Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 3.04 Average

Ladyboys - a serious debate

Addison Away
Lukewarm water

RE: Asian Babes- or is it?
(22-03-2010 20:11 )Josh187 Wrote:  No one cares for this channel other than StanTheMan

I used to care, but my interest has definitely waned. I think it was basic but showed potential when it started; however, they just haven't followed through. I don't particularly care about the odd kathoey appearing (either you'll be attracted to them or you won't, and I certainly don't think you should fight against finding them attractive on principle), but the two babes who most grabbed my attention, Tiger and Chilli*, have both disappeared from the show. To compound that, too often now they have too many babes on the bed, allowing little room for movement, and the large, stacked screen graphic still obscures too much of the lower portion of the screen. A shame, but there you go.

* I think those were their names; Hof, the guy connected to the show who used to contribute to the forum, never confirmed whether or not I'd heard them correctly.
22-03-2010 21:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(22-03-2010 20:06 )amandasnumerounofan Wrote:  Due to the fact that they have so many ladyboys, does anybody else find the title of the channel misleading.

Dont know about misleading,waste of a channel imo

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
22-03-2010 21:55
amandasnumerounofan Offline
Massive Amanda Fan

(22-03-2010 21:55 )bombshell Wrote:  
(22-03-2010 20:06 )amandasnumerounofan Wrote:  Due to the fact that they have so many ladyboys, does anybody else find the title of the channel misleading.
Dont know about misleading,waste of a channel imo
Yeah, that as well. There has to be a better concept for the channel.
22-03-2010 22:07
leefett1980 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Ladyboys - a serious debate
I never realised some of them were ladyboys. There were times I flicked over and suspected one or two of them might have been but I've never watched the channel long enough to find out. The picture's never been as good as the other channels and I've never really been that into asian girls so it's never appealed. I don't really care if some of the girls on there are transexuals or not though. There's obviously a market for it or else I wouldn't have thought it'd still be going.

As someone else said (sorry I forget who) I don't know why there isn't even more variety on the channels. You get so many different tastes catered for on the internet I'd have thought there'd be a few more catered for on the phone channels.

Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
23-03-2010 19:04
dace Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Ladyboys - a serious debate
this channel has two of my fave babes on it irrigardless of the ladyboys
the one who used to do the days shoes but now moved on to nights (seems shy about getting naked and keeps her bra on a lot, unless she's on the phone) and the almost westerny looking one who wears glasses are 2 of the best babes on tv in my opinion (then again I am massively into asian girls)
Anyway a little bit of interaction from them with the lady boys is a turn on, no? Almost boy/girl
24-03-2010 09:16

Click here to watch Studio 66