Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.95 Average

Slip Of The Day Thread - Structure/Format/Merits Discussion

BigChuck Offline
"computeramabob.....simples"

RE: Slip Of The Day
(09-02-2010 19:35 )firebird Wrote:  Why not just carry on as we have been doing since the sart of this thread.. post your or the best ones after 9pm lol!! Gonna make things alot simpler Wink

the voice of reason.

it is simple enough, there are other slip threads the cappers can use if they wish to spend the extra time doing posting everything they've got in several threads

this is "slip of the day" for posting the best slips, simple enough.

I molested myself last night, i tried to say no, but i knew i wanted it.

like a ninja....
09-02-2010 19:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

(09-02-2010 19:01 )GJFR Wrote:  
(09-02-2010 02:31 )Bluearmy71 Wrote:  
(09-02-2010 02:06 )TheDude Wrote:  I appreciate that but thing is, who decides what the slip of the day is, surely it's better to have all the slips posted and then choose?

I think most have a good idea of what a quality slip is and when you equate the amount of capture & video makers to the amount of members there are its only a handful who choose anyway really and in these few I for one have greatest respect for their judgement!

As to the other point, most slips that happen are posted in the respective thread of the woman that has slipped anyway so technically they are all posted!

Thank you for you input.

Why can't there be a democracy about it? There may be no rules, but there is hardly any give way on the "guidelines". Seriously, the claims to have a thread like this and say it should keep it's integrity intact is absurd. It's a perv forum. Some of us don't really want to spend hours upon hours just searching for nip slips, etc which may or may not exist when we COULD have the option of just clicking on the one thread and the slips all being in one place.

Plus, the newbies don't know the girls names; why spend that time having to go through each thread when the girls names are usually posted with the pics. And by the time 9.00pm comes up, we've forgotten all about the slip as we're busy being distracted by something different.

We're not saying you have to capture every single slip and edit them, we're just saying give us the option to see them all and then we can decide what is deemed the best and worst and keep the "runner ups" pics up as well so we can all enjoy.

Some people have no idea, an easy life is what you are asking for, you clearly have no respect for the amount of time and effort that all of us video and capture makers put into things do you, you brain dead moron, I have looked at your posts and all you ask for is naked pictures straight away no thank you's no nothing, you sir are the absolute epitome of what is vile on this forum and I embarrassed to even have you quote my words and then you have the gall to preach to me/us about how things should be and how it should be a democracy, I put this to you, if you want such an opportunity to cast a vote in such matters that you have the decency to contribute some caps or videos and then you can have your say, until you are prepared to do some work then please do me the huge favour of maintaining silence!

Don't get me wrong people anyone can have their say, its just when selfish moronic individuals are wanting things done to suit their own selfish ways when they offer nothing in return, I consider this to be too much to ask!

As Firebird has pointed out this thread has worked so far, I really don't think it needs changing!
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2010 20:48 by Bluearmy71.)
09-02-2010 20:02
Kenilo Offline
Master Poster

I agree with Bluearmy and firebird. Keep this thread as it is. By the way great caps josh.
09-02-2010 20:09
GJFR Offline
Apprentice Poster

You're a funny fella Bluearmy. With your name calling and that. Quite amusing. I have no problem with what you're doing and I applaud the people that do take their time up to post the caps on here and such. I wouldn't have the patience to do the jobs and spots and caps. I also see there being no problem with making a suggestion and asking for an easy life. I may have asked to "see girls naked" (Look at the dates of those previous posts btw. AGES ago) but also, that's the sole reason I'm here. I'm not here for any other reasons and I'm not pretentious enough to claim otherwise. Guess I'm not cool enough for skool.

Best get a move on Army; the screen caps aren't going to come here by themselves and your sock isn't going to sticky itself up now, is it Wink

Other than that, good work old chap and pass the kleenex.
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2010 20:28 by GJFR.)
09-02-2010 20:25
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

(09-02-2010 20:25 )GJFR Wrote:  You're a funny fella Bluearmy. With your name calling and that. Quite amusing. I have no problem with what you're doing and I applaud the people that do take their time up to post the caps on here and such. I wouldn't have the patience to do the jobs and spots and caps. I also see there being no problem with making a suggestion and asking for an easy life. I may have asked to "see girls naked" (Look at the dates of those previous posts btw. AGES ago) but also, that's the sole reason I'm here. I'm not here for any other reasons and I'm not pretentious enough to claim otherwise. Guess I'm not cool enough for skool.

Best get a move on Army; the screen caps aren't going to come here by themselves and your sock isn't going to sticky itself up now, is it Wink

Other than that, good work old chap and pass the kleenex.

Now don't get name calling confused with the facts, maybe your new found appreciation of us video and capture makers could be your redemption, you have already discovered the thanks button so it looks as though you are off to a good start, good for you keep it up!

And if you must know my preference is Plenty (formerly Bounty) Wink
09-02-2010 20:39
GJFR Offline
Apprentice Poster

Quite the wit you've got there. I think you do an alright job; but redemption - HA! You must be joking. What's there actually redeem?! Lol. But for my own pleasure, I'll keep giving you suggestions over and over for the "greater good" and all that jazz and not saying thank you like a spoilt child. You know what I really like about this forum though; just simply looking at some young lady with her bits hanging out. Vile beast I am.

Are we done?
09-02-2010 20:52
Kenilo Offline
Master Poster

Would you guys stop bitching and somebody pay attention to Morgan on Elite with the see-thru knickers
09-02-2010 20:57
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

(09-02-2010 20:52 )GJFR Wrote:  You know what I really like about this forum though; just simply looking at some young lady with her bits hanging out. Vile beast I am.

Are we done?

Surly this would make you a depraved vile beast? Wink

I think the main points have been made! Any further comments disparaging or otherwise would be futile!
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2010 21:24 by Bluearmy71.)
09-02-2010 21:08
EmilyCharlotteJones Offline
sick and twisted

(09-02-2010 19:09 )kimosabi Wrote:  just a thought,
but how about post all caps / vids in their approprite girls thread, and have a daily poll set up by a mod / admin to judge the best, which then gets posted in here ?

An excellent idea, I fully concur wholeheartedly. Anything of this nature is preferable and I for another would rather witness it than all this nonsense and adversarial accusations and such pointless argumentative bickering about a thread whose very raison d'être certainly escapes me and puzzles my intellect. There are already plentiful threads of screen captures concerning each girl. This thread simply leads to duplicity of postings, resentment and further more, the most pointless discussions concerning arguments the like of which I have yet to see anywhere upon this forum. Although some good points have been made the whole complete non-necessity of the very existence of the topic which you are discussing negates any point in continuing to read the childish, puerile and most pathetic ramblings of a group of men who should and yet quite obviously and sadly do not know any better. It is of little wonder to me that I am bi-sexual, but it is at times such as this that I certainly question whether exclusive lesbianism is not by far the better choice of sexuality for me.

For generally I can summarise my points simply with these words:

Few things are more distressing to a well-educated mind than to see some men who ought to know better disporting themselves at improper moments.
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2010 00:43 by EmilyCharlotteJones.)
10-02-2010 08:29
EmilyCharlotteJones Offline
sick and twisted

(09-02-2010 21:08 )Bluearmy71 Wrote:  
(09-02-2010 20:52 )GJFR Wrote:  You know what I really like about this forum though; just simply looking at some young lady with her bits hanging out. Vile beast I am.

Are we done?

Surly this would make you a depraved vile beast? Wink

I think the main points have been made! Any further comments disparaging or otherwise would be futile!

Few things are more distressing to a well-educated mind than to see some men who ought to know better disporting themselves at improper moments.
10-02-2010 08:37