Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

i have no posts

biker200 Offline
Master Poster

i have no posts
I think that people on here should have paitence when it comes to begging for pics or vids.this used to be a great place to come but now with its endless thankyous and welcomes and ,what do you think threads its lost it appeal.THAT MEANS YOU ROBERTO123 AND GAZWIM.
There is way too many ass lickers and people who dont dare disagree. hey fellas what do you think?

What did i miss?
12-12-2008 20:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
redhalo Offline
Senior Poster

RE: i have no posts
I have just made a reply post to someone but edited it as I thought it wasn't worded right, maybe sometimes not begging for pics or Vids in a way but Requesting pics or vids is a better way of putting it, Sometimes theres people who beg and Just want and to take, othertimes people may request.

Theres nothing wrong with having a little patience with people Requesting for material of their Dream babe. But Requesting in a Polite and Friendly way not in a begging/Demanding taking people on this forum for granted type of way ie Lurkers.

Also I do believe in just Giving just a little also first if your post count is at 0 for example and your first post is worded and begins something like "Can Someone Post" or "Has Anyone Have/Got".

Also Fair enough, I have to be honest and say my first post did start something like "Has Anyone Have/got" but again it was only for Information, not for any pics or vids and I was certainly not begging. I made a general and polite first post with the intention of posting material such as Pics/posts at a later date, I did not have the intention of begging/being a lurker and taking not Giving and never posting any material myself or even not saying one simple word of Gratitude to hard working posters.

"ass lickers and people who dont dare disagree"
Also biker200, There's nothing wrong by being polite, and a thankyou can mean a lot to people if they have spent there time uploading pics/vids on to this forum.

How many times have we heard posters saying "This Thread has had #### many views and had ## reply's"

I myself would rather just say the word Thanks to a poster for there hard work, rather than just to be yet another lurker and Take without saying anything at all.

Seek and you shall hopefully Find!
But First Remember to Always be Yourself, Let your mind go and your body will follow.
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2008 21:45 by redhalo.)
12-12-2008 21:31
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

I Agree

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
12-12-2008 23:59
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Lurkers and beggers need to realize the way forward is to post as in replys and not to post begging for stuff especially when the things they are asking for are already on the site but they are too lazy to look for it.

On the plus side though there is the minus rep function for them to get the hint apart from being ignored that is
13-12-2008 00:18
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

But if you dont let them know without just calling them out on the forum then they dont learn and the atmosphere goes bad
13-12-2008 00:40
G@Z! Offline
Banned

biker200 Wrote:I think that people on here should have paitence when it comes to begging for pics or vids.this used to be a great place to come but now with its endless thankyous and welcomes and ,what do you think threads its lost it appeal.THAT MEANS YOU ROBERTO123 AND GAZWIM.
There is way too many ass lickers and people who dont dare disagree. hey fellas what do you think?

hay mate i don't thank people all the time and i only ask for pics once and that was of stella but in the end none of any credit appeared so stoped doing that ok biker200
13-12-2008 00:42
G@Z! Offline
Banned

biker200 Wrote:you only have to look at the posts you have made over the month and it soons become apparent you have 300 posts but only 250 of anything worth reading gaz

i did not post these for your enjoyment and 250 out of 300 is not a bad average for someone whose posts are boring Big Grin
in fact why am i listening to you? what interesting posts have you wrote? and yes i have read them
(This post was last modified: 13-12-2008 00:59 by G@Z!.)
13-12-2008 00:49
G@Z! Offline
Banned

biker200 Wrote:didnt mean 250 posts worth reading that was a mistake, take the 2 off and that is what i meant.I clicked your cp and scanned your posts and read what you have typed.At least my posts are half as many of yours and carry an opinion.

ok you win this round i may be boring so fucking what Sad but you still read them that makes you more boring and i think i remember you being really sarky about me reaching the 300 so can we just make amends?
(This post was last modified: 13-12-2008 01:10 by G@Z!.)
13-12-2008 01:02
G@Z! Offline
Banned

biker200 Wrote:glad you got the sarcasm thought you had missed it.
Dont get me wrong im not slating you for the sake of it.Your posts have been worth reading lately, i was commenting on how easy it is to get to 300 posts.

ok i though you were just slagging me off must have been on the wrong wavelenght in that case you were making a valid point
(This post was last modified: 13-12-2008 01:22 by G@Z!.)
13-12-2008 01:18
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Look, its a pretty blatant and devious plan that you've both concocted - have a faux argument in order to boost both of your respective post counts... Wink

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
(This post was last modified: 13-12-2008 01:35 by skateguy.)
13-12-2008 01:35