Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.65 Average

Changes Ahead for the TVX channels

Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

RE: Changes Ahead for the TVX channels
(13-03-2010 09:27 )bunnybc Wrote:  That's the last thing any channel would need. The needle would never go beyond the average bpm. It's just a job, the girls are only in it for money.

You'll be telling me Santa isn't real next! I would suggest that the channels would lie to us in order to make perverts part with more of their cash but there just isn't a precedence for that (man, if only there was an icon of a cartoon face that could highlight my sarcasm about that statement).

Although, if being on live tv and taking phone calls from (potential and actual) weirdos isn't enough to get your heart racing then no amount of genuine sexual excitement is going to do it for you. Sex is dead, long live money.
13-03-2010 18:21
Find all posts by this user
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Smile RE: Changes Ahead for the TVX channels
If daygirls making an appearance is part of the plan then I would like to put in a request for DANI T to do the odd NightShow please Smile

I know Dani T has loads of fans out there who would absolutely love to see her back on Nights for a while - please make that happen!! Blush

Also, it would be great to see new sets which allow the girls to stand up and move around a bit Rolleyes

With the camerawork, please don't go over the top with close ups and camera movement - I know some people like lots of camera motion, but often the camera guys take it too far. They seem to get carried away with hundreds of close up shots, and so much camera movement that it gets irritating after a while bladewave

So if TVX are thinking of changing their camerawork please don't just copy the bigger channels - maybe go for a "happy medium" between static cameras and constantly moving cameras?? Smile
13-03-2010 18:48
Deadman 30 Offline
Posting Machine

Very intriguing news, thanks for the info. Will be exciting to see how it all turns out Smile
13-03-2010 22:27
schmoo Away
Master Poster

(13-03-2010 18:48 )stueyboy Wrote:  Also, it would be great to see new sets which allow the girls to stand up and move around a bit Rolleyes

With the camerawork, please don't go over the top with close ups and camera movement - I know some people like lots of camera motion, but often the camera guys take it too far. They seem to get carried away with hundreds of close up shots, and so much camera movement that it gets irritating after a while bladewave

So if TVX are thinking of changing their camerawork please don't just copy the bigger channels - maybe go for a "happy medium" between static cameras and constantly moving cameras?? Smile

Agree with your sentiments (above) stueyboy, but let's not forget that the screen caption also needs attention - specifically to reduce the size of the bloody thing!
13-03-2010 22:47
skully Offline

Especially the 35p...it's feckin' huge! lol.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
14-03-2010 13:14
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(13-03-2010 18:48 )stueyboy Wrote:  If daygirls making an appearance is part of the plan then I would like to put in a request for DANI T to do the odd NightShow please Smile

I know Dani T has loads of fans out there who would absolutely love to see her back on Nights for a while - please make that happen!! Blush

Also, it would be great to see new sets which allow the girls to stand up and move around a bit Rolleyes

id request this as well. get dani t back on nights. other tvx day girls id like to see on nights are siobhan and cara steel

Piper Niven Superfan
17-03-2010 12:51
TSOJ Offline
Junior Poster

It's just going to be more of the same shit.
17-03-2010 21:11
Levi x Offline
Apprentice Poster

Guys it is true channel 956 is being re launched on 30th of this month with new changes... we have already got the girls on the mic a lot more as i know u lot like this... we have fan clubs that have just gone live which sent pics, vids and personal txts from ur fav babe directly to ur phone, new sets are being built and on the 30th the graphics will have changed, we are making them smaller especially for you schmoo xx
24-03-2010 17:34
mark23 Offline
Senior Occasional Poster

Welcome to the forum Levi and thanks for the update. Yes we do love hearing you girls on the mics and it's great that you are also mentioning the call charges; I have a lot of respect for that. I think the current graphics are fine; it's just the '35p' part which is the main problem as skully pointed out - it does get in the way.

Also, with these changes, do TVX have any plans to drop the 'no topless after 5am' rule? I've never understood what that is all about, none of the other channels do this and it's not as if you can get into trouble or anything as the watershed doesn't end until 5:30am.

90cm motorised satellite dish 57E > 30W
24-03-2010 19:37
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

'Levi Wrote:we have already got the girls on the mic a lot more as i know u lot like this.

This is a good step forward. I finally heard Cara Steel's voice on the mic yesterday for the very first time, didn't know she was Jamaican.

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
(This post was last modified: 24-03-2010 19:50 by Colbert Rules.)
24-03-2010 19:50
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV