Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average

The naked issue

chrislatimer Offline
Banned

The naked issue
theres been threads simliar i know, but my point of this thread is really based on camilla from last night.

she actually did a stint on bs2 around 3amish and werent naked. and i thought it was a better show from her then her naked shows. (not anyone can be lori and be so awesome naked)

so basically id like certain girls (candy and yvette have already) to go naked every so often but not all the time as it would infringe on their show. (though i wouldnt care if georgie went naked as id just be transfixed on the screen)

so my question is would you fine people prefer your favorite bs girls to go naked and not get as active (ala reede and camilla) or stay in tiny underwear and be more active ( megan yvette georgie)

lets hear what you all think
25-01-2010 14:46
Find all posts by this user
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

RE: The naked issue
I agree,after watching Reede for sometime now to me she always does the same routine,if she kept her pants on now and then she could mix it up a bit,Camilla does it a bit better,but there is only so many poses you can do naked,with the risk of starting a channel war i still think the Elite girls do it better,with the aid of better camerawork,Hazel Sophia Anna etclaugh

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
25-01-2010 15:15
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(25-01-2010 15:15 )bombshell Wrote:  I agree,after watching Reede for sometime now to me she always does the same routine,if she kept her pants on now and then she could mix it up a bit,Camilla does it a bit better,but there is only so many poses you can do naked,with the risk of starting a channel war i still think the Elite girls do it better,with the aid of better camerawork,Hazel Sophia Anna etclaugh

i dont think anna would do for some reason. and ur right about reede
25-01-2010 15:17
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(25-01-2010 15:17 )chrislatimer Wrote:  
(25-01-2010 15:15 )bombshell Wrote:  I agree,after watching Reede for sometime now to me she always does the same routine,if she kept her pants on now and then she could mix it up a bit,Camilla does it a bit better,but there is only so many poses you can do naked,with the risk of starting a channel war i still think the Elite girls do it better,with the aid of better camerawork,Hazel Sophia Anna etclaugh

i dont think anna would do for some reason. and ur right about reede
Maybe im thick not sure what you are saying about Anna

Its so good to be insane
25-01-2010 15:19
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

i meant i dont think anna would go naked (though if she has i need to see it)
(This post was last modified: 25-01-2010 15:29 by chrislatimer.)
25-01-2010 15:28
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Anna has been naked a few times had only a hand covering her bits the other night

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
25-01-2010 15:41
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(25-01-2010 15:41 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Anna has been naked a few times had only a hand covering her bits the other night

I thought i was right,for a minute there i thought i must have dreamt it.Tongue

Its so good to be insane
(This post was last modified: 25-01-2010 16:31 by bombshell.)
25-01-2010 15:47
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

think theres evidence in her section.

right the question dont really mind if they go naked or not would be nice if the nakedness was kept for right at teh end say maybe if its a 30 mins stint could have say half covered and half naked or a combination of the 2. but it does get boring though would love to see lori in the sexy undies she used to wear on the PP 3am show. suppose its easier for the girls as they dont have to keep buying new outfits lol

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
25-01-2010 16:17
cosmonaut Offline
Posting Machine

I vote for nudity! But to keep everyone happy the girls don't have to go fully nude all the time.
25-01-2010 18:35
Topman 47 Offline
Master Poster

I enjoy being aroused by foreplay such as Stevie the other night spent one session with her panties / thong on and then went naked later on but i enjoyed the foreplay better because she seemed far more provocative with the thong on and her body action was far better.

Im sure we all love Stevie because she is prone to accidents but again I am biased because i rate her as one of the best babes on the channels.

Again I enjoy on CP (formerly on HV) as she has never stripped off to my knowledge but does get me my temperature rising by her actions.

But I also enoy Reede & Lori in their naked roles.

So variety is the spice of life as they say, lets enjoy the action whatever it maybe and one day we never know full frontal nudity maybe achieved.

25-01-2010 18:49
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV