Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

tsurugi Offline
Banned

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(19-05-2011 16:11 )iloveMegan Wrote:  There was a time when Elite was considered the best channel (many people are still of that opinion), but we all know they could be doing so much better than they are now.

[Image: 03_236.jpg]
19-05-2011 16:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well I make no apologies for being one of Elite's biggest supporters. But even I have noticed a drop in the standards they used to have.

The webstream used to be one of the best, but since Orca messed with it, it's now one of the worst. Production is still of a very high quality compared to the other stations, but the content has dropped dramatically recently.

They definitely need to be thinking of at least bringing in one new set per month, with more props for the babes to interact with. Like they used to have with the park bench and lamp-post set. Shower sessions used to be done on a quite regular basis as well. Now were lucky if we get one per month.

Sorry Jamie, but if your not careful, I'll be getting my hobnail boots out of storage again, and I'll be giving you a swift kick in the complacency. laugh

As for other channels having complaints in them. Well I've made my fair share of them. Just like I did with this channel at one time.
(This post was last modified: 19-05-2011 16:49 by aceman65.)
19-05-2011 16:40
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(19-05-2011 16:11 )iloveMegan Wrote:  
(19-05-2011 11:37 )chrislatimer Wrote:  
(19-05-2011 09:53 )gazfc Wrote:  Nice to see the 'anti Elite agenda' out in force in this thread

pathetic aint it, there like a bunch of old women.

its not like any other channel gets the abuse elite gets

I must have been dreaming when I saw the two separate threads in the Babestation section complaining about their onscreen graphics then. Not to mention most of the posts in the BS discussion thread are complaints.

Similarly, am I not correct in saying that Red Light have plenty of negative comments in their section about their hiring and firing policies, their own call stacking, and the nature of their shows?

What about the endless talk in the SportXXX threads about how their shows are being tamed?

Club Paradiso and the complaints about the webstream and reliance on Courtney?

etc, etc.

Maybe the reason why Elite seems to get more than the others is simply because people expect better from it? There was a time when Elite was considered the best channel (many people are still of that opinion), but we all know they could be doing so much better than they are now.

Ah yes but those threads are full of people that only watch said channel, come into the Elite section, it's full of bs fanboys and rlc fanboys(such as yourself) that have digs about everything. Look back through this thread, look at the users that complain the most then check what channel section they post the most in, you can pretty much guarantee that it's not the Elite section.

Take yourself for instance, take what you said about Sophia in your earlier post, why don't you post that in her thread? The last time you complemented her, in her thread was 01/03/11 (sad that I checked that)

Many of the ones that complain the most about Elite will very rarely complainment anything they do yet will complain about the smallest thing

It's not just the complaining either, it seems in the elite section you can call the girls, fat/lazy and even suggest they have mental issues which gets left unquestioned yet you can be banned just for stating a fact about a certain bs girl
(This post was last modified: 19-05-2011 17:50 by gazfc.)
19-05-2011 17:46
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

spot on gaz

Piper Niven Superfan
19-05-2011 18:00
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

MyBB RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
Funny how folks see things differently. Reading some other threads/posts on here, well, you get the impression that some people actually see this place as nothing more than an 'unofficial Elite TV fanzone' now. Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 19-05-2011 18:47 by Chilly.)
19-05-2011 18:43
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(19-05-2011 17:46 )gazfc Wrote:  Ah yes but those threads are full of people that only watch said channel, come into the Elite section, it's full of bs fanboys and rlc fanboys(such as yourself) that have digs about everything. Look back through this thread, look at the users that complain the most then check what channel section they post the most in, you can pretty much guarantee that it's not the Elite section.

Take yourself for instance, take what you said about Sophia in your earlier post, why don't you post that in her thread? The last time you complemented her, in her thread was 01/03/11 (sad that I checked that)

I can't speak for what other posters do, I was just pointing out that Elite aren't the only channel people complain about. Considering the majority of my posts in the RLC threads are complaints I don't know how you can call me a fanboy Huh I don't really make all that many "So and so looks gorgeous tonight" style posts as it just gets a bit redundant. And one of the most recent girls I made those posts about was Elite's own Charlie O'Neal (was a bit premature with those, admittedly).

(19-05-2011 17:46 )gazfc Wrote:  Many of the ones that complain the most about Elite will very rarely complainment anything they do yet will complain about the smallest thing

What "small" things have people been complaining about? I think most of the complaints made against Elite have been valid (and Jamie has neglected to address them).

(19-05-2011 17:46 )gazfc Wrote:  it seems in the elite section you can call the girls, fat/lazy and even suggest they have mental issues which gets left unquestioned

This I agree with. But as for calling the girls "lazy", I think that is a fair way to describe a performance if that's what the person making the post thought of it.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
(This post was last modified: 20-05-2011 02:57 by iloveMegan.)
19-05-2011 23:24
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(19-05-2011 09:53 )gazfc Wrote:  Nice to see the 'anti Elite agenda' out in force in this thread

Nice to see that the Elite Fanboys are out in force in this thread! Tongue
20-05-2011 00:58
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Please end the off-topic posts. This thread is for discussing Elite TV. Its not intended for discussing whether members should be allowed to make posts of a critical or positive nature or not, because you might happen to disagree with their opinion. All members are welcome to post their opinions in this thread - whether they exclusively post in this forum section, or primarily post in another. Discrediting members' opinions based on where they usually post on this forum will be considered off-topic, irrelevant or trolling and further such posts removed to an off-topic thread in the twilight zone.

Posts of both a positive and critical nature are equally welcome in this thread. Please feel free to disagree with anyone's opinion based on the content of their post, not where they might usually post or whether they might prefer 'this channel' or 'that channel'.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
20-05-2011 01:26
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

I must admit I thought this weekend was going to be one that Elite would come up conspicuously short.

After all Caty's ongoing absence is still lingering. The channel's standout performer of 2011 Sophia was ill.
There were to be two successive nights of the three girls most accused of putting in identikit 'Repeat TV' performances (Ashley, Charlie and DD).
And they were going up against a previous star player and ongoing thorn-in-the-side on fine form on a certain rival channel

But I must admit Elite pulled out some really good shows from all the girls. There seemed to be a lot of renewed energy and dynamics from Charlie and Ash and some nice outfits giving them a different look. Dionne seemed to have a bit more drive, thought for positioning and enthusiasm.
As for Mica she was at her entrancing best I felt, looked amazing in all her outfits (especially the jungle look and the denim look) and seemed to have a real focus about her. It's very hard to switch channel when the Enigma of Elite is in full throttle.

We all moan about it (quite rightly) when it's at its frustrating worst but because of the sheer quality of the girls, Elite is always capable of bursting clear of the field.
Obviously it still needs more ideas and more consistency, but some very nice viewing over the last couple of nights imo so well done to all concerned.
(This post was last modified: 22-05-2011 19:29 by Rise.)
22-05-2011 19:17
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

I agree Rise. Elite seem to have come out fighting. It's not revolutionary. Indeed it's still short of their peak by a way but under present circumstances it is good to see enthusiasm, energy and creativity returning. I think this is what a lot of posters have been asking for over recent days so maybe there is a point to this forum after all?Wink
22-05-2011 21:17