Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average

The Naked Question

MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

The Naked Question
This is a debate that's been started in both the Elite and Babestation threads but as I'm discussing this generally, this is probably the best place for it.

In the other threads I've referred to there've been a few people saying how the girls getting naked is boring. They don't move into as many positions as those wearing knickers apparently.

Well, over the past few nights, there haven't been many girls going totally naked, at least not whilst I've been watching and my god has it been dull.

It has to be said that I've always found the opinion that it's boring pretty baffling but on the "positions" issue it becomes even more so. If you take a quick random flick across the 22 channels available, you will invariably find the girls on those channels in about half a dozen different positions between the lot of them. There are only a certain amount of positions you can get into whether wearing knickers or not. Because, very few of the channels actually dare to go naked, it provides something different from the norm that can be seen across the board.

The likes of Lori, Camilla, Caty and Sophia get into as many positions naked as they do wearing knickers, they just tend to be different positions. Nobody can tell me that Tiffany's performances back at Babestation wearing knickers are anything like the kind of naked performances she was giving at Elite.

Seems to me that those calling for the girls to put the knickers back on have now got us 22 channels all doing virtually the same bloody thing!
30-01-2010 18:19
Find all posts by this user
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: The Naked Question
Look, it's not difficult to understand why those of us (me included) aren't impressed by the nakedness. When the girl is naked, all her attention is devoted to keeping the blanket/hand/cushion in place and making sure she doesn't 'show'. It's like they're advertising and reminding us of the fact that the showing of genitalia is not permitted, and why would we want to be constantly reminded of that?

My question to you, MARCCE, is this: Why, when we don't see anymore than we do when the girls keep their knickers on - in fact less - why are you so keen on the nakedness?

There are exceptions, of course, such as the recent and wonderful naked 2-4-1. That would just not have ben as arousing if they'd kept their knickers on, but that was because they were actually doing stuff to each other that they couldn't have with their knickers on.

But for the single girl just lying about, I stick by my original viewpoint.
(This post was last modified: 30-01-2010 20:59 by StanTheMan.)
30-01-2010 20:58
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

(30-01-2010 20:58 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Look, it's not difficult to understand why those of us (me included) aren't impressed by the nakedness. When the girl is naked, all her attention is devoted to keeping the blanket/hand/cushion in place and making sure she doesn't 'show'. It's like they're advertising and reminding us of the fact that the showing of genitalia is not permitted, and why would we want to be constantly reminded of that?

My question to you, MARCCE, is this: Why, when we don't see anymore than we do when the girls keep their knickers on - in fact less - why are you so keen on the nakedness?

There are exceptions, of course, such as the recent and wonderful naked 2-4-1. That would just not have ben as arousing if they'd kept their knickers on, but that was because they were actually doing stuff to each other that they couldn't have with their knickers on.

But for the single girl just lying about, I stick by my original viewpoint.

Quite simply because you do see more, I find it sexier though some don't agree and it gives something different rather than have 22 ruddy channels doing pretty much exactly the same thing.

And I'll say again, watch the likes of Lori, Camilla, Caty etc and it's far from being their full attention being devoted to keeping themselves covered.

And quite simply, when there are 20 channels giving those who think knickers staying on is sexier just what they want, I find it quite baffling as to why a few people kick up a fuss about the minority that do get naked.

I'm not saying it should be every girl on every channel throughout every hour of the night. So my question to you StanTheMan is this. When there are 22 channels which largely provide the same output night after night, why the fuss over the couple that do something different?

And doing something different is the biggest issue here. I'd quite like a couple of the channels to do the girl on girl stuff that Elite went for in the early days or that Bangbabes did last summer. Anything to shake up the same old tired format really. There's been a couple of new channels that have started up in the past couple of months and all they've done is to provide more of what is being done by everyone else. For all Archangel's stuff about new faces on Angels TV, it needs more than just new faces to make a channel.
30-01-2010 21:22
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(30-01-2010 21:22 )MARCCE Wrote:  So my question to you StanTheMan is this. When there are 22 channels which largely provide the same output night after night, why the fuss over the couple that do something different?

Who's fussing? I'm just giving my opinion. I'm not saying the nakedness should stop, just that I think it's a waste of time for the majority of the shows.

Just my opinion - no fuss.
30-01-2010 21:30
archibald cockfoster Offline
Senior Poster

More nudity the better. Get them off please girls.
30-01-2010 21:39
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

I agree, the more nudity the better. Plus let's have some full strips.
30-01-2010 21:48
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(30-01-2010 18:19 )MARCCE Wrote:  Seems to me that those calling for the girls to put the knickers back on have now got us 22 channels all doing virtually the same bloody thing!

I've read as many if not more posts in praise of full nudity as as I have against, and yet you think the shows producers are only listening to and acting on one strand of opinion. Personally I think call volume is likely to be the major/only criterion they are concerned with. There may also be a silent majority out there who, literally, could not give a toss one way or the other.

30-01-2010 22:04
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

This may seam a daft question to some, but I'm curious as to the topless ruling!!!

I've noticed that Sportxxxbabes tend to go topless anytime around 21:30, but all the other channels don't until after 22:00. Now is this a personal choice by the respective producers, or is there an Ofcom ruling on this?
30-01-2010 22:50
aldershot1993 Offline
Senior Poster

(30-01-2010 22:50 )aceman65 Wrote:  I've noticed that Sportxxxbabes tend to go topless anytime around 21:30, but all the other channels don't until after 22:00. Now is this a personal choice by the respective producers, or is there an Ofcom ruling on this?

The TV watershed is 21:00 but Ofcom have been known to moan about sex material too close to the watershed time.
31-01-2010 10:17
one true zombie Offline
Junior Poster

(31-01-2010 10:17 )aldershot1993 Wrote:  The TV watershed is 21:00 but Ofcom have been known to moan about sex material too close to the watershed time.

Yes they say 21:00 is the watershed and then moan if any sex material is shown at 21:01 (which is hypocritical is it not?)
31-01-2010 11:50
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV