Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.65 Average

Changes Ahead for the TVX channels

Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Changes Ahead for the TVX channels
Just seen this on Levi's facebook Group.

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=31...opic=12540

Guys we have major changes going on at television X right now... stay tuned guys... new sets are here and new channels and girls will be appearing... guest appearnaces from models and day girls will be aired throughout the coming months... new interactive services with your fav babes will also be available... let us now what u wanna see... u viewers make this show happen so lets hear your input... for the rest of you, just sit bk and enjoy ur new channels... they will be under going MAJOR changes at the end of March

guys I have posted a topic on the discussion board... channel 956 and 913 are gonna be going through major changes so give us your input... u make the show happen guys... so get involved and put ur own personal touch on the channels!! x

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2010 01:25 by Wazo.)
12-03-2010 01:13
Find all posts by this user
rover Offline

RE: Changes Ahead for the TVX channels
Thanks for the info Wazo it all sounds very interesting. They could start by improving there web stream.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
12-03-2010 01:37
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Burning the granny pants would be job one Wink
12-03-2010 01:57
Charlemagne Offline

I agree with tsurugi the outfits the babes have to wear is offputting

TVX is know for its single fixed camera, and the girls wearing these ridiculious large knickers
12-03-2010 08:24
TammysNo1Fan Offline
Posting Machine

Racheal gives a hand to the Set changes before going on the phone Big Grin

74014137.jpg
12-03-2010 10:16
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

Removing the invisible barrier that prevents any interaction between the presenters would also spice things up a bit occasionally, so it's on a par with accepted standards at least. And a set that provides a pleasing but simple backdrop to show off the beautiful presenters (not one that leaves them lost on the screen like they're in a 'magic eye' image). And yes, something more visually tactile than the (predominantly) fixed and middle-distant camera would help. Close-ups and camera sweeps make it feel so much more personal.

But that's basic stuff. Just so I don't get accused of only stating the obvious, what about an onscreen heart monitor graphic, like they've used in the cricket and poker recently? So callers can see how 'worked-up' they're getting the presenter. You know how competitive guys are when it comes to 'highest-score' stuff, might make them say more or stay on the phone longer.
12-03-2010 11:55
mark23 Offline
Senior Occasional Poster

That explains what happened to the sets then!

Channel 956 'going through major changes' sounds to me like it could be a third live show from TVX? 956 has just been showing the same output as 907 since it began a couple of months ago.

I too would like to see the girls wearing smaller and sexier knicks. Also it would be nice if we could hear the girls speaking on the mics for once, it was months ago since I last saw anyone pick the things up off the floor! Sad

TVX have a great line up of girls and I'm really looking forward to seeing the changes.

90cm motorised satellite dish 57E > 30W
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2010 19:33 by mark23.)
12-03-2010 18:57
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

thanks for the info wazo. hope the changes make tvx channels get better than they are at the moment. they have some good babes especially jade-victoria but they do need to improve to get up with the likes of the big four

Piper Niven Superfan
12-03-2010 20:06
Sylar Offline
Seemed a good name choice in '04

Wish them well with it because if TVX is a success with 35p per minute calls, it'll hopefully force some of the other channels to rethink their price strategy.

Can't wait to see Yazmin back!
12-03-2010 20:16
bunnybc Offline
Master Poster

(12-03-2010 11:55 )Forum Style Wrote:  But that's basic stuff. Just so I don't get accused of only stating the obvious, what about an onscreen heart monitor graphic, like they've used in the cricket and poker recently? So callers can see how 'worked-up' they're getting the presenter. You know how competitive guys are when it comes to 'highest-score' stuff, might make them say more or stay on the phone longer.

That's the last thing any channel would need. The needle would never go beyond the average bpm. It's just a job, the girls are only in it for money.

Rep? If it paid the bills I may give a shit.
13-03-2010 09:27
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV