Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Tonywa Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(18-03-2016 22:13 )darren73 Wrote:  What's going on with the streams again none of them are working just perv cams to select

You have to admire S66's consistency. Always money-grabbing, always incompetent technically and with a few notable exceptions always pretty tedious night shows.
18-03-2016 23:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

streams are back on

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
18-03-2016 23:11
Cynewulf Offline
Junior Poster

In what world is Clare Richards less worthy of a solo stint then Jennifer Jade? They are just lucky that she is loyal to them and Babestation haven't got the chequebook out for her and some of the others that are being unfairly treated.
19-03-2016 00:00
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

Lares flashing pussy now
19-03-2016 00:40
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(19-03-2016 00:00 )Cynewulf Wrote:  In what world is Clare Richards less worthy of a solo stint then Jennifer Jade? They are just lucky that she is loyal to them and Babestation haven't got the chequebook out for her and some of the others that are being unfairly treated.

I think it's safe to conclude that those babes that remain at 66 nights are generally content with their lot and what is asked of them there.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
19-03-2016 01:17
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

(18-03-2016 13:46 )ColinRB Wrote:  I don't think the money will run out.
They are making thousands at the moment.
All the babes have their minutes they have to make, if you don't make your minutes you are not given more shifts.
So all the night girls make their minutes and so do the day babes, slightly less per shift but they take home slightly less for it.
Where did my information come from? From the babes I have spoken to on the phone!
Then they have the rip you off Cam system bringing in more thousands, you just have to look at the chat box and see a number of different fan boys talking for hours with their favorite babe giving the channel hundreds each.
The whole business is to make money, not give a show, they are making money, hand over fist!

I believe you're wrong, I do think the money will run out if the current poor shows continue for an extended period of time. Because other channels have produced exactly the same poor quality of show and production in the past - and have failed for it. And that was nothing to do with minutes, call stats, and any other smokescreen propaganda that babe channels feed the customer.

They are not making money at the moment - they are ripping people off at the moment. Eventually when people keep getting ripped off, and get wiser to that concept, do you not agree that they will cease calling? I mean why should people call and continue to call when even the most basic of requests, such as asking the on-screen girl to remove her shoes (a request that was turned down by a Studio 66 girl in recent months I might add) are turned down? People are not going to continue spending and getting nothing in return. Eventually, rip offs get found out and people stop paying. If I went in the local shop and continually got over charged, I'd stop going. In my opinion it is the same thing as calling this show and getting overcharged for nothing.

The fact is that regardless how attractive these ladies might be, if the show continues to be poor and unwelcoming, people will stop paying for it, and the show will fail. This is why it needs to change and start listening to customer's views a lot more.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
19-03-2016 01:46
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

Finally we are getting proper close ups of Sophia. It only took 3 hours.

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
19-03-2016 01:48
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Check out Jenn's stream! Alternate angle of Clare laugh

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 19-03-2016 03:08 by mrmann.)
19-03-2016 03:07
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

I thought Sophia and Clare were incredible last night given the strictures of sharing the office set. Some of the TV feed material online without the OSGs was wonderfully sexy
19-03-2016 10:03
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

As the buzz word on the forum at the moment seems to be a inclination towards more constructive criticism I thought I'd run an idea past you guys...

Viz... Is there any reason why the webstreams have to reflect the TV streams?

The answer to this most be surely be, technically, no. I have two reasons for thinking this:

1. We've all seen moments on the streams after the TV feed has been vision mixed away (the latest uncensored moment being Teejay as featured on Slip of the Day recently) or where the stream has been accidentally left on an empty set for the duration.

2. On Hannah's show on the 9th, 66 were experimenting with adding second closer camera angles for brief periods, vision mixed into the main web feed. Essentially 66 were making it more enticing than, and no longer an exact duplicate of, the Sky feed. (The reason for this soon became apparent with the Sky feed being forced into a close-up of Hannah's face for large sections of her session as she was 'busy elsewhere'! Presumably a second camera might be used to give more options when the field is limited in scope by these activities. )

My point is that this is a good innovation and if persued it could be utilised for a wholly new option online....

Now I'm sure this has been contemplated previously and indeed hinted at on this forum in the past it's just that these recent shows have put certain possibilities into stark relief and now would seem a pertinent time to pursue this line.

So, imagine not the TV streams alongside the perves online but a sort of middle ground set of streams; The Too Hot for TV streams, if you will, featuring inter-cut shots from these secondary cameras.

It would seem likely that in the past certain babes may have had concerns about what a secondary angle would show; however for those providing the more intimate perve angles at least these would seem to have broken that particular barrier. A second TV camera can only hold a practical problem of awareness of yet another angle on show surely.

All importantly for 66 once word got around that their streams were not exact copies of the TV ones it for damn sure would drive business straight to their website and all the associated features on offer there.

Am I over looking anything in this? (Besides cost issues of course - which is presumably why this hasn't been tried to date.)

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
19-03-2016 10:35