• 30 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Serious Ofcom warning for Bang Media

chrislatimer Offline
Banned

RE: Serious Ofcom warning for Bang Media
BounceBounceBounceBounce

some people never learn.

they are finished.

and its probably the early bird stuff causing as many issues as the night show.

i give it 3 months and bangbabes will be done
07-08-2010 14:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

ive said that before that even though it seems ofcom are after bangbabes. the management at bangbabes keep shooting themselves in the foot.

think i said a while ago that if bangbabes doesnt improve then it will be gone by the end of the year

Piper Niven Superfan
07-08-2010 14:39
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

and you have the point exactly, ofcom cant do nothing unless bangbabes provides the ammo.

but in this case bangbabes is also providing the gun as well as the ammo.
07-08-2010 14:44
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yep got it exactly chris

Piper Niven Superfan
07-08-2010 14:45
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(07-08-2010 14:34 )chrislatimer Wrote:  i give it 3 months and bangbabes will be done

A bit longer than your last prediction then. Things must be looking up... Wink

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
07-08-2010 15:06
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(07-08-2010 15:06 )skateguy Wrote:  
(07-08-2010 14:34 )chrislatimer Wrote:  i give it 3 months and bangbabes will be done

A bit longer than your last prediction then. Things must be looking up... Wink

how the hell did you remember i made that post lol.

what can i say they got a few girls back doing live shows. which gave them a stay of execution Tongue

and this whole theory of ofcom having a vendetta against bangmedia is pathetic.
07-08-2010 15:08
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Well i still think OFCOM have a personal vendetta against Bangmedia so i also must be pathetic , fair enough they are providing OFCOM with ammo but so are all the other channels , the Cellcast night girls have slips nearly every night they are on ,Camilla had some good ones last night , the Elite girls are always slipping , Charlie O had a good one recently when she was naked and had her bum to camera and she moved her hand . There has also been plenty of daytime nip slips as well on all the channels and can be seen on the daytime slips section of this forum , Alice Goodwin had a great slip on daytime and not a nip slip either . but it just seems to be Bangmedia that gets into trouble ,so why is this when all the other channels are doing the same and probably more than Bangmedia are ? . All the channels are probably breaking the ridiculous rules but get away with it . Bangmedia told OFCOM that they were only doing the same as other channels and OFCOME said they did not agree . People come on here if Bangmedia have had some sort of slip and say they have shot themselves in the foot , so why is the same not said when other channels have slips ? the answers is we know other channel will probably get away with it because OFCOM are not constantly on the backs of other channels . Bangmedia just cannot win , if they really tame down their shows more than other channel they get no callers and we all say how rubbish their shows are and if they do what other channels are doing OFCOM get on their backs . I just hope when the new OFCOM content controller takes over in October that the vendetta will cease and Bangmedia get a level playing field .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
07-08-2010 15:46
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

ridiculous.

i think its the day time stuff which is causing the issue's as the pad whilst great to watch seems to be slip central.

and bangbabes have previous form and have not learnt from it, and thus keep providing ammo due to sheer incompetence.

the other channels dont do it nowhere near as much as bangbabes, and personally i think bangbabes deserve all the warnings and fines they get, as its the only way they will learn.
07-08-2010 15:52
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(07-08-2010 15:52 )chrislatimer Wrote:  ridiculous.

i think its the day time stuff which is causing the issue's as the pad whilst great to watch seems to be slip central.

and bangbabes have previous form and have not learnt from it, and thus keep providing ammo due to sheer incompetence.

the other channels don't do it nowhere near as much as bangbabes, and personally i think bangbabes deserve all the warnings and fines they get, as its the only way they will learn.
Well i must be both pathetic and ridiculous now then because i have seen plenty of slips from other daytime shows go unpunished so do you think they deserve fines as well? , the pad girls usually have tape or nipple covers on anyway , but i have to agree that the pad and Bangbabes behind the scenes staff are totally incompetent . PS . thanks for your opinion of me , ridiculous sums me up nicely .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2010 16:40 by mr mystery.)
07-08-2010 16:39
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(07-08-2010 16:39 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(07-08-2010 15:52 )chrislatimer Wrote:  ridiculous.

the other channels don't do it nowhere near as much as bangbabes, and personally i think bangbabes deserve all the warnings and fines they get, as its the only way they will learn.
Well i must be both pathetic and ridiculous now then because i have seen plenty of slips from other daytime shows go unpunished so do you think they deserve fines as well? , the pad girls usually have tape or nipple covers on anyway , but i have to agree that the pad and Bangbabes behind the scenes staff are totally incompetent . PS . thanks for your opinion of me , ridiculous sums me up nicely .

Your post was ridiculous didnt mean you.

if its repetitve slips then yes id say fine them (daytime)
07-08-2010 16:45