Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average

The Naked Question

Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

RE: The Naked Question
I think the truth is more likely this: we will in all probability see a gradual relaxation of the regulations regarding such things as full nudity on tv as society becomes less and less bothered about such things.
I know folk tend to regard the present state of affairs as retrograde compared to what used to go on in some of the shows a few years back, but look at BS when it first started - we're a long way down the road. We regularly have full-nude performances on-screen (I'm currently enjoying a very naked Charlie O'Neal), and as Mancub suggested in the Dannii Harwood thread, Bang may have sorted out a way to push boundaries further on Sky 912 without offending the regulators. That's got to be good news: No, I don't know how they've done it, but he's well-informed and I'm inclined to pay some attention to what he says.
Eccles also has made progress with his investigations and is leaving a trail of breadcrumbs for some enterprising legal type to smash the regulatory hypocrisy to bits using case law and Ofcom's own public surveys (which show the present erratic and inconsistently prudish attitude of the regulators to be just that).
I think there's hope, and if we can all take it as it comes we'll be rewarded in the long run.
What we're after here is not some kind of practical impossibility, it's just that it isn't a socio-political imperative at this time in history. Give the present social and economic climate time to stabilise and return to normality (ie: a reduction in the national deficit, lower unemployment and hopefully an end to the rampant racial and religious hatred so prevalent in Britain today), and we might see a lightening in attitudes toward the more frivolous elements of life. Then we can expect to see change.Smile

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
(This post was last modified: 18-11-2010 04:45 by Krill Liberator.)
18-11-2010 04:44
Find all posts by this user
loulo12 Offline
Closed by request

Vixens just given a good show of her clam. Seems like they are showing more and more.
18-11-2010 05:22
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

(18-11-2010 04:44 )Krill Liberator Wrote:  I think the truth is more likely this: we will in all probability see a gradual relaxation of the regulations regarding such things as full nudity on tv as society becomes less and less bothered about such things.
I know folk tend to regard the present state of affairs as retrograde compared to what used to go on in some of the shows a few years back, but look at BS when it first started - we're a long way down the road. We regularly have full-nude performances on-screen (I'm currently enjoying a very naked Charlie O'Neal), and as Mancub suggested in the Dannii Harwood thread, Bang may have sorted out a way to push boundaries further on Sky 912 without offending the regulators. That's got to be good news: No, I don't know how they've done it, but he's well-informed and I'm inclined to pay some attention to what he says.
Eccles also has made progress with his investigations and is leaving a trail of breadcrumbs for some enterprising legal type to smash the regulatory hypocrisy to bits using case law and Ofcom's own public surveys (which show the present erratic and inconsistently prudish attitude of the regulators to be just that).
I think there's hope, and if we can all take it as it comes we'll be rewarded in the long
run.
What we're after here is not some kind of practical impossibility, it's just that it isn't a socio-political imperative at this time in history. Give the present social and economic
climate time to stabilise and return to normality (ie: a reduction in the national
deficit, lower unemployment and hopefully an end to the rampant racial and religious
hatred so prevalent in Britain today), and we might see a lightening in attitudes toward the more frivolous elements of life. Then we can expect to see change.Smile

Well said however that's an awful lot of things to happen in order to catch a flash of pussy!ultimately all that needs to happen is a sensible commercial agreement on encryption for cable and sky,web is outside the jurisdiction but I suspect what holds this back is encryption for free view. It is a double standard cause we can watch worse on channel five! Let's hope for the future.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
18-11-2010 07:17
cosmonaut Offline
Posting Machine

(18-11-2010 03:08 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  Not trying to start a war, but are you really angry with cosmonaut, or yourself, for, inexplicably IMO, thinking that the Tories would do anything to reduce censorship? Yes, Labour were appalling, but why would you think that the Tories would be any better?

Exactly. In fact Mr Cameron had said quite clearly that a Tory government would not interfere with Ofcom's ability to enforce its broadcasting code.
18-11-2010 11:49
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(18-11-2010 11:49 )cosmonaut Wrote:  
(18-11-2010 03:08 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  Not trying to start a war, but are you really angry with cosmonaut, or yourself, for, inexplicably IMO, thinking that the Tories would do anything to reduce censorship? Yes, Labour were appalling, but why would you think that the Tories would be any better?

Exactly. In fact Mr Cameron had said quite clearly that a Tory government would not interfere with Ofcom's ability to enforce its broadcasting code.

I'll tell you what I was pissed off with was not the government nor ofcom for a change but for being accused of living in a fantasy world and I freely admit it that with David Camerons views on government quangos and the country being run like a nanny state under the Labour Party that change was imminent and being an optimist I can clearly see a wave of change in the air right now and when the shows do get the green light to show more then can you really then say I would be living in a fantasy world. When the wind of change happens it won't be me who has to eat his words. And yes if you saw Danni Harwoods show last night on Bangbabes then progress has clearly been made.
18-11-2010 20:06
cosmonaut Offline
Posting Machine

(18-11-2010 20:06 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I'll tell you what I was pissed off with was not the government nor ofcom for a change but for being accused of living in a fantasy world and I freely admit it that with David Camerons views on government quangos and the country being run like a nanny state under the Labour Party that change was imminent and being an optimist I can clearly see a wave of change in the air right now and when the shows do get the green light to show more then can you really then say I would be living in a fantasy world. When the wind of change happens it won't be me who has to eat his words. And yes if you saw Danni Harwoods show last night on Bangbabes then progress has clearly been made.

No it hasn't. There is no progress. Bang Babes have Dutch licences for some of their channels now, so they are a bit more relaxed about what they can broadcast, that's all. To repeat what I said earlier, Mr Cameron has stated quite clearly that a Tory government will not interfere with Ofcom's ability to enforce its broadcasting code.
19-11-2010 11:57
archibald cockfoster Offline
Senior Poster

This article's 3 years old but it tells you a lot about Ofcom:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/po...848128.ece
19-11-2010 22:00
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV