Multiple issues covered in today's Broadcast bulletin:

http://www.ofcom.org.uk/tv/obb/prog_cb/o...sue152.pdf

ImageChunk.com
22-02-2010 10:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

RE: Serious Ofcom warning for Bang Media
Bang Babes was unable to provide Ofcom with recordings of both the Sky and Freeview shows broadcast on November 23rd.
Looks as though Bang Babes then told Ofcom to download the clips from this forum instead! Surprised

ImageChunk.com
ImageChunk.com

Link to the show on Nov 23rd:
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid287042
(This post was last modified: 22-02-2010 11:39 by vostok 1.)
22-02-2010 11:37
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(22-02-2010 11:37 )vostok 1 Wrote:  Bang Babes was unable to provide Ofcom with recordings of both the Sky and Freeview shows broadcast on November 23rd.
Looks as though Bang Babes then told Ofcom to download the clips from this forum instead! Surprised
~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~

Just checked, I have a DVD quality recording of the whole of the 23Nov2009 freeview show.
I had marked it as one to keep. I will not be sending it to ofcom. Smile
22-02-2010 11:54
Hollywood PillowPants Offline
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

(22-02-2010 11:37 )vostok 1 Wrote:  Looks as though Bang Babes then told Ofcom to download the clips from this forum instead! Surprised

I hope Ofcom remembered to press the thanks button. bladewave

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
22-02-2010 13:35
IanG Offline
Senior Poster

I hope Bang Media have taken note of our viewer expectations survey.

Any Amanda or Jemma fan will know exactly what these two get upto - those folks expectations will be very high I'd say.

And if Ofcom said to you, as they did to BB in Bulletin 120 that, 'close-up breast fondling, over-knicker pussy rubbing and inside-knicker 'simulated masturbation' should not be broadcast before 22:00', wouldn't you take it as read this would be fine after 22:00? Indeed, taken 'as a whole', you might even interpret it to mean no 'sexualised action' before 22:00?

What really strikes me as very odd indeed is that there's no appeals process against what are ostensibly arbitrary rules in Ofcom's guidelines/Code. The Code is not law, its not been round the Houses of Parliament, its not been declared compatible with the HRA and it sure as hell hasn't been granated Royal Assent - its not even a Statutory Instrument. It is simply a set of guidelines laid down without proper legal and Democratic scrutiny and, as such, there should be a completely independant body to deal with appeals against Ofcom's rulings. Failling this, the only recourse to the law a broadcaster has is to take it to court and let the letter and precedents of the law decide if an unelected, unaccountable bunch of cretins can act as legislator, judge and jury with out evidence to back up their position (and we all know how the BBFC faired in the same circumstances).

One complainant does not represent widespread harm and offence, indeed, unless thousands complain to Ofcom about something there is no evidence any real and substantial harm or offence is being done or even being perceived to be done.

And Ofcom's hypocrisy is self-evident. Of the dozens of hardcore channels available in the UK via non-$ky satellite systems, Ofcom have proscribed (banned) just one in the last 5 years, despite the fact these systems have no mandatory PIN protections and children under 18 could easily access them. Moreover, Ofcom received over 30,000 complaints re the BBC airing Jerry Springer:The opera and did nothing, nada, zip, ziltch. Yet they get ONE complaint from some over-sensitive desexualised cretin and launch a full frontal attack on programmes many tens of thounds of people are quite happy with. It's not Democratic, balanced or remotely right. Indeed, it is discriminatory and likely illegal sexual discrimination on the grounds of our orientation toward open acceptance of sexually explicit material in favour of those who wish to restrict and control our enjoyment of life - there's a reason many of us are angered by Ofcom's actions, and this is it! Our rights are being ignored and abused!

A new dittie: The Buggers 2010 (Ofwatch slight return) http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid556229
22-02-2010 14:22
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

^^^^ God you're good. Smile They (Bang Babes) haven't taken a blind bit of notice though, as Jet, Amanda and some of their daytime girls have all been doing the same stuff in recent days. Smile

It really is amazing how one viewer can manage to get Ofcom to launch this kind of attack on one of these shows. Sad This then means that the thousands of 'adults' who happily enjoy the shows get treated like we all need to be wrapped up in cotton wool. annoyed

I'm sick of this nanny state attitude. If I'm offended by what I see, then I change the fucking channel. It really makes you bloody angry that they (Ofcom) seem to believe that one viewer represents the views of the rest of us. God I wish they'd piss off and let us get on with enjoying the shows.
(This post was last modified: 22-02-2010 15:13 by Chilly.)
22-02-2010 15:10
seth Offline
Master Poster

(22-02-2010 15:10 )Chilly Wrote:  ^^^^ God you're good. Smile They (Bang Babes) haven't taken a blind bit of notice though, as Jet, Amanda and some of their daytime girls have all been doing the same stuff in recent days. Smile

It really is amazing how one viewer can manage to get Ofcom to launch this kind of attack on one of these shows. Sad This then means that the thousands of 'adults' who happily enjoy the shows get treated like we all need to be wrapped up in cotton wool. annoyed

I'm sick of this nanny state attitude. If I'm offended by what I see, then I change the fucking channel. It really makes you bloody angry that they (Ofcom) seem to believe that one viewer represents the views of the rest of us. God I wish they'd piss off and let us get on with enjoying the shows.

But they don't believe this. They need to be acting like Kunts otherwise no point in Ofcom if they aren't doing anything.
(This post was last modified: 22-02-2010 16:21 by seth.)
22-02-2010 15:43
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

This is why certain posts have been removed from the forum in the past.
e.g. I wonder what ofcom would have said about the "lollypop" show if they had seen it.
22-02-2010 17:15
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

(22-02-2010 17:15 )TheWatcher Wrote:  This is why certain posts have been removed from the forum in the past.
e.g. I wonder what ofcom would have said about the "lollypop" show if they had seen it.

I agree I think we gonna need the moderators to protect us and the girls as they clearly at ofcom only work 9-5 and spend their time looking probably at this website. if they see anything it should be because they stay up late like the rest of us, which I bet they don't do.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
22-02-2010 17:20
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(22-02-2010 17:15 )TheWatcher Wrote:  This is why certain posts have been removed from the forum in the past.

That the quality of the caps/vids wasn't good enough. Wink Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 22-02-2010 19:01 by Chilly.)
22-02-2010 17:24