right word in the circumstances)to combat the effect that Bluebird have had on their rosta of girls.Bangbabes too are shadow of their former selves and have clearly had no option but to keep the same girls on night after night.Elite and BB are multi-channel broadcasters who at the moment are clearly struggling to fill their channels with variety

I sincerely hope Bluebird deliver on their myriad promises as right now the channels are all suffering.last night Charlie O seemed to be pretty much on her own on Elite.There were I think only 3 girls on Bangbabes and Club Paradiso had one.Babestation had a repeat line up the only real variety being Lolly's knickerless show.

Bluebird must love all this and I hope they don't disappoint their viewing/phoning public because at the moment variety and quantity is thin on the ground right now.In fact you would alsmost hope that they perhaps start off at sub £1 phone rates bearing in mind the amount of channels and babes they have.They will surely be able to afford to do that.....
Oh hang on is that coffee I can smell..silly meSurprisedSurprisedSurprised

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
25-05-2010 18:30
2Bud Offline
Liverpool FC

Elite Tv because of the awesome 2-4-1's Big Grin

My Favourite Babes: Ella, Adele, Cali, Dionne, Sophia

Liverpool FC
26-05-2010 14:21
irishtender Offline
Banned

has to be elite tv, all the other channels usually follow their lead Tongue
26-05-2010 14:26
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Elite is the best by a long distance
26-05-2010 14:32
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

TVX channels seem to be the dark horse channels at the moment with the signings they have imported. Very impressed by it at the moment.Big Grin

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
15-11-2010 06:32
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV