babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average

The Naked Question

Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

The Naked Gimmick is it used too much by Channels/Girls ?
The Naked Gimmick is it used too much by Channels/Girls ?

In recent times the trend seems to be that most girls on the channels now are stripping Nude an covering themselves with there hands while this started out as a good idea in my book it is fast become tiring and used as a gimmick by many of the girls/channels an restricts the girls movement.

An seems to be that many members are not happy if a girl doesn't get naked either an class it as a bad show that they dont which is wrong as these channels are predominately topless shows.

So my questions are

while stripping nude was good to start off with has it got tiresome an is it starting to make all the channels too similar an are they starting to relay on it too much should they start mixing it up again ?

An are to many of the girls using it as a easy way to do a Nights performance ?

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 16-11-2010 23:39 by Wazo.)
16-11-2010 23:32
Find all posts by this user
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

RE: The Naked Gimmick is it used too much by Channels/Girls ?
Now we in the know, have worked out this is dionne daniels related.

but i actually do agree with your point theres no harm in mixing it up a bit, i.e sophia knight style georgie style.

too many girls just whip off and get naked to fast now, camilla, "elites new signing" michelle moist i could go on.

i like the variety in life so i am for mixing it up.
16-11-2010 23:37
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

Yeah I do agree Wazo, theres something about wearing something that still leaves room for the imagination.
There are certain girls you can predict will be naked as soon as the clock allows and their shows are probably amongst the most boring on
16-11-2010 23:38
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

(16-11-2010 23:32 )Wazo Wrote:  In recent times the trend seems to be that most girls on the channels now are stripping Nude an covering themselves with there hands while this started out as a good idea in my book it is fast become tiring and used as a gimmick by many of the girls/channels an restricts the girls movement.

An seems to be that many members are not happy if a girl doesn't get naked either an class it as a bad show that they dont which is wrong as these channels are predominately topless shows.

So my question is while stripping nude was good to start off with has it got tiresome an is it starting to make all the channels too similar should they start mixing it up again are to many of the girls using it as a easy way to do a performance ?

I find myself in the position of having to agree with the opening post. For me its not just a case of the novelty having worn off, its the fact that positions are so restricted and the babe cant really let herself go. It's sadly gotten to the stage for me when I see Courtney on CP (my fave babe by the way) nude, my first thought nowadays is along the lines of "oh bloody hell not again"

Maybe I'm old fashioned but I find a babe wearing a little more of a turn on than a babe wearing nothing.
16-11-2010 23:38
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

I think if we were still watching the shows of 4/5 years ago where the girls could show a bit more, get the toys out etc then this whole get naked idea would work but its just boring.
The shows need to introduce something new to try and spice things up as they are just a bit of a bore fest these days
16-11-2010 23:42
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: The Naked Question
I think last year when the girls did start to get naked again after a long period of heavily 2 pairs of granny pants must be worn censored shows it was a bit of a novelty and I think we all thought at the time this would hopefully lead to full frontal on the babe channels also making a comeback but unfortunately it hasn't materialised but I'd rather see a naked girl on the screen than topless only any day of the week because its the risk factor of an oops moment that makes it compulsive viewing. Also like many of you I also thought that when the Labour Party got kicked out of power that it would also have meant an end to ofcom and thus a relaxation in the censorship laws so thats been a big let down. But I do think if the girls on all of the channels stopped the full nudity overnight it would probably be the death knell on the coffin for a lot of them. There is only so much titillation a topless show can provide before it just gets boring. For as long as we keep the naked show going the possibility is greater that full frontal will return which I still think is a realistic expectation for 2011.
17-11-2010 00:19
cosmonaut Offline
Posting Machine

(17-11-2010 00:19 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Also like many of you I also thought that when the Labour Party got kicked out of power that it would also have meant an end to ofcom and thus a relaxation in the censorship laws so thats been a big let down.

What a strange fantasy! Well if you have fantasies like that you're just bound to end up disappointed. Rolleyes
17-11-2010 01:58
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(17-11-2010 01:58 )cosmonaut Wrote:  
(17-11-2010 00:19 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Also like many of you I also thought that when the Labour Party got kicked out of power that it would also have meant an end to ofcom and thus a relaxation in the censorship laws so thats been a big let down.

What a strange fantasy! Well if you have fantasies like that you're just bound to end up disappointed. Rolleyes

First of all nothing piss's me off more when I get a gobshite smartass comment such as that thrown back at me. If you can't add anything constructive to this debate then don't bother! I fuckin hate it when I hear smartass comments back such as that living in a fantasy world, deluded or anything else aimed back in derogatory or patronising fashion. If you can't add anything further which is constructive to this debate then its not worth hearing.
18-11-2010 00:38
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(18-11-2010 00:38 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  
(17-11-2010 01:58 )cosmonaut Wrote:  

First of all nothing piss's me off more when I get a gobshite smartass comment such as that thrown back at me. If you can't add anything constructive to this debate then don't bother! I fuckin hate it when I hear smartass comments back such as that living in a fantasy world, deluded or anything else aimed back in derogatory or patronising fashion. If you can't add anything further which is constructive to this debate then its not worth hearing.

Not trying to start a war, but are you really angry with cosmonaut, or yourself, for, inexplicably IMO, thinking that the Tories would do anything to reduce censorship? Yes, Labour were appalling, but why would you think that the Tories would be any better?
(This post was last modified: 18-11-2010 03:09 by Censorship :-(.)
18-11-2010 03:08
az1 Offline

the r all the same. same end result who eva in power.

need more black girls
18-11-2010 04:15
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV