Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Elite TV - OSG (On Screen Graphics)

aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

RE: Elite TV - OSG (On Screen Graphics)
(30-01-2012 23:39 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  its not that bad, yes it is bigger but far from covers the whole bloody side like bs's osg's do

(04-02-2012 01:21 )unparalleled Wrote:  [Image: 10142576.jpg]

BounceBounce

It's the return on Bstation

Errrm, you may have to revise your statement Rammy. Rolleyes
I just love the way you have captured Adele looking up, as if to say "WTF is this" laugh

They haven't by any chance got a BabeStation executive on the board of PrimeTime TV have they? bladewave
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2012 15:46 by aceman65.)
04-02-2012 15:42
Find all posts by this user
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Worse thing is, with two channels now doing this, it must work.

Why though, it's fucking annoying

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
04-02-2012 16:50
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
shylok Offline
Senior Poster

Really sad to see Sophia's ass covered up by a nasty big graphic. Bad move Elite!!!

S

Join OFCOM today we offer decent salaries + a company bonus scheme (based on how much pain you can inflict on the British public) - http://www.ofcom.org.uk/files/2011/05/sa...e-2011.pdf
05-02-2012 08:05
joxr Offline
memento mori

I must admit, I used to skip past the channels all the time because of that poorly placed bit of graphic, which pretty much ruined the entire shot. I mean what a place to put it, perfectly overlayed on the girls hips/bum - I rather like those bits! Ugh.

Glad to see it not visible tonight at least, thanks Elite TV. Wink
05-02-2012 23:38
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

Sad i know its me mostly thats really been moaning about the big video advert box on the side of the screen But could you please take it off on the channels where moness goes please elite
ive never really had much chance to see her & ive seen her tonight & i just think she`s far too amazing in the looks department to cover up even the smallest part of her with the adverts videos

please honestly
it makes everything ten times better,ive got a massive telly i paid a few quid for and i just only want to admire the babes you schedule on your show for us all to see Sad
it would be just fantastic if you could just do this or even make it a bit smaller and shove it all the way to the corner ?
its only going to make the show alot more appealing aswel as enjoyable for your veiwers which is what you strive for isnt it
too make the viewing experince to the pinnacle of top babe show entertainment - moness is simply sensational & i just wanna get to admire that gorgeous girl eek shocked i couldnt belive it when i seen how atractive looking she was tonight Blush

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2012 22:58 by IvIaxed Stats 76.)
04-04-2012 22:57
dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

As well as fixing the OSG which are now so intrusive as to mean I don't bother watching (unless very specific babes are on, like Alexis last night who was truly excellent) can you also fix the "ghosting" caused by your lighting when the girls wear certain colours.

It's like the effect you see in a club whereby certain colours have double-image and are blue. An attempt to show this below with beautiful Caty in her white outfit that makes it look like she's wearing a 2nd blue outfit as well ! I've tried to show in the enlarged/zoomed picture the true effect but as a static graphic it's not so obvious.

This has been present for months now and makes your eyes go funny as your brain tries to remove the blur effect, and actually over time gives you a headache.

[Image: image-23E9_4F7D6FCA.jpg]

[Image: image-5C27_4F7D71CC.jpg]
05-04-2012 11:21
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

I hate OSGs, they are a nuisance
05-04-2012 11:27
dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

I, like many, have no option other than to watch the $ky or freeview versions of the Elite channels.
Yes I have access to the internet, but I live in the arse end of nowhere with shite internet speeds and massive caps on bandwidth. I can not watch via the webstream as after 2 nights viewing I'd have used my entire months allowance.
So the OSG are a fact of life when watching the channels and like others have stated, there's sod all chance of them changing.
05-04-2012 11:29
unparalleled Offline
Senior Poster

The OSG has gotten out of hand. I can't stand it any longer. I stopped bothering with BS due to this. Elite are just as bad now.
05-04-2012 22:42
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

Just great!!! now we have more sh*t on the screens with the "OPTION 1, 2, 3, 4" for calling the girls!! I'm not impressed what so ever!

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
03-05-2012 22:13
Thread Closed