babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average

What is everyone's channel preference at the moment?

rawr1 Offline
Que?

RE: What is everyone's channel preference at the moment?
ChatGirl and rarely anything else worth it tbh... Flirt4free et al are 24/7, have no ads, hd, more choice, more satisfying, work out cheaper etc.

Having said that, there's many great girls on the 900 chans though and I would love to see them brought to full potential in a less restrictive environment Tongue
13-01-2011 18:33
Find all posts by this user
The Narcissist Offline
I am Aesthetically Perfect

TVX is my current number 1. They have really upped their game and are a force to be reckoned with.

"Your jealousy is suitable, you hate me because I am Beautiful...."
18-01-2011 05:53
brit100 Offline
Senior Poster

At the moment I have pretty much given up watching all channels. The only one I really look forward to seeing is The Boudoir. I need to get my fix of Cherry, Honey and Vixen. I just wish Rebbeca Ryder and Sydney were back there.

I was enjoying Red Light Central when it was new with new girls, broadcasting as 40nNauhty, but then it become 30nFlirty, now its just Bang Babes v3.0

And being a Freesat viewer im only getting about 66% of the channels now. So my channel of preference at the moment is the internet.

My Current Faves:
Cherry Delainey, BBWHoney, Rebecca Ryder, Vixen, Sydney James
27-01-2011 15:11
Foxy Offline
Account closed

Ah, don't give up on Redlight - there are still some "non" bangbabes left who'd love your support Smile although I must add the bangbabes are lovely girls Smile
xxxx

(27-01-2011 15:11 )brit100 Wrote:  At the moment I have pretty much given up watching all channels. The only one I really look forward to seeing is The Boudoir. I need to get my fix of Cherry, Honey and Vixen. I just wish Rebbeca Ryder and Sydney were back there.

I was enjoying Red Light Central when it was new with new girls, broadcasting as 40nNauhty, but then it become 30nFlirty, now its just Bang Babes v3.0

And being a Freesat viewer im only getting about 66% of the channels now. So my channel of preference at the moment is the internet.
27-01-2011 17:01
dragonking Away
Way of the DRAGON

Was babeworld and elite, but since the demise of b/w i would have to go with elite and redlight.

WHAT DOES'NT KILL YOU JUST MAKES YOU STRONGER SO C'MON BRING IT ON!!

Funny prank call
28-01-2011 23:41
mogga Offline
Jess Lloyd lover

Elite in the evening, Paradiso/Elite during the day
28-01-2011 23:51
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...Club Paradiso...

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

29-01-2011 21:57
Maestro RJ Offline

What is the 'dirtiest' babe channel on air today?
Which channel pushes the boundaries the most and which babes are the most daring?

I'm only asking as I've returned from working abroad for about 18 months, and I'd like to know which channel can get my 'mojo' really pumping.
30-10-2011 22:17
spyboy Offline
Senior Poster

RE: What is the 'dirtiest' babe channel on air today?
Hmm... yeah, thats not suspicious. Not suspicious at all......
30-10-2011 22:44
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV