Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Elite TV - OSG (On Screen Graphics)

stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV - OSG (On Screen Graphics)
The combination of OSGs and camerawork which don't account for them just continues with these new graphics - when the mobile phone numbers come up they are so big it's like they are shouting at you, CAN YOU READ THIS, IS THIS BIG ENOUGH FOR YOU?!!!

For 2 days running Lily wore stilletto boots, so did Kelly last night, but if you were watching on the TV there's little you could see of them - they might as well have been wearing flip flops.
(This post was last modified: 21-01-2012 20:13 by stueyboy.)
20-01-2012 20:54
Find all posts by this user
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

Looks like the little OSG on the top-right corner just got a whole lot biggerannoyedannoyedannoyed It covers the whole bloody side so I hope that it ain't a sign of things to comeSadSadSad What the point of calling if you can't see the girls your calling if the screen is covered in OSG's!!!

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
30-01-2012 23:13
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

its not that bad, yes it is bigger but far from covers the whole bloody side like bs's osg's do

Piper Niven Superfan
30-01-2012 23:39
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

(30-01-2012 23:39 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  its not that bad, yes it is bigger but far from covers the whole bloody side like bs's osg's do

^^^True but how long before Elite do it??? What grates me is that Elite have virtually three animated OSG's that are advertising the same thingHuh Don't know about you lot but I'm starting to find it hard to focus due to all the animated OSG's moving around or is it just melaugh

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
31-01-2012 00:00
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

Yep the definition of completely taking the piss. annoyed

[Image: image-BEDB_4F271C45.jpg]

They seem to have lost all sense of purpose of these shows with the 3 overbearing & obnoxious OSGs (advertising the same bloody thing) taking your attention away from the girl on screen.annoyed

One of these days the brain boxes at Elite will realise that people with common sense couldn't care less about their overpriced pic/video and highly dubious text 'chat' (sic) services. annoyed

(30-01-2012 23:39 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  its not that bad, yes it is bigger but far from covers the whole bloody side like bs's osg's do

Do you ever stop brown nosing? Rolleyes

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
31-01-2012 00:02
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

im not brown nosing, just saying elite's osg's are not covering the whole side like bs

Piper Niven Superfan
31-01-2012 00:13
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

^^^ I disagree. Rolleyes

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
31-01-2012 00:17
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

The graphic itself may not be covering the whole side of the screen, but the girl can't exactly do anything in the gap that remains (where Dionne's knee is in the cap), so it may as well be the height of the screen.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
31-01-2012 00:29
unparalleled Offline
Senior Poster

the stupid OSG is blocking Adele's ass right now.

furious

[Image: 65949001.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
(This post was last modified: 31-01-2012 00:49 by unparalleled.)
31-01-2012 00:42
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I know. It's ruining the session somewhat.

Looking at you Ofcon Rolleyes
31-01-2012 01:07
Thread Closed