babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average

What is everyone's channel preference at the moment?

Chilly Away
Posting Machine

RE: What is everyone's channel preference at the moment?
Daytime

The Pad

Nighttime

Bang Babes
14-05-2010 12:26
Find all posts by this user
'BigBen' Offline
Sifu

Atm Im into Paradiso. Simply reasons, they have some great babes, do a good roatation and have pic/text messaging.

My all time favourite babes to date: Ashleigh Doll (Paradiso), Emily Dean (Ex Babecast, Ex Bangbabes, Ex TVX), Courtney Luv (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Paradiso), Camilla (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Babestation), Reed (Ex Hotel Voyuer Know as Lolly, Ex Babestation), Elise (Sexstation), Dani O'Neil (Babestation), Abbie (Ex Hotel Voyuer), Antonia Stokes (Ex Sexstation), Twinkle (Ex Sexstation), Rosie Lee (Babestation), Tina Love (Sexstation,TVX Call Girls), Bella (Ex Live 960), Jo Jo (Ex Sport XXX, TVX), Nikki Lee (TVX), Jet Black (Ex Babecast, Ex Sexsation, TVX, Bangbabes), Bailey (Sport XXX), Lucy (Ex Sport XXX), Sidney JJ (Sexstation), Foxy Blonde (Sexstation), Jasmine Jones (TVX), Caty Cole (Elite), Morgan (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Ex TVX, Paradiso), Makara Kai (Ex Live XXX, Ex Sport XXX), Cleo (Sexstation), Tixxie (Ex Babestation), Siobhan (TVX), Alice Goodwin (Elite), Annie Bullah (Babestation), Kerrie Louise (BangBabes), Jess West (Sexstation), Jess Llyod (Sexstation), Kiran Khan (Sexstation), Mai Bailey (Sexstation), Lucy Summers (Redlight), Paige Turnah (Sexstation), Demi Scott (ChatGirl)
14-05-2010 23:08
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
2Bud Offline
Liverpool FC

Babestation,
Because of Ella, Jada, Stevie and Geogie.

My Favourite Babes: Ella, Adele, Cali, Dionne, Sophia

Liverpool FC
14-05-2010 23:11
Chris66 Offline
Junior Poster

It used to be Babestation all the way but now i only watch for Jada, Daryl Morgan and Dani O'Neal, I normally watch Elite and Tvx(913 & 956). Elite for Danica, Fernanda, Gemma Hiles, Caty Cole and Alice Goodwin, Tvx for Louise K, Rachael, Morgan and Jodie
15-05-2010 12:27
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Bang Media are destroying all competition at the moment. They've poached the best babes and have amassed an astounding roster consisting of legends like Dionne, Amanda, Jemma, Alex Adams, Donna Duke and Emily Dean as well as other stunning babes like Annie Mullah, Holly James, Lynsey Atkinson, Lori, Kelly, Toni, Tori, Cathy Barry, Katie Weale etc. etc. They also have the only real domination night with Dannii and Lucy.

Then you look at their channels. 901 aside, which has awful quality, the channels look fantastic and there's currently, what, 901, 902, 912, 915, 948 and 959? Six channels. Not all showing different babes but they do show sometimes 4 babes at once which is an amazing amount of babes on good quality channels and they've sorted out their phoneliens which were often a problem for me in the past.

They mop up in the babeshows department as well. Again, having four babes on at once the quality of Kelly Bell, Fernanda, Emma Spellar, Dannii Harwood, Lucy Zara, Frankie Babe, Kate Darcy, Lynsey Atkinson, Hannah McIntosh, Tiffany, Gemma Hiles, Brooke Lee, Elle Pharrell etc. etc. is just outstanding, they're really destroying the competition just now.
15-05-2010 15:13
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

For me its close between Tease Me TV and Elite but Tease me shades it with slightly the best roster of girls and variety across channels. I do tend to check who's on Babestation first, (simply because its the original and the one which started the franchise) but then I end up switching between tease me and elite.

So yes, Tease Me (but only just). Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
15-05-2010 18:01
dirtbag Offline
Twilight Zone Exempt

This changes week to week for me, but overall I would have to say Elite.
15-05-2010 19:05
seth Offline
Master Poster

I say bangbabes. They have the best babes IMO.
15-05-2010 19:15
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Elite when Caty Cole is on, Bangbabes when she isn't
15-05-2010 19:33
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

At one time i would'nt hesitate in saying Elite,but now i only watch Elite if Hazel Bond,Mica Martinez is on,so i guess it is even between Elite and Bangbabes.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
15-05-2010 21:13
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV