munch

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
31-01-2012 02:07
Find all posts by this user
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV - OSG (On Screen Graphics)
(31-01-2012 02:07 )munch1917 Wrote:  How are elite's OSG's ofcom's fault?

munch

I never said they were? I said the OSG was ruining part of the session, because it was covering part of her bum and crotch. If Ofcon wasn't such a pain, the OSG wouldn't have to be strategically placed.
(This post was last modified: 31-01-2012 02:41 by mrmann.)
31-01-2012 02:40
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

I think it's foregone conclusion that most of us hate OSG on any channel. Rolleyes But the days of any of the producers taking notice of what we think about it have long gone. bladewave

They only care about if it's making them money. If Elite are making more money now than when they had less advertising on screen, Then they are going to stick with more advertising on screen.

And you all know what his response to all this is anyway. As he's said on here several times before. Watch the webstream. Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 31-01-2012 03:06 by aceman65.)
31-01-2012 03:06
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

(31-01-2012 03:06 )aceman65 Wrote:  Watch the webstream. Rolleyes

Does the webstream still reload every minute or so? or is there a better one out there,ive only just found the babestation webstream and its a million times better than tvalways.
31-01-2012 03:16
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

(31-01-2012 03:06 )aceman65 Wrote:  And you all know what his response to all this is anyway. As he's said on here several times before. Watch the webstream. Rolleyes

BounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounce

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
31-01-2012 03:19
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

(31-01-2012 03:06 )aceman65 Wrote:  They only care about if it's making them money. If Elite are making more money now than when they had less advertising on screen, Then they are going to stick with more advertising on screen.

That's some marketing strategy; there's no better way to attempt to flog someone a product than by annoying them.Rolleyes

Who the hell uses these services anyway as the figures don't add up.
Why would anyone pay £1.50/£3/£4.50 for 1/3 random picture/videos (and probably bombarded with spam texts as well) when access to a whole lot more similar content on the website is only £9.95 to join for 30 days? It doesn't make sense to me.

As for their text 'chat' services, well, where do I begin........bladewave

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
31-01-2012 12:32
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(31-01-2012 12:32 )Pedro* Wrote:  That's some marketing strategy; there's no better way to attempt to flog someone a product than by annoying them.Rolleyes

Who the hell uses these services anyway as the figures don't add up.
Why would anyone pay £1.50/£3/£4.50 for 1/3 random picture/videos (and probably bombarded with spam texts as well) when access to a whole lot more similar content on the website is only £9.95 to join for 30 days? It doesn't make sense to me.

As for their text 'chat' services, well, where do I begin........bladewave

The people that use these services are probably the ones without internet access so can't access the website , i used to download loads of pics and vids to my mobile phone from the various Cellcast channels before i had internet access , i stopped doing this as soon as i got internet access , one of the BS reps once said that their advertising of the girls pics and vids etc was aimed at the people that couldn't access their website , so i'm guessing that's what Elite's aim is as well .
It does seem as Elite look how Cellcast do things nowadays and pretty well do the same , the worrying thing is were will the ever increasing size of the OSG's stop , every few months or so they seem to be growing in size and getting even more obstructive , at least BS take a lot of theirs down at times throughout the night leaving just the basic bottom of screen ones on so at certain times you can watch your favorite girls reasonably unobstructed .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 31-01-2012 16:43 by mr mystery.)
31-01-2012 13:34
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

The biggest difference between BS & Elite is that BS have monitors all over there studio so both the cameramen & the babes know exactly where the OSG are in relation to themselves. Elite don't, so you end up with boxes cutting off heads or intruding on the show.
01-02-2012 00:57
ExtremelyCritical Away
Objection!

(31-01-2012 03:16 )babefinder Wrote:  Does the webstream still reload every minute or so? or is there a better one out there,ive only just found the babestation webstream and its a million times better than tvalways.

If your referring to having to click the webstream to 'continue viewing' then yes that hasn't changed. I remember when it didn't do that Sad

01-02-2012 01:01
unparalleled Offline
Senior Poster

[Image: 10142576.jpg]

BounceBounce

It's the return on Bstation
04-02-2012 01:21
Thread Closed