Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

i have no posts

G@Z! Offline
Banned

RE: i have no posts
hey i was not doing this to boost postage i wanted a valid point from him ok how dare you!
13-12-2008 01:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wastou Offline
Senior Poster

I personally tend not to welcome anyone to the forum can't really be arsed doing it and regarding the whole begging issue I don't agree with it if somebody had something and are kind enough to put it up and it interests me then I'll thank them for it but I certainly wouldn't start a thread to ask for something.

Sometimes dead is better.
13-12-2008 01:38
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

gazwim Wrote:hey i was not doing this to boost postage i wanted a valid point from him ok how dare you!

Haha - you need to think a bit Gazwim and understand when someone's joking. The wink at the end of my sentence was a little clue as well... Smile

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
13-12-2008 01:51
G@Z! Offline
Banned

skateguy Wrote:
gazwim Wrote:hey i was not doing this to boost postage i wanted a valid point from him ok how dare you!

Haha - you need to think a bit Gazwim and understand when someone's joking. The wink at the end of my sentence was a little clue as well... Smile

i was joking as well fooled you haha didn't you get the catherine tate reference oh well Big Grin
13-12-2008 02:03
roberto123 Offline
Senior Poster

redhalo Wrote:I have just made a reply post to someone but edited it as I thought it wasn't worded right, maybe sometimes not begging for pics or Vids in a way but Requesting pics or vids is a better way of putting it, Sometimes theres people who beg and Just want and to take, othertimes people may request.

Theres nothing wrong with having a little patience with people Requesting for material of their Dream babe. But Requesting in a Polite and Friendly way not in a begging/Demanding taking people on this forum for granted type of way ie Lurkers.

Also I do believe in just Giving just a little also first if your post count is at 0 for example and your first post is worded and begins something like "Can Someone Post" or "Has Anyone Have/Got".

Also Fair enough, I have to be honest and say my first post did start something like "Has Anyone Have/got" but again it was only for Information, not for any pics or vids and I was certainly not begging. I made a general and polite first post with the intention of posting material such as Pics/posts at a later date, I did not have the intention of begging/being a lurker and taking not Giving and never posting any material myself or even not saying one simple word of Gratitude to hard working posters.

"ass lickers and people who dont dare disagree"
Also biker200, There's nothing wrong by being polite, and a thankyou can mean a lot to people if they have spent there time uploading pics/vids on to this forum.

How many times have we heard posters saying "This Thread has had #### many views and had ## reply's"

I myself would rather just say the word Thanks to a poster for there hard work, rather than just to be yet another lurker and Take without saying anything at all.

I completely agree redhalo, there's nothing wrong with being polite. People like BristolRovers and Ass2Cam are being nice and share their pics because i' m not a member of the sites so i can't get any. All i'm doing is just asking, if no-one wants to share then fair enough, but it doesn't hurt to ask. I have contributed some pics too when i can. And i have some positive feedback, quote: "nice guy, very polite" and "Cool dude & says what he thinks", doesn't that prove that people do appreciate being polite and as for my views i think Ass2Cam wrote "says what he thinks", need i explain more. And as the for the opinion thing, i don't have to give an opinion if i don't want to, it's a free country isn't it!! At the end of the day Biker200, it's not you're forum so stop acting like it is...
13-12-2008 02:24
Red Offline
Knight Errant?

Well momma always taught me if I didn't have anything useful to say then don't say it. Never did listen to her Big Grin
Personally I don't bother with worrying about rep or being impressed with anyone else's, nor their post count. Argue away all day over both as they aren't an accurate guide to how good a forum member is. I'll just sit back and see who argues the better case Tongue

If people spend a little time on here people will work out who is worth listening to and who isn't, those they agree with and those they don't.
That doesn't mean you have to agree with me to earn my respect though. I'm more likely to respect someone for having a strong argument against me with valid reasoning than someone that just glibly agrees with whatever the popular trend is Rolleyes

My sig kind of says it all and those few that actually know who I am on here know I don't suffer pretenders.

I don't even know who I am so you'll forgive me if I ask 'Who the f**k do you think you are?!'
13-12-2008 03:16
biker200 Offline
Master Poster

have to say i sincerely apologise for starting this thread and all my naff comments just lately.In future i will only post positive things and pull my head out of my arse.Sorry to Roberto and Gazwim.
Im off now to sell my high horse and buy a donkey.

What did i miss?
13-12-2008 08:13
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Ok peeps new question on this thread... whats worse... the fact both biker and gaz had a little misunderstanding and now have it sorted and things are all good or the fact they both went over eachothers posts to see who was the most boring? lol
13-12-2008 08:19
Red Offline
Knight Errant?

Nah, what is worse is the images going through my head of Biker being flexible enough to get his head up his arse Big Grin
Oh Biker, no need to buy a Donkey. Just find some windmills like me Wink

I don't even know who I am so you'll forgive me if I ask 'Who the f**k do you think you are?!'
13-12-2008 15:06
redhalo Offline
Senior Poster

ROFL - Got to laugh, this thread got all the way to page 3,
all you guys just wanted to post your way through to see the Page 3 girl - I Know Wink

Seek and you shall hopefully Find!
But First Remember to Always be Yourself, Let your mind go and your body will follow.
(This post was last modified: 13-12-2008 16:18 by redhalo.)
13-12-2008 15:56