babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average

The Naked Question

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: See Thru Panties or No Panties!!! What is the future?
In regards to how much the rules will be relaxed in the coming years well if you've ever watched eurotic tv It shows full nudity each night after 10 but its never explicit and you never see sex toys being used either. I think for as far as the uk can go in the coming years. Sex Toys and insertions only on encrypted shows. Full nudity I think similar to what you see on eurotic tv is a real possibilty but thats as far as I think it'll go. The days of a channel such as babestar tv (remember that one) and well and truly gone.
(This post was last modified: 28-08-2010 20:50 by Scottishbloke.)
28-08-2010 20:49
Find all posts by this user
jasonsaxo Offline
Apprentice Poster

(28-08-2010 20:49 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  In regards to how much the rules will be relaxed in the coming years well if you've ever watched eurotic tv It shows full nudity each night after 10 but its never explicit and you never see sex toys being used either. I think for as far as the uk can go in the coming years. Sex Toys and insertions only on encrypted shows. Full nudity I think similar to what you see on eurotic tv is a real possibilty but thats as far as I think it'll go. The days of a channel such as babestar tv (remember that one) and well and truly gone.

Thanks for the reply. On a boring note I suppose it reflects the state of the nation and what the "powers that be" think we can handle. But I am amazed that things have relaxed over the last 12 months. Even the daytime shows are far more suggestive and the some of the outfits are awesome (the new east european blond girl who always has her tits out on show and Fernandez and Lyndsey wearing see thru panties). I would like to think that the evening shows will get better, from a punters point of view, in the not too distant future. I always feel the channels themselves are trying to push the boundaries to see what they can get away with and set a precedent.
Not seen eurotic tv so can't comment but I do remember babestar and even la babes with the "commando" girl (longish dark hair) on the afternoon show. Fabulous stuff. Lets hope the future may hold some of that.

29-08-2010 17:56
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: The Naked Question
Yes well I do think that the rules have relaxed a lot in the past year or so but lets be honest they had to. If they ever went back to the days of knickers must always be worn it would probably now put a lot of the channels out of business as the amount of calls would drop drastically so in order to keep the shows interesting full nudity will continue and its now a question of not if but when they will be allowed to show more as its the only way forward for the channels.
29-08-2010 23:18
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

(28-08-2010 20:49 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  In regards to how much the rules will be relaxed in the coming years well if you've ever watched eurotic tv It shows full nudity each night after 10 but its never explicit and you never see sex toys being used either. I think for as far as the uk can go in the coming years. Sex Toys and insertions only on encrypted shows. Full nudity I think similar to what you see on eurotic tv is a real possibilty but thats as far as I think it'll go. The days of a channel such as babestar tv (remember that one) and well and truly gone.

Agree and disagree. At times I get fed up and think there is no hope, but a few points suggest otherwise. UK FTA shows used to be harder, and not just the shortlived Babestar abberation. It HAS happened before, HERE, so it could happen again.

And I just don't get Eurotic. Never did, even when other channels were full on they were tame. How do they earn a crust, jumping from babe to babe and having about 8 in the studio? They have always been cute rather than explicit. Having said that, there was some borderline explicit nude bending over tonight when the main team had gone home. And even if Eurotic is not full on, SexySat shows unencrypted up to full blackwall tunnel and bum, depending on the model, and RedHot 1 occasionally has full strength hardcore promotional unencrypted days. May be exceptional, but there isnt an absolute ban.

Gone fishing
30-08-2010 02:57
jasonsaxo Offline
Apprentice Poster

(29-08-2010 23:18 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Yes well I do think that the rules have relaxed a lot in the past year or so but lets be honest they had to. If they ever went back to the days of knickers must always be worn it would probably now put a lot of the channels out of business as the amount of calls would drop drastically so in order to keep the shows interesting full nudity will continue and its now a question of not if but when they will be allowed to show more as its the only way forward for the channels.

My worry for the channels is the Board of Censors who don't care about the commercial viability of the stations but only about the channels offending our senses. I just hope, and assume, the channels are growing in economic clout so they can continue to push the boundaries of broadcasting. Infact, movies for men etc show more explicit films on an evening. How this happens I don't know but assume a distinction is made by the board of censors between live and pre-recorded programmes. Interesting stuff.

(30-08-2010 02:57 )eccles Wrote:  Agree and disagree. At times I get fed up and think there is no hope, but a few points suggest otherwise. UK FTA shows used to be harder, and not just the shortlived Babestar abberation. It HAS happened before, HERE, so it could happen again.

And I just don't get Eurotic. Never did, even when other channels were full on they were tame. How do they earn a crust, jumping from babe to babe and having about 8 in the studio? They have always been cute rather than explicit. Having said that, there was some borderline explicit nude bending over tonight when the main team had gone home. And even if Eurotic is not full on, SexySat shows unencrypted up to full blackwall tunnel and bum, depending on the model, and RedHot 1 occasionally has full strength hardcore promotional unencrypted days. May be exceptional, but there isnt an absolute ban.

I hope there is light at the end of the "blackwall tunnel" and the channels and models are prepared to push the broadcasting boundaries.

31-08-2010 12:49
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

(31-08-2010 12:49 )jasonsaxo Wrote:  My worry for the channels is the Board of Censors who don't care about the commercial viability of the stations but only about the channels offending our senses. I just hope, and assume, the channels are growing in economic clout so they can continue to push the boundaries of broadcasting. Infact, movies for men etc show more explicit films on an evening. How this happens I don't know but assume a distinction is made by the board of censors between live and pre-recorded programmes. Interesting stuff.

Correct, Ofcom do not care if babe channels go out of business.
Technically they are supposed to carry out an impact analysis whenever they change rules, and can't blatantly single out a sector or channel because they are supposed to be impartial, but that doesn't mean they care.

Movies For Men has a stock of about 6 films from the 1970s, half of which are a bit blurry, that they loop repeat endlessly. Despite this there are a few glimpses, and plenty of sex-themed content. How do they get away with it?

Same way Bravo, etc get away with dodgy shagumentaries. First the channel only devotes a few hours a day to erotic content. Second it pretends to be erotic rather than explicit*. Finally it is Drama because it has a Plot, and then shagging every 5 minutes therfore qualifies as Editorial Content as required by the script. It's in context, therefore allowed.

Despite this, don't expect to see Baise Moi or 9 Songs any day soon.

* Erotic = old women like it and there is talking. Explicit = men like it.

Interestingly the new Advertising Code that came into effect on Sept 1st eliminates the need for babe channels to have an editorial justification for a good looking babe to lie back and open her (covered) legs.

Gone fishing
01-09-2010 22:24
surfin4 Offline
Banned

would be better if we were talking about a radio show but the problem with tv is the pictures, dont care if they get naked or not you get to look at a hip and lots of crap mimes, thats why if i am tempted its sexysat or more then not eurotic tv or the web, can only imagine the strange fetishes you would have to cum up with watching the orange gang on sky shit tv
04-09-2010 17:23
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

In reality ofcom don't give a fuck what is shown on the babe channels as was illustrated when they recently hammered bangbabes with a massive fine for supposingly airing an explicit show in which they deemed was far more than should have been expected on a fta show. However other shows were showing material a hell of a lot more revealing than bangbabes ever was, truth be told ofcom were only looking to target a certain channel in order to steal money from them thats it in a nutshell.
09-09-2010 01:55
dazaman Away
Posting Machine

(04-09-2010 17:23 )surfin4 Wrote:  would be better if we were talking about a radio show but the problem with tv is the pictures, dont care if they get naked or not you get to look at a hip and lots of crap mimes, thats why if i am tempted its sexysat or more then not eurotic tv or the web, can only imagine the strange fetishes you would have to cum up with watching the orange gang on sky shit tv

I got told recently that Germany and a few other european countries have got together to campaign for a outright ban of FTA,s, so the likes of Sexysat, ETV and the UK channels would all be history or at best be the same strength as if ofcom regulated, i hope its just a might happen rather than will? we will have to wait and see on that.

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/13222

You can follow me on Twitter
09-09-2010 02:54
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

About a year ago eurotic tv was as censored as hell infact the night shows were a joke and the channel was on its knees but all that changed at the end of 2009 and I honestly can't see that situation arising again as I honestly don't think these shows would survive another period of censorship.
09-09-2010 15:14
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV