Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
While i agree with a lot of what Scottishbloke says,it is the same on all channels,that is why i hardly watch anymore,two of the girls Rammy mentions do nothing at all for me,as for the US girls they don't either,i have no idea what they are like on the phone as i am a viewer only.

I cannot see it ever going back to the glory times,so i don't see the point of the constant moaning about it,the channels are obviously still making money.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
22-01-2012 13:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

People need to realise that the past is the past and the babechannels have had to move on, what with all the stupid rules, so rather than complain and whine about wishing it was the same, just accept it for what it is. If it's that shit, don't watch, or better yet, stop watching and complaining about it.
(This post was last modified: 22-01-2012 14:00 by iamthatjack.)
22-01-2012 13:30
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(22-01-2012 13:30 )iamthatjack Wrote:  People need to realise that the past is the past and the babechannels have had to move on, what with all the stupid rules, so rather than complain and whine about wishing it was the same, just accept it for what it is. If it's that shit, don't watch, or better yet, stop watching and complaining about it.

spot on iamthatjack totally agree with you 100% either accept things as they are or if its as bad as you say it is stop watching and whinging

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 22-01-2012 14:34 by Rammyrascal.)
22-01-2012 14:33
ExtremelyCritical Away
Objection!

(22-01-2012 08:28 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I must admit it's quite amusing reading through these post's of the so-called great Elite shows and performances. Have I been watching the same show's as the rest of you bladewave My honest and brutal opinion is Elite is total cannon fodder these days, it's that's boring. I was looking through the caps's of 2010 of this show and wow what a fucking difference, nude 2 for 1's, the occasional slip here and there, girl on girl action, hot shower show's, the list is endless. Anybody who is new to this show I urge you to look back on what went previous and what we are now at present seeing. A total fucking change. I've all but washed my hands with Elite these days and if it does take an American model to come in and show the British models how it's done then I welcome it with open arms. I've never seen Elite in such a sorry state as I find it now. All I am reading on this thread these days is papering over the cracks, Elite has been dreadful recently. My sincere apologies to any of the models if your reading this if my comments have offended in any way but all I'm doing is putting some much needed reality back into this forum bladewave

I'm not sure why you are arguing something you know the answer to already.

Elite has been no better or worse than the other shows, it's a complete myth about them being worse.

22-01-2012 14:43
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

I have to agree with many of you, the babe channels are not what they used to be, and that's just the way it is. We either put up or shut up " SIMPLES ".
22-01-2012 14:54
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

This argument is going round in circles and it's getting so fucking boring! Rammy, when are you going to wake up and realise that not everyone worships Kelly and Victoria like you? Putting them forward as a reason for Elite not being crap is not going to cut any ice with the channel's detractors. In fact, even though I also disagree with Scottishbloke's views, I actually have some sympathy with him because of your jumping down his throat whenever he dares to post in this thread.

Some people like Elite, some don't. Why can't people just accept that without jumping on their high horse every time someone else posts a different opinion annoyed

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
22-01-2012 15:17
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree the argument is going round in circles and getting boring, but it is pretty much always started by scottishbloke or another member of the anti elite brigade who are attacking elite for no apparent reason and people who like elite like me are entitled to a reply wouldnt say its jumping on our high horses, just countering the at times ridiculous flack elite gets

im fine with people not liking elite, each channel has its fans and people who dont like it, but no need to have a go at it for no reason

Piper Niven Superfan
22-01-2012 15:44
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

(22-01-2012 15:44 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  agree the argument is going round in circles and getting boring, but it is pretty much always started by scottishbloke or another member of the anti elite brigade who are attacking elite for no apparent reason and people who like elite like me are entitled to a reply wouldnt say its jumping on our high horses, just countering the at times ridiculous flack elite gets

im fine with people not liking elite, each channel has its fans and people who dont like it, but no need to have a go at it for no reason

Well I'm someone who likes Elite, and I AM saying it's jumping on your high horse. Using terms like "anti-Elite brigade" only serves to fan the flames even more. Sometimes it's just better to say nothing.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
22-01-2012 16:21
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

My post was definitely not Anti Elite,it was just a comment

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid983509

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
22-01-2012 16:26
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

Look we are all different, it would be a dull old world if we all agreed and liked the same thing wouldn't it. If Rammy loves Elite TV, that's fine, i love Redlight central, but at the end of the day we are all individuals and we all have different tastes. I guess the common Denominator is that we all enjoy are Babe channels, however there will be some of us which find the content very tame and are put of from watching, however that is clearly there decision to do so, I on the other hand still enjoy watching Beautiful woman on screen and always will, and i forever an optimist hope the Laws will change in our favour.Smile
22-01-2012 16:26