Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.65 Average

Changes Ahead for the TVX channels

mark23 Offline
Senior Occasional Poster

RE: Changes Ahead for the TVX channels
(25-03-2010 22:22 )Levi x Wrote:  We have stopped having 2 girls on bed at once so u get to see ur fav babe full screen now, and have new cameras coming so lots of naughty close ups too... we also have 3 more sets being built this week... any ideas guys??

I can't think of anything else at the moment other than what I have already said here. Sounds great Levi, keep up the good work babe. Smile

90cm motorised satellite dish 57E > 30W
25-03-2010 22:51
Find all posts by this user
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

(25-03-2010 22:22 )Levi x Wrote:  We have stopped having 2 girls on bed at once so u get to see ur fav babe full screen now, and have new cameras coming so lots of naughty close ups too... we also have 3 more sets being built this week... any ideas guys??

Sounds good. I might actually have to watch this channel for more then 5 seconds, to see the changes/improvement. I do like how it's been changed to one girl on the bed at one time, i've always preferred that because you can focus better on the girl you actually want to watch. Two girls on the bed at a time is only good if there is a 2-4-1 going on, but as far as i know Dirty Talk doesn't do 2-4-1's. Maybe that something that should go on the 'to do list'! Big Grin

Relieved to hear something is being done about the Camera work, finally! The biggest reason i don't really watch this channel (among other things) was the awful camera work. The Camera always used to be zoomed so far out - so you couldn't really see the girls well at all, and there used to be no real zooming in or close ups of the girls and their fine bodies - however it's great to hear your addressing these concerns.

(This post was last modified: 26-03-2010 09:15 by Josh187.)
26-03-2010 08:11
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Any chance you can improve the picture quality on the webstream ?

Bazinga!
26-03-2010 13:24
mikejg069 Offline
Senior Poster

With all the new changes is there any chance of finding JoJo again??? She seems to have dissapeared.
26-03-2010 14:28
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Anybody tell me why there only broadcasting on 956 at present. As 907 and 913 are both down. one saying technical fault, and the other displaying a broken test card.
27-03-2010 23:24
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(27-03-2010 23:24 )aceman65 Wrote:  Anybody tell me why there only broadcasting on 956 at present. As 907 and 913 are both down. one saying technical fault, and the other displaying a broken test card.

If there is Pay Per view Boxing on channel 480 Primetime tonight that will be your reason. As they are owned by the same company an use the badwith to show the boxing. If there isn't i guess there just getting all the channel ready for the changes on Tuesday.

Bazinga!
27-03-2010 23:30
TammysNo1Fan Offline
Posting Machine

(27-03-2010 23:30 )Wazo Wrote:  
(27-03-2010 23:24 )aceman65 Wrote:  Anybody tell me why there only broadcasting on 956 at present. As 907 and 913 are both down. one saying technical fault, and the other displaying a broken test card.

If there is Pay Per view Boxing on channel 480 Primetime tonight that will be your reason. As they are owned by the same company an use the badwith to show the boxing. If there isn't i guess there just getting all the channel ready for the changes on Tuesday.

480 says there is Boxing on later Andre Dirrell V Arthur Abraham
27-03-2010 23:38
mark23 Offline
Senior Occasional Poster

Yes, whenever there is boxing on Primetime they use the bandwidth from Dirty Talk and Filth because the transponder is hideously overloaded! I remember seeing a bit rates chart for these two channels a few months back and they were 480 x 576, 'fixed' at 1.5Mb/s a piece! Cream is still on and showing Dirty Talk as normal because it is on a different transponder.

The picture on redhot Mums (905) is shocking and is even lower resolution. This is very much evident when Fone Girls and Party Talk simulcast on it in the daytime.

90cm motorised satellite dish 57E > 30W
28-03-2010 03:08
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Smile RE: Changes Ahead for the TVX channels

Hello Levi, welcome to the Forum!! Smile

I've got an idea for a new set - what about a garage/mechanic type set, where the girls can wear overalls that hang down at the waist, plus a white t-shirt and bandana, and they get a bit greasy working on a motor bike. Then they have to "loosen their clothing" after 10pm! After about 30 mins on that set they have to go off to a shower/bath to wash it all off!! Blush

Erm, is that all a bit extravagant??!!! Rolleyes

Also, it really is great that you are asking us for our opinions, thank you for that. I know everyone has different views, but I was a bit worried when I heard you talking about the new cameras, and the changes meaning lots of close up shots.
For me, I think other channels really overdo the camera close-ups and generally have too much camera movement - please could you ask the directors and camera crew not to move the camera around too much, as this often seems to happen on other channels? Thank you.

Please remember us guys who really like to see fullbody shots of the girls, particularly when they are standing up. Close ups and loads of camera movement always seems to mean you get very little of the full-length images, where we can see all your face and body on screen.
Maybe you could have a good mix of some close ups/camera motion, but also plenty of zoomed out fullbody shots with a stationary
camera too? Blush

Anyway Levi, thank you very much for listening and good luck for next week!! Smile
28-03-2010 20:30
TammysNo1Fan Offline
Posting Machine

(24-03-2010 21:29 )Levi x Wrote:   Andalo guys... wait until new channel 913 launches on 30th... brand new line up of girls... its all very exciting xxx

Midday on Tuesday, Honey Days starts on 913 , Then at 9pm goes on to Honey Nights Big Grin ( With Racheal on there Night show on Wednesday Night ) Tongue
29-03-2010 09:31
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV