Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Elite TV - OSG (On Screen Graphics)

SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Elite TV - OSG (On Screen Graphics)
Guys is it just me are does Elites big logos piss you off?

Elite will you plz change your big graphics to a small strip something like Babestations & Bangbabes. Sorry for asking it's just i find it a real eye sore most of the time.

Thanks

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
11-01-2010 22:46
Find all posts by this user
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

RE: Graphics Question?
I know why you asking that,because the cameraman was using them to cover Anna,she was doing her best to stay in shot but he was'nt having it.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
11-01-2010 23:19
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(11-01-2010 23:19 )bombshell Wrote:  I know why you asking that,because the cameraman was using them to cover Anna,she was doing her best to stay in shot but he was'nt having it.

True but that's not the only reason i said it If you have a look at the time i posted this thread you'll see Anna had 2 pairs of panties on.

The reason i posted this thread is because Elites graphics is to big & they constantly block the view Every night!!

Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
12-01-2010 12:19
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

I just watch the web stream, no graphics on that. Problem solved. Smile
12-01-2010 13:22
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(12-01-2010 13:22 )Sm© Wrote:  I just watch the web stream, no graphics on that. Problem solved. Smile

Ha ha I'm on about the tv shows not the web stream. It's to bloody cold these nights to stay at the pc Sad Sad.

12-01-2010 13:40
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(12-01-2010 13:40 )Tintin Wrote:  
(12-01-2010 13:22 )Sm© Wrote:  I just watch the web stream, no graphics on that. Problem solved. Smile

Ha ha I'm on about the tv shows not the web stream. It's to bloody cold these nights to stay at the pc Sad Sad.

I left the tv to watch the web stream,and it would not bloody stream

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
12-01-2010 14:35
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Holy OSG mac man!!
This needs to be started

The new OSG's are proper jenk!!
05-03-2011 22:11
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

RE: Elite TV - OSG (On Screen Graphics)
Effectively I've stopped watching (and posting) Elite TV. I'm no longer willing to give them free advertising via this forum.

They continue to ignore this forum in respect of suggestions for improvement and also are clearly only interested in making money - which is fine as a business as hey that's mostly the point. But it pisses me off with the OSGs which obliterate large chuncks of the screen spoiling the view.

If poeple are pissed off viewing, this will in turn (or should do) reduce calls as people will want to watch the babe they're talking to. If they can't see her 'cos the OSGs are in the way, they'll maybe not call.

These "promo" boxes for vids are pointless - they put them pretty much anywhere on the screen and no one seems to keep an eye on where they are and what the ladies are doing - so you end up with situations like this....
[Image: elitetv_osg_farce.jpg]
10-04-2011 11:22
beardedbob Offline
Posting Machine

^
osg eyepatch-not a good look. Sad
10-04-2011 11:52
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

I have made my feelings on this subject quite clear. While I understand the need for one OSG to advertise various picture/video services I fail to see why they require a second OSG basically advertising the same services as the first one. This I think is the definition of overkill.

Not to mention the actually format of the second OSG i.e a 20 second motion graphic on a constant loop for hours on end is so bloody annoying. The main selling point should always be the girl performing on screen and nothing should distract your attention from this which is exactly what the motion graphic does.

I mentioned in a previous post that if Elite want to persist with the second OSG why can't they at least move it to the bottom left hand corner of the screen where it won't obscure the babe on screen.

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
10-04-2011 12:26
Thread Closed