Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average

The naked issue

moon12 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: The naked issue
Totally get it.
I prefer them wearing nickers because you do get more movement and more action in the performance.
25-01-2010 18:53
Find all posts by this user
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I enjoy the naked sections and think it as been very good for the reputation of Cellcast who only a few months ago had the nickname of "tamestation" but i also like it when the girls have their knickers on with their arse or legs spread close up to the camera, so my suggestion is to just let the callers say what they want , if the caller wants to see the girl naked then she gets naked , if the caller wants to see the girl with her nickers on and her legs spread then that what she does, after all it is the callers that pay the wages of the girls so they should be the ones that say what they want to see , PS thanks for the rep Josh

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 25-01-2010 19:06 by mr mystery.)
25-01-2010 19:03
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

Most the girls naked or not do the same routine night after night with only an outfit change offering some variety(if not naked). The long stints dont really help the girls either. Last night, Paige did a set that lasted 1hr 50mins on PL and Camilla lasted 1hr 40mins on BS2. Both way too long by over an hour. Camilla was naked for the first part only (Great btw). The majority of the naked babes have been wearing knickers during sets of late. Camilla is still easily the best naked babe on Babestation. The risk factor involved is greater with Camilla then with any other babe that has gone naked. Saying that, no channel does naked babes like Elite TV.

People will always find something to complain about. If the naked babes stop going naked as much, then people will complain about that too. My mentality has always been to let the girls do as they please. If I dont like what i see, I dont watch.

25-01-2010 19:12
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(25-01-2010 19:03 )mr mystery Wrote:  I enjoy the naked sections and think it as been very good for the reputation of Cellcast who only a few months ago had the nickname of "tamestation" but i also like it when the girls have their knickers on with their arse or legs spread close up to the camera, so my suggestion is to just let the callers say what they want , if the caller wants to see the girl naked then she gets naked , if the caller wants to see the girl with her nickers on and her legs spread then that what she does, after all it is the callers that pay the wages of the girls so they should be the ones that say what they want to see ,

A good idea apart from the fact that the callers (the ones the girls talk to) seem to be mainly other girls who might want to see something different and might not be "genuine" callers anyway.
About 20% of the girls time spent naked in a session is enough.
I don't understand why vids of Reede naked are still being posted since there is hardly any difference between them. A lovely girl, but she has definitely overdone the naked act since it started and is now not very interesting to watch.
25-01-2010 19:16
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

I prefer naked, me! I like the "risk" factor, but I'm not bothered that some of the girls won't do it. Stevie and Lori will, and that's all that matters (apart from Paige!)

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
25-01-2010 20:34
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

Has to be knickers on for me although I realise all tastes have to be catered for.
Would love to see even more togs on, at least to start with. A half unbuttoned shirt is often more arousing than topless. Paige's "college" girl routine being a case in point (How many college girls have you seen wearing a grey pleated skirt, grey cardigan, white shirt and tie? They should have gone the whole hog and given her pigtails and a satchel and made her play hopscotch with Ella in a gymslip).
Perhaps Cellcast could do a deal with a theatrical costumier who would supply the clobber in exchange for n phonejobs with a girl of their choice.
My first request would be Karina dressed as a reserved edwardian gentlewoman?

25-01-2010 22:36
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

Nudity must be good for the call figures as they are doing it more and more.
25-01-2010 23:23
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV