Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.95 Average

Slip Of The Day Thread - Structure/Format/Merits Discussion

Ellusionist Offline
Senior Poster

Slip Of The Day Thread - Structure/Format/Merits Discussion
Moderator Notice: This thread has been created to accommodate posts discussing the structure of the Slip of The Day thread

why do you have to post after 9pm there is no slip of the day winner anymore this thread shud just be where all the slips go so u can find them in one place that just my opinion its bluearmy71 thread not mine Smile
08-02-2010 21:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dbfernandafan Offline
Master Poster

RE: Slip Of The Day
(08-02-2010 21:02 )Ellusionist Wrote:  why do you have to post after 9pm there is no slip of the day winner anymore this thread shud just be where all the slips go so u can find them in one place that just my opinion its bluearmy71 thread not mine Smile
have to agree, makes sense

F abulous
E xotic
R omantic
N aughty
A mazing
N ice
D electable
A rousing
--------------------------------------------
I want to be MR Fernanda!
08-02-2010 21:18
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

(08-02-2010 20:19 )firebird Wrote:  
(08-02-2010 19:52 )Rob169 Wrote:  
(08-02-2010 19:20 )firebird Wrote:  Rob169
Just a reminder... Its only just gone quarter to six, The caps for this section are to be posted after 9pm When the days shows finish.. Wink
Great caps all the sme Smile

wasn't me who posted the caps i was only commenting on someone elses good workbladewave you seem too quick to point out rulesRolleyes try reading the page firstTongue
SORRY ROB169 Wink
My appolagies!! Now dont get shitty boys!!!!
Genuine mistake!! I am only Human arent you ?

appolagie accepted, but i to don't see the point on having to wait till 9 bladewave if you've got a cap of a nice slip that some1 has missed why not share asapRolleyes
08-02-2010 22:09
Firebird Offline
The King Of NipSlips 2008~2016

Hi again, Its just the nature of the thread rob as is mentioned that its slip of the day, and day time shows finish at 9pm so leave all til then.. hey i did not make up the rules (Bluearmy is responsible for that) im just trying to state what the slip of the day is about, or if more have happened through-out the course of the day its a nice end to the daytime shows to see after 9pm

Alot of members really look forward to after 9pm to log into this thread! If the girl has had a slip then no probs post the cap in the girls appropriate section.

No hard feelings aye!! Wink

Just Show Me YOUR NIPPLES
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2010 22:21 by Firebird.)
08-02-2010 22:19
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

Could you please stop saying I make the rules, I have no place to make any rules that's down to The Administrators & The Moderators!

All I am requesting is if members would kindly keep the concept of this thread intact, as I have stated time and time again what is the point in posting a slip no matter how good it may be at 17:00 when there could be an even better one come along at 20:58? that's the whole point of posting after 21:00 when the day shows have finished so the best one of the day whomever has captured it can then be posted in here!

And the reason why I continue to keep putting the links to my requests is because we get an influx of new members everyday on the forum and lets face it only the really dedicated can be bothered to look through threads from the very first page.

I kindly thank everyone who has contributed in this thread and those who have respect for its concept, it is very much appreciated!

(This post was last modified: 09-02-2010 01:10 by Bluearmy71.)
09-02-2010 00:58
TheDude Offline
Senior Poster

I appreciate that but thing is, who decides what the slip of the day is, surely it's better to have all the slips posted and then choose?
09-02-2010 02:06
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

(09-02-2010 02:06 )TheDude Wrote:  I appreciate that but thing is, who decides what the slip of the day is, surely it's better to have all the slips posted and then choose?

I think most have a good idea of what a quality slip is and when you equate the amount of capture & video makers to the amount of members there are its only a handful who choose anyway really and in these few I for one have greatest respect for their judgement!

As to the other point, most slips that happen are posted in the respective thread of the woman that has slipped anyway so technically they are all posted!

Thank you for you input.
09-02-2010 02:31
GJFR Offline
Apprentice Poster

(09-02-2010 02:31 )Bluearmy71 Wrote:  
(09-02-2010 02:06 )TheDude Wrote:  I appreciate that but thing is, who decides what the slip of the day is, surely it's better to have all the slips posted and then choose?

I think most have a good idea of what a quality slip is and when you equate the amount of capture & video makers to the amount of members there are its only a handful who choose anyway really and in these few I for one have greatest respect for their judgement!

As to the other point, most slips that happen are posted in the respective thread of the woman that has slipped anyway so technically they are all posted!

Thank you for you input.

Why can't there be a democracy about it? There may be no rules, but there is hardly any give way on the "guidelines". Seriously, the claims to have a thread like this and say it should keep it's integrity intact is absurd. It's a perv forum. Some of us don't really want to spend hours upon hours just searching for nip slips, etc which may or may not exist when we COULD have the option of just clicking on the one thread and the slips all being in one place.

Plus, the newbies don't know the girls names; why spend that time having to go through each thread when the girls names are usually posted with the pics. And by the time 9.00pm comes up, we've forgotten all about the slip as we're busy being distracted by something different.

We're not saying you have to capture every single slip and edit them, we're just saying give us the option to see them all and then we can decide what is deemed the best and worst and keep the "runner ups" pics up as well so we can all enjoy.
09-02-2010 19:01
kimosabi Offline
Junior Poster

just a thought,
but how about post all caps / vids in their approprite girls thread, and have a daily poll set up by a mod / admin to judge the best, which then gets posted in here ?
09-02-2010 19:09
Firebird Offline
The King Of NipSlips 2008~2016

I said i was gonna shut up on this issue hahaha, Why not just carry on as we have been doing since the sart of this thread, after 9pm put up the nipslip that you may think has been the best Slip of the Day (if you caught it). Its gonna make things a lot simpler.
Thats it im sayin no more. Wink

Just Show Me YOUR NIPPLES
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2010 19:42 by Firebird.)
09-02-2010 19:35